Why do so many people think this show is funny...

Why do so many people think this show is funny? Tried watching a few episodes and it's just "lel randumb jokes" or referential humor. 2/10.

you are literally the first person to ever write that

It was funny before it got obsessed with itself and it started trying too hard. First few seasons were excellent.

>stop liking what I don't like

It was funny right up until the movie (which were the two episodes where Stewie finds his future self and tries to make him into a badass).

After that, it went downhill quick.

i smoke weed and like giggling at stupid shit. it's okay to not like things that other people like OP you don't need to make a thread about it.

Same with simpsons, it has good seasons when it started but took a decline after it became all about Stewie and Brian.

no, you were just too young to understand any better.

How do you get stars?

Need to have 5 years of being on Cred Forums and over 5,000 posts.

My user rating is over 70% as well.

It's easy pham

Family Guy is just a piss poor version of The Critic anyway.

When it first came out it was pretty new and fresh. The lol so randum humor that's annoying today hadn't really become that mainstream, when it did it pretty much brought back Family Guy from cancellation.

However Family Guy and Simpsons need to end already. The reason I know they are still on are the occasional threads on Cred Forums.

Now, go back to Cred Forums

What the fuck are you doing? You're cheating the system.

Remove the starts immediately or i'll report you to the moderators.

This.

STOP RIGHT NOW. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT AN OLD MEMEBER

I'M IN CHARGE HERE.

I can sell you some for a bargain price.

test

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS STARS!?

I am no newfag, I visit Cred Forums form time to time since 3 or 4 years and I am quiet sure, that I never saw this stars out to Cred Forums

>visit Cred Forums for 3/4 years
>doesn't even have any starts

Hi plebbit! Thanks for visiting Cred Forums :^)

its comfy and i like it