What's your favorite Chloe Grace Moretz movie?

What's your favorite Chloe Grace Moretz movie?

She was great in Requiem for a Dream.

i like let me in, but that's the only movie i've watched of hers

Babe.

thanks for the laugh user

Kick-Ass. Even then it's not a great movie.

fuck

Literally Whoie Whace Whoretz?

Varsity Blues

Hugo.

While not a great movie, her performance in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was phenomenal.

This is a joke about Chloe Moretz's body - people think she has an unattractive body and compare her to a refrigerator which has a large, rectangular shape, typically an unattractive shape for a female body.

Kick-Ass

Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

Is this from Walking Tall?

>Moretz discussed the problem of Kick-Ass piracy in an interview with Digital Spy.

>Sadly, I think I’m done with the character. Hit-Girl was a very cool character, but I don’t think there will be any more movies. You make these movies for the fanboys, but nowadays everyone seems to pirate them rather than watch them in the movie theatre. Kick-Ass 2 was one of the number one pirated movies of the year, but that doesn’t help us because we need box office figures. We need to prove to the distributors that we can make money from a third and a fourth movie – but because it didn’t do so well, we can’t make another one.