>>74727266

THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS REAL, WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING, WHAT THE FUCK, THIS CAN'T BE REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL, THERE'S NO WAY THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE, NO FUCKING WAY, NO FUCKING WAY, NO FUCK..PLEASE, PLEASE, TELL ME Cred Forums did this, this can't be real, this really can't be real, what is going on. Please, some one tell me what's happening here. This is a joke right. I'm afraid to google, because this just can't be real, what the fuck am I reading, Please tell me this isn't real. Please.

I thought Cred Forums was some kind of storm front edgy bastards day out when under stress or something. But if this is in any way real, just maybe those bastards where correct to be afraid of these people. It's like this is the strain universe and we're watching people ignore the master's take over. Please some one tell me this isn't real, please, please, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/film/not-magnificent-but-not-bad-9117377
youtube.com/watch?v=R4UdXEEAszo
nationalreview.com/article/440333/magnificent-seven-remake-queen-katwe-pointless-violence-banality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RT is useful only as shitposting fuel anyway

Are they praising the movie because a black man was in it, is that what they're doing? Wouldn't that be racist though? You praise an actor for his abilities effortless shone in his role, not because its a woman or a man black or asian; this really isn't fair. How is this fair? Black people can get free education while others has to pay through the nose to get it, how is that fair and now this agenda has infected movie reviews? it's like the shit awakens all over again.

>Internet film critics

well, there is your (you), you fucking faggot

Is this real? How in the fuck is this real. Did you read what these people said? Fuck me It's disgusting.

Based Stephanie Zacharek

AND YET EVERYONE USES THESE FUCKING CRITICS. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE READS THE FUCKING PAPERS ANY MORE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHO DO YOU FUCKING KNOW READS THE PAPERS ANYMORE? FUCK.

Everyone I know is online via mobiles or tablets, ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!! Why spend a two books when a review is but a click, a fucking'way?

>EVERYONE USES THESE FUCKING CRITICS
no they don't

should have said $2 instead of two books. I'm so fucking angry right now. they've convinced white girls that darkies are better. this fucking can't be fuckinghappening. fuck this.

>Taking the word of others instead of forming your own opinions.

So does the cancer hurt you as much as I think it Hurts you?

Try meeting knew people

Of course they do. You really think news reporters or anyone else differs with RT? Is that what you think? The TV reporters uses RT for the popular opinions and then they hop on their band wagon which only serves to poison the normies out there. It's fucking over. They're on television telling us to be tolerant and to check our privilege and in schools, and at universities and socially. You comment that a co worker's pretty, she alerts HR, a negro says she's cute, bitch blushes.

Fuck.

It' slike a tumor no one's paying attention to.

But it's got like 62% on RT, showing that MOST of the critics don't think it's great

You have to be careful not to appear different from the drones otherwise they'll keep their distance from you, and talk about you behind your back. This isn't real, this can't be real. I'm so tired of this shit.

Jesus christ whether you are now being ironic or unironic you need to go outside every now and again

Fuck the normies user fuck them.

What's your problem exactly? They liked Washington. It isn't at all like a fucking naff worm Dracula show

Its not going to happen. I don't know anyone, and my friends are all idiots anyway. They go wherever they're told to.

You think the progressives are going to fall behind when the next one comes out. They'll over compensate. Never thought I'd even think of using the word, progressive. Fucking Cred Forums was probably onto something.

For what. I can't fucking run because of my allergies and asthma. When I go out with friends or go to a bar it's a crowd I'm not comfortable with. I only go out with my friends to watch movies with them, or when we're gaming at each other's house. I work part time, and play games or play with my cards when my friends are over. I know you're going to make fun of me but i'm happy the way things are. I just find it to be unfair that everyone is pushing this black is good idea. I have black friends, but these people don't want the type of blacks who i hang with, they want that street predator type.

I just wish I could meet a gamer girl and hang out. I don't need anything or anyone else.

Washington is by far the best black actor and is probably one of the top ten great actors that I know of, but it's how they're all praising him and bringing up the white and black thing.

No one's making fun of you man but I think you're unnervingly obsessed with black people

>I just wish I could meet a gamer girl and hang out. I don't need anything or anyone else.

You know we have a board right?

They're being praised and publicized too easily. What have they done to earn praise like that?

They're too many fag threads.

Then you'll fit right in.

>Budget: $95,000,000
>Gross: $35,000,000

Eat shit nigger loving liberals

>give a number
>write 1 phrase of how it's good because its diverse and political bullshit
I would give up a nut before being paid to review shit like this

fuck you.

Now they'll say we were all racist because Denzel was black.

I think they don't like people like us. The way we think is toxic to them. But I'm not a storm front warrior, I'm just a normal guy who wants to be promoted like they're promoting other people.

>He looks so powerful, so beautiful, so right that you may find yourself wondering how we had a black president for seven full years before Washington got to play the lead in a Western

this can't be fucking real. This reads like Cred Forums satirizing a "cuck". THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL

>ethnically-diverse
>fond farewell to the Obama years
>Trump's America

>rothkopf
>ehrlich
>scherstuhl

bruh go outside, you are way too balls deep in this normie/sperg meme

if this is how you act in public then you may genuinely have a mental disorder, even most of Cred Forums can conduct itself without having a total sperg meltdown

villagevoice.com/film/not-magnificent-but-not-bad-9117377

I couldn't believe it myself.

(((Alan Scherstuhl)))

Cuck

It's not real then? I have a head ache and I gotta take an aspirin because I thought for a moment we were done.

I have a small group of friends for gaming and even they're a bit of a let down in other areas. Work and home. That's it. Going out is not my seen.

Im just hoping this isn't real. Even youtube has joined the progressive fascist left movement.

it's real

they failed and they know it. All those years of aggression and propaganda and now Trump happened. They are trying to deny reality as much as they can, Like Charls character in the prison sketch from world peace.

"snake eyes"!
Uhm Donald trump has just been elected president.
"Hell yeah. We sure showed those racists"

>You will never be in a right wing death squad that systematically liquidates the marxist population.

And don't even become one of these mindless "cuck" drones goose-stepping their tired memes through every board

Every reviewer in media today is jewish...

The entire USA media conglomerate is owned by jews, entire USA banking system is owed by jews, jews dominate USA politics...

In other words USA is ruled by jews!

This is only a problem if you watch pleb trash

Do you only watch pleb trash?

...or will you?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Are you fucking stupid?

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

Cred Forums is always right

(You)

"Cinema must be judged on how well it constructs a powerful black man that reigns over all other races." - Pauline Kael

>SO POWERFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO RIGHT

I swear this was cuck spam on Cred Forums from closeted homos

lol have you been off Cred Forums for 5 years or something? this board now is reddit fun flicks central

Cache is cuckino

Remember when people were comparing Mitt Romney to Bane cuz he had interest in a company called Bain Capital? Yeah....

there's nothing wrong with this. go take a walk or something to cool yourself down.

Who do you think are the types of people that become film critics? People that went to film school or journalism school or both.
The majority of people graduating from these programs as well as the liberal arts more generally will be left wing.
It cannot really be a surprise when they promote leftist talking points in their reviews.
I think they are wrong to make their politics so central to their thoughts but I am in the minority.
You should chill out though OP.

Those are all pretty horrible reviews, but I wasn't planning on seeing this anyways.

A Bug's Life is the best retelling of this story anyways.

>Now they'll say we were all racist because Denzel was black.
No they won't because they'll be too busy hyping the next movie you fucktard Brietbart reader.

This is too fucking disturbing. this is too much.

I'd like to say Trump will make America great again but I don't know. There's too much about the man we don't know. And He's never shown us his true intent because it feels like he only showed us what he wanted us to see.

I just want to be noticed for what I can do before being denied even a place at the table.

Cred Forums was right, we're finished.

You're the disease that's spreading and infecting everyone with this mantra of black is right, no matter what.

there's nothing wrong with modern films other than the progressive ones.

That's what I thought, then I thought Cred Forums but to see actual critics talking this way. It crawls the blood.

Just the other day I told some one I use Cred Forums and they called me a hacker, and a pervert, and a molester. Because that's what the media calls us. These people controls the narrative. And their words means a lot, apparently.

THERE'S EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS. What's so special about them?

>all those politics brought up out of nowhere
Wow.

>reviews
Those aren't reviews.

>or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?
yes and its just Cred Forums

>These people controls the narrative. And their words means a lot, apparently.
Haven't we done the same thing, letting the internet spill into real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4UdXEEAszo

"This action movie is ok and its villain reminds me of Trump. It also reminds me of how powerful black men are, I hope the girl I want to marry is getting nailed by a big black man. They should really run the world."

>continues for 3 paragraphs

The media landscape and the cultural class is seriously out of touch

Only critic worth reading.

nationalreview.com/article/440333/magnificent-seven-remake-queen-katwe-pointless-violence-banality

>king of Cred Forums
That's pretty insulting. This is a terrible place for anyone interested in film.

a rare based buzzfeed

>even buzzfeed seeing the pandering and SJW bullshit

its an old title from before this board was invaded by 100% pleb

she probably thought it was too much toxic masculinity, not enough black cock diversity taking women like they own them, zero muslims and too many asians

I haven't seen it but there's a literal Asian assassin character in the trailer

that tells me all I need to know. it's dogshit

BASED

(((Stephanie Zacharek)))

The way Alan talks about Denzel, you just know he lets his wife fuck BBC

Oh great, another thread made up some newcunt who came to Cred Forums in 2012 and drank the kool-aid on pol.

Hollycuck strikes again. I love a good western like the original, but i'll skip this diversity fest.

Most film critics are slightly embarrassed that they have to write about flicks because they always dreamed of being "real journalist" so instead of trying to get a job reporting real news they just turn their movie reviews into commentary on modern society

And even so a lot of whites think that we (latinos) are the problem, at least here in México we like you people.

>And even so a lot of whites think that we (latinos) are the problem

America is a pretty big place, doesn't change the fact that you taconiggers are a problem too

Not that your reply has anything to do with the thread

People only dislike "latinos" (cmon we're not a race) in the sense that we are made into a thing that can be put into a "us vs racist whites"

i don't want to have a "anti-whiteboi" POC magic card if that means niggers, trannies and feminists get to do what they do

I like Latinos fine enough, the only issue is illegals desu.

Maybe it's just because I'm a poor uneducated person but why can't a movie just be a movie and reviewed without the taint of outside politics?

I don't want to see it because it's a remake of a mediocre remake of a good movie. What does talking abut obama, trump or mirrors of masculinity have to do with anything?

>top critics
>46%
>fresh: 21, rotten: 25

Cred Forumscucks are still angry.

Politics are into EVERYTHING and when your work involves shaping THOUSANDS of opinions with a website yeah, you're gonna have to do that.

a movie is only good if it's about how black cock is superior

For instance, is rosebud a black dildo that Kane used to play with? No? Then it's a bad movie.

Wow surprised Buzzfeed of all people would say that.

People will always bring their ideas into their opinions. The notion that someone can or should be completely removed from their views seems silly to me.

People are allowed to bring up what they think it's relevant to a discussion, it's called freedom of expression.

You might not like it but it's disturbing the amount of opinions ITT that want to censor people just for having a different opinion.

>SO POWERFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO BLACK, SO RIGHT

whos saying anything about censoring? These people showing who they are on the inside and having these cuck freudian slips is the best

What does that shitty remake have to do with Obama or Trump?

>For what. I can't fucking run because of my allergies and asthma.

This is when you became too obvious.

Work on your subtlety, newfriend.

You don't sound amused, you sound paranoid and delusional. Which is probably what you're going for so carry on.

You sound like the average liberal faggot who is "literally shaking" whenever Trump says something. Get yourself together you spastic fuck.

You're projecting just a bit here. I can honestly see why you would choose my post to respond in such a way but it was mostly because of your own misinterpretation. I forgive you.

i never said i was amused

>paranoid
i know you're white just from that scared denial

I agree with you, m8. As someone who is really interested in politics and browses Cred Forums, one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing political agendas being pushed in literally every single form of media.

I wish we could go back to having art explore the boundaries of our culture, pushing the envelope without telling you how to think about it. It's like today's creators think turning their works into propoganda accounts for having a good message.

Funny how the one woman brings up gender issues and frames everything through a feminist POV.

Sometimes the eyes see what the mind believes.

>Denzel
>Bad film

We call that idiom 'Cred Forums is always right' here

Why do a bunch of alt right lards who constantly "think" about identity politics fault other people for having the same damaged personality and low intelligence? The reason they choose those blurbs for the review synopses is that dumbfucks like you all exist, who constantly put everything through a filter of identity politics.

>This is film criticism in the USA

All about the political context we live in, nothing about the artistic value of the movie itself

Fug I'm seeing this tonight. I heard it was decent and not just a blacksploitation piece.

They really do, almost everyone I know has thought twice or didn't see a movie because of muh tomato score

>remake of a film from 1960
>surprisingly fresh Western that takes aim at Donald Trump's America

He's sharing a cast with Chris Pratt, and a bunch of literally-who's.

It might not be his fault the film is shit, but it's shit nonetheless.

I thought that level of cuck was just a Cred Forums meme.

>>remake of a film from 1960.

Remake of a remake from the 60's, user.

You mean the 50s, user

This thread was bad b8 but OP got his replies and that's all that matters.

>Jews till you this movie is political
>still don't believe it

how so

this is actually a good point. It's made explicit and yet they still try to live in denial in fear of the consequences

>He looks so beautiful
Literal bbc ccuck

Did you think that
>Cred Forums is always right
was just a meme too? You sweet summer child.

Did you read what she actually wrote? She doesn't like it because of guns and toxic masculinity. She's anything but based.

>never thought I'd even think of using the word progressive

You're a fucking idiot and people like you are exactly what's wrong with the world. "Oh this word is ICKY I don't like it!" fuck off you uneducated, sheltered piece of shit. It's morons like you that make dialogue impossible. You faggots and your hugboxes, both Cred Forums and tumblr, you're all equally worthless.

>Letting other faggot destroy your hobby
I wised up to the bullshit, both RT and Cred Forums, after Pacific Rim and Suicide Squad, and I hope you will see the light soon too user

Leftists and SJW's infiltrate the media and craft and skew narratives for their own political agendas? You don't say....

Gamergate was right all along.

Film criticism today is dead.

>watch trailer
>forget about it totally because it looks like shit
>watch half of some shitty stream version of it 6 months later

my kino experience for the past 10 years

Can't wait to see the reaction to that deserto movie

>Back in the 90s it would have been great having Denzel Washington playing the protagonist in a western/action packed movie
>Nobody would have given a shit about him being black nor about muh identity politics
>Instead we got all this SJW bullshit in critics reviews with every goddamn major release
>You'll get labeled and indicted as some GamerGate-tier despicable outcast if you dare complaining about this trend

I just want my hobby back.

cry the fuck more

yeah this is weird as fuck.

in the 90s or 2000s it wouldn't be a thing.

The dudes go out of their way to go "so powerful, so beautiful, so right, so black"

>""""""""""""""""top"""""""""""""""" critics

Google "the personal is the political". Nothing is safe.

the 90s isn't now. politics have changed and liberals aren't shy about admitting it.

You must be a shut-in or fucking blind if you can't see how sjw culture has taken over every facet of society

What film is this? Did they do a remake of Blazing Saddles?