Third season is full of SJW shit

> Third season is full of SJW shit

Did anyone expect this show to take such a nosedive?

>full of SJW shit
explain

When did the third season start?

the whole thing is filled with liberal propaganda

Highlight of this show will forever be Hayley Atwell's sex scene in season 2 opener

like life, reality, existence, every time you open your eyes or breath in air, hear something, taste something, etc

all of it is a secret plot by the librul jew nigger muslims to prevent the world from realizing how special you are and everyone from worshipping you

this desu

black mirror is liberal pandering pseudointellectualism.

Reality has an alt-right bias......

Such as?

DUDE DYSTOPIAN NIGHTMARE FUTURE LMAO

Please leave you whiney redditors

Yes, be a good goy, keep spending your shekels on (((technology))).

The world in your socially alienated recluse mind is not reality. Sorry. You're not actually a superior specimen of humanity whose is only a failure because a secret plot from various minorities is out to get you and keeping you from your rightful place atop society. You're just a fucking loser and everything you believe is a defense mechanism.

>I hate thing that hasn't happened yet

wew

Culture is changing faggot, deal with it

What are you talking about, OP? the season hasn't started yet.

>Culture is changing
For the worst.

season 1 full off cuckoldry
so nothing changed?

didn't saw s02

Charlie Brooker is a great example of someone who was good until they got political.

>Black Memer
why watch this reddit tier shit?

Facts don't care about your feelings, darling.

>crying about a show that hasn't aired yet because SJW boogieman

you are worse than the people you hate

>show has lefty politics
>"wow what a shill lmao, fuck this asshole"
>show has alt right politics
>"wow based sam, he's red pilling the goyim xD"

Charlie Brooker has shoved his nose right up the liberal arsehole and is only just getting started.

The 3 episodes of season 1 were all about cucking so I dropped the show then. Already got my fill of DUDE KEKS LMAO marathoning Tales From The Crypt on instasync.

You know you can't write for shit when all your episodes revolve around sex.

Nice projection, psycho

what plots we gonna get in season 3 guys?

ARRRGGGHHHH SHE WAS AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE MURDER OF A CHILD LETS PUT HER THROUGH ETERNAL TORMENT AND MOCK HER EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR HER LIFE

I don't like politics in things unless it's looking at them in an unbiased way.

Everything that adds politics gets preachy almost instantly.

Bryce Dallas Howard in one about attractiveness "scores"

I hope they do this to pedos in the future

What has he done that isn't political?

I don't have a problem with this.

What facts are those, sweetheart?

really couldn't give a fuck about his personal politics, it's still a decently made show.

Brooker is based, fuck off boogiemen.

Screen wipe back in the day

Ending of the christmas episode was fucking stupid

Why would Jon Hamm be registered as a sex offender for his crime, and why is the punishment so severe?

all of them

Brooker goes a little over the top with the misanthropic human cruelty shit but its campy anyway

Fuck of brooker

literally fuck off brooker

We get it. You browse here, or rather you did. Until you cashed for pandering.

You're on the wrong side of history

Newswipe was better

Not really. That was the start of his descent into reddit

If her memory was wiped, then she wasn't the same person who committed the crime.

>Cred Forums is now complaining about things that haven't even happened yet being too liberal

Truly a new low

That's Britain for ya'.

fuck off brooker

Using reddit as an adjective does not lend credibility to you as a poster. It makes everyone who reads your post think you're a mentally handicapped 14 year old. Just saying. You may not proceed to lash out like a manchild.

Im just sharpening my knives tbhfam

I'm not whiney racist complaining about liberals though

>crying over memes
take a break from the computer user

Fuck you Cred Forums.
You got my hopes up that Season 3 was already out.

>talks in memes
take your own advice. you sound like an idiot child trying to fit in.

i wasn't the poster you replied to, you really need to make a cup of tea and watch a movie buddy, the impotent aggression is killing the mood

s1e1 was full of SJW shit so I stopped watching

Do you think Brooker wrote this because he thinks it's fitting punishment?

Or do you think maybe he's commenting on how quick normies are to grab their metaphorical pitchfork every time there's a child murderer shown in the news?

It's decent but Brooker really needs to get over whichever relationship it was where his girlfriend cheated on him. It's in like 75% of the episodes.

Considering he's British, probably the latter.

You're a whiny racist complaining about people having a different opinion to you

Apparently it's October

>It's in like 75% of the episodes.
>7 episodes.
>2 have cheating women.
>75%

that's some fine maths skills there son.

The whole point is that it's an unreasonable punishment grounded in how easy people are to rile up, retard.

this desu

>Stil watching tv shows after 2013

Is your fucking fault you fucking retards, enjoy what you allowed.

So was the second season. The cartoon animal thing was a thinly veiled UKIP allegory. Although to be fair, it did kind of call the Pepe phenomenon.

Yes

This
How do they keep her alive? How many times can they erase her memory?
>Hey let's punish the Cookie too even though he literally did nothing wrong!
Nightmarish stuff.

You do realize what the initial posts he was responding to said, right?

>Netflix
Why would you expect anything other than a nosedive?

Classic liberal ad hom

why would you expect anything different from Charlie Brooker?

Where do you think we are?

that's episode 3

I don't watch tv shows, I only watch tv series(s).

This was a strawman about daily mail readers

He is. He's from Reddit.

Also, chekt.

I can think of at least 3 in which is central to the plot.

Also on National Anthem the president technically cheats on his wife.

Sam Hyde actually puts a lot of thoughts in the stuff he do, you can clearly get the message that is well written and on point and you can see what he mean and realize that he's right, meanwhile liberals can't cope with reality and in the end they're just fuckin stupid crybabies, hope for Dolan to ban all this crap.

it can be seen as all the things the people replied said it was

but i argue it's a more philosophical question - if someone's memories are erased, do they cease to be the person they were? are they truly responsible for their prior sins?

and you can extend this further - we're just bags of flesh, if you think that our memories aren't relevant to why we are punished, then what is the true point of punishment? is it just to sate people's desire for revenge? how much punishment does someone deserve for doing something as horrendous as she did? is such an amount of torment even possible? if we could punish people like that, should we? is it not just entertainment at that point? (((who))) is actually benefiting from the excessive punishment?

ok that's a lot of questions, but i think this is one of the best episodes of the show, and i don't think the theme is particularly SJW-friendly, since the crime was something universally despised, it's more just about the theme of recidivism - in fact SJW types are probably generally for excessive punishment, as with "all men are rapists and deserve the public trial of being accused"

the one with the memory chip thing, the asian kid in the christmas special, what other one?

no I don't think a man being blackmailed into fucking an animal is about cucking, because that wasn't the point of the episode, and it's not.

I always though it was Russel Brand. Comedian gets in over his head, and starts to think he can lead a political revolution. Ultimately makes an ass of himself.

Look at it through the lens of someone who took a kneejerk reaction to the rise of UKIP, who bought into the narrative of Farage being a total clown, and who still has faith in mainstream politics. Also note the sympathetic treatment the Labour candidate got, appearing as sincere yet unfortunate, whereas the Tory guy was inept and out of touch. Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed pretty clear.

There is always reddit

The Labour candidate only wanted to be famous and used politics as a leverage. Did you see the episode at all?

I watched the first two seasons and it was just meh or ok. I don get what the fucks supposed to be so great about this show.

So the third season is the same as the first two seasons? Sounds good.

The million credits one. The black guy gets to see his love interest turn into a cock-gobling whore together with millions of other people.

>replying to idiots

user...

Kill yourself

You can't seriously be that dumb