Adultswim: Which show should we renew?

MDE MDE MDE MDE!

adultswim.com/

>Extra content from season 1 of World Peace

adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgksX12cIOU
adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/
amd.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/episodes/no_uk_geo/mde/2016/09/mde_worldpeace_Extra_I_Am_A_Cop/hls/mde_worldpeace_Extra_I_Am_A_Cop_stream_tv.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scrap Harg Nallin, renew China, IL.

I was indifferent at first, but now I want mde cancelled because of the constant shills like you

I wish I was a paid shill.

Any besides MDE just so I can see the butthurt threads and posts about it from his whiny fanbase

>renew Korgoth
>fucking 8+ years after airing the pilot at 3 AM

you fucking faggots never even gave Korgoth a fair shot and now you want me to chose between Korgoth and MDE? Fuck you, sack some shitty show nobody watches and bring MDE and Korgoth both back.

MDE is in the lead of the results that don't matter.
They're fucking with us, all three are renewed

>all three are renewed

Why is Korgoth all of a sudden coming back up out of nowhere? I didn't even know people remembered that show

I did my part - did you?

>* WE'VE ALREADY DISREGARDED THESE RESULTS
Based.

It has quite the cult following. There's interest in a series

Didn't they recently play it and some other pilots in DVR theater? Perhaps they're looking for another Rick and Morty style in-house success.

AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE YOU CUNTS

I loved the Korgoth pilot so much. I hope it wins.

K O R G O T H

I loved the pilot, heard about a few petitions in the past, but wasn't aware there was such a following. I've seen it mentioned here once, over the several years ive lurked and shatposted. And a bunch of retards just shat on it.

Metalocalypse

>bringing back KORGOTH and WORLD PEACE

holy shit my body wasn't ready for this today

Someone upload the extra content to youtube pls

>Korgoth
Everybody wants this, but if AS really plans on doing it, stuff must be in motion already. Or they could just be taunting fans per usual. People have begged for this pilot to get pick up for years.

>MDE
Decent show. Not as funny as T&E or Eric Andre, but is very unpredictable and visually interesting (minus the censoring, fuck that). Has an extreme cult fanbase so it will probably win this little poll, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>Harg Nallin
I love Brad Neely but this show sucks. It's trying to capture the magic of his internet shorts, but fails to emphasize the things that made those funny. China Il already did it better, Neely strives in dialog and characters, things this show has very little of. Plus, it's way too random. Not even absurdist, just random. Perhaps it's just ahead of its time, but I can't get into it at all outside of 1 or 2 sketches.

This guy gets it

does anyone else not find this show funny, but still wants another season because you find it interesting?

>"Mix stevia and water, put it in a blender. Vanishes tumors."

kek, didn't know Sam Hyde was a Dan Quinn fan, but kind of makes sense since he also said the phrase "It's like this, playboy" in one of his other skits.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgksX12cIOU

how do you know all three are renewed? is there any evidence?

>Korgoth is going to lose to a show as bullshit as MDE

god fucking dammit adult swim you fucking assholes, korgoth never stood a chance against all this autism

I like mde in general but I only find about half of world peace funny. The camera work, music and content make sure that it's always interesting at least though. I hope they get a second season.

Why else would they do this?
Harg Nallin' and World Peace got decent to good ratings, and there's been a lot of interest in a Korgoth series for years now

SEASON 3 PLS

you should feel bad if you're voting for MDE over Korgoth

[as] already knows people want that, and it's such a high budget project no way some little poll will effect its chances regardless.

MDE needs all the support it can get, it will probably live or die by how rabid it's cult fanbase it perceived.

>adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/
that ruled

Why does Adultswims video player never fucking work?

KORGOTH!

If anybody wants to download it using youtube-dl, here's the url.

amd.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/episodes/no_uk_geo/mde/2016/09/mde_worldpeace_Extra_I_Am_A_Cop/hls/mde_worldpeace_Extra_I_Am_A_Cop_stream_tv.m3u8

Not gonna work with anything else, though. You'll need youtube-dl and ffmpeg, plenty of helpful guides on how to install and use them out there.

Based Korgoth

This, Hag Nallin' shouldn't even be an option, it's awful. China, IL. was great though.

Season 2 was a mess, no thanks.

Video not available in my country, pls post mirror.

This, holy shit fuck off AS I loved the initial Korgoth release and MDE

Knowing that everyone loved Korgoth, they could have brought it back successfully at any point during this decade since premeire

I heard that they picked up Metalocalypse instead of Korgoth. Metalocalypse has been finished for a while now, why not go back and revisit Korgoth instead of handing out shitty shows to morons? Like that terrible Childrens Hospital or Eagle Heart and all the other crap they shit out like that.

And really, yeah, they could have brought Korgoth back out whenever they wanted. That they do it now, kind of fucking irks me.

Harg Nallin is complete tripe so as long as it dies we all win.

The whole "LOL SO RANDOMS" criticism gets thrown at almost everything Adult Swim do but Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio is the only show in recent memory to actually deserve that kind of ridicule.
It's so weak its actually embarrassing to watch.

How long till Pepe makes an appearance in one of their shows?

so it's impossible to talk about a show because it is shilling by default. Great.

Adult Swim executives are base level suit scum who have the same intelligence as Amy Pascal. They throw a bunch of incredibly cheap darts at a board, pick up the anime funimation tells them to, and then add in a dash of reruns from other networks.

>if you like something and i dont that means you're a shill
>if i like something and you don't that also means you're a shill

never change

can anyone post extras on youtube

Why is Lazzo so based?

This except .mp4 rips.

>yfw they cancel MDE

So is there an unaired episode of Korgoth in the Korgoth marathon stream or are they just being faggots by teasing that it may or may not be in there?