Flopnificent Seven

>Budget: $95,000,000
>Gross: $35,000,000

Eat shit nigger loving libcucks

I'd laugh if this did better in the rest of the world due to European cucks

which isa decent haul.

Why does everything have to be racial?

Why can't it just be a cool western starring Denzel Washington and a few other dudes where they shoot at bad guys and tip hats?

What is wrong with people nowadays? It's so annoying that wherever I look I see Cred Forums crawling out of the woodworks?

Black people becoming more exclusionist and aggressive, white people becoming more hateful and racist, muslims becoming radical and regressive, and it all makes a cycle of bullshit that just ruins everything, even fucking fun movies about shootouts in the old west

Why do you have to be such an asshole?

Go the fuck back to Cred Forums, lowlife. MDE is getting cancelled, trump won't win, and Gibsons career is dead for good.
You have no voice and never will.

Triggered an SJW, nice work OP, you win 10 Internets!

Take your meds Ahmed

>muslims becoming radical and regressive
Are you literally retarded? They have been the same for thousands of years. The only difference now is they've learned they can conquer easier through breeding thanks to the feminisation of western civilisation. They can invade and take over without war. At least thats what they think.

Trying to insert blacks into the Western cannon as bad ass is not only cringey but bad taste.
Fuck Tarantino and all the other cucks

Cred Forums and tumblr have been working in tandem over the last ~5 years to make identity politics the big-issue
Fuck tax policy, immigration, foreign policy with regards to warfare, trade and financial help, the economic crisis of 07/08 and the lack of repercussions in the us and uk, overhauling the family court system, education and a billion other things

What's now important is that white men check their privilege and that trannies get their own toilets

I'm fine as long as it's a good movie.

Lol
Even more fantasy than Star Wars. Blacks were rotting in plantations while the west was being fought over by whites from the Injuns and Mexicans.

Sometimes a black character is just a black character but you just can't get that through to people like OP.

>he spends more time caring about how a filmmaker portrays samuel l jackson than about domestic policies in the area he lives in
You're part of the problem

There was a whole thing about how great millennials are because they're the most politically-invested generation. It's bullshit. The higher-ups have sold the notion that politics is only identity politics and the uninformed children have lapped it up and inserted it into every area of politics, like brexit and the us presidential elections, and completely ignore the world around them

>b-but there's a black man in muh western!!
no one gives a shit

It looked like a shittier version of that Will Smith cowboy movie in the trailers.

Libcucks just following their hero Stalin in trying to re-write history like always.

Do you care about BLM? Go protest with them at Charlotte.

I like how you read a post criticising the prevalence of identity politics over real issues and decided I must be a blm protester because I didn't agree with whatever Cred Forums-regurgitated narrative you want to spread

Fucking children need to leave this board

This just goes to show that people aren't interested in westerns, not that diversity failed

its a good action film PERIOD

denzel is based
pratt is name that memesters and numales love
ethan and private pyle are both solid actors
the 3 minorities are all chads
haley is qt
no forced romance

this is a manly man's film. no capeshit.

you're a faggot if you don't like this movie.

No user, if a film with a black lead fails it's always because everyone's racist
If it succeeds it's because jews

How stupid are you?

You sure told those nigger loving libcucks OP. The revenue of some movie was clearly what progressives were hinging their entire world view on. Clearly this means the manchild conservative regressive wet dream is coming back. Trump is gonna take you from a socially alienated manchild living vicariously through romanticized neo-nazism to coming out into the real world, he'll assign you a girlfriend, give you friends, and put you on a pedestal. Its been the fault of those nigger loving libcucks that you're such a loser but now...the world will finally notice how special you are. Its finally happening. You can stop being angry every single moment of your life now. This is the sign.

SJWS are literally the same as Cred Forums. You can't go one second without mentioning race.

What did Ghostbusters 2016 flopping prove?