The fuck did I do?

The fuck did I do?

Failed to pull off a convincing accent.

>go to diner
>waitress serves you
>10 minutes later you're fucking the waitress

does this ever happen in real life?

bitches love a barely conscious guy that says "gimme some eggs, will ya?"

I bang the chica at McDs while she makes my mcmuffin on the reg. The whole crew gathers round and sprays us in condiments for lubrication. Sorry youre a beta

Only in memes

Was there a worse character on The Wire?

And that says a lot considering he managed to make me, a white male, hate the white male character more than the niggers.

>McNulty
>white

l o l

The bow tie Muslim guy.

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Brother Mouzone, I guess ultimately I would have to say Omar ties with them too.

You were the best The Wire character.

I loved him, i was gutted he became sensible and settled down thus disappearing in most of season 4

lol he was a fucking cuck, you must be too.

>estranged wife shows up with paperwork and says "here sign this and we'll get back together"
>sign it
>"lol u beta faggot we're not getting back together and you have to pay me more than you make in alimony"

He was a weak wristed cuck faggot liberal who for sure would be voting Hillary.

I've cummed to the cuck scenes more than I'm comfortable with.

minutes later you're fucking the waitress
Except we don't know how much time passed.

>He was a weak wristed cuck faggot liberal who for sure would be voting Hillary.

Weak bait bro. He literally pointed out that he doesn't vote. Guess you missed that cause you were browsing stormfront and blacked while the scene played out.

Bullshit, you and I both know damn well he'd vote for Hillary just to stop Trump.

What's his name again?

>Muh Trump
Literally obsessed with him, can't wait for him to lose and Cred Forums cry like the cucks they are

>The fuck did I do?

Bushy Top

Oh, yeah... that scuzzy-looking chick with the dyed hair. I dunno why, but I fapped to that sex scene.

Nick Nolte

>Its a Bunk gets shitfaced episode

If jimmy mcnulty was a snake they'd call him micky mcmolty

>it's a Bunk gets belligerent and enacts political violence in public episode