ITT: movies where the good guys win

ITT: movies where the good guys win

>Saladin renews church of holy sepulchre and allows christian pilgrimages
>Byzantine emperor congratulates Saladin on capture of the city and Saladin restores orthodox churches which had been repressed under Crusaders
>Saladin allows coptic christians to resume pilgrimages, which the crusaders had forbidden them from doing
>the crusaders had massacred the cities inhabitants when they captured it and suppressed orthodox religions, but saladin carried out no massacres and restored religious freedoms

Any other movies like Kingdom of Heaven where the good guys win in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOFrB743PgE
youtu.be/-ilFbbk9jw4
board.freedomainradio.com/topic/45997-youtube-the-truth-about-the-crusades/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nothing
>Everything!
what did he mean by this?

>muslims were the good guys during the crusades guys!

fuck off lol they were as bad as the christians if not worse. saladin did good things but his armies and people of his religion that he fought for did fucking awful things

KoH is actual shit for making the muslims seem like lovely perfect group of people and the christians being violent racist barbarians.

>Nothing
Its just some piece of land and a city

>Everything
It symbolises the unity of their religions because of the holy places

Christians today are more intolerant and dangerous than Muslims. My Muslim friends are more tolerant and appreciative of my lifestyle than Christians.

Lol, read up on your history, the Crusaders were fucking barbarians, and Saladin was very good and merciful. Post some proof and historian accounts before going all "hurr durr it was shit"

Kingdom of Heaven was pre-migrations and pre-SJW. It might have been made during the proto-era of whiny liberals, but it was not made when it could cash in on progressivism.

Depends on which crusade we're talking about here.

Must watch:

t. ass kissing liberal

>tfw wanna visit Jerusalem
anyone been? Is it worth it?

>no video links

the first crusaders were in response to muslims killing peaceful christian pilgrims by the fucking hundreds as well as other groups of christians. dont foget they conquered and converted most of the christian lands, including fucking spain lol

christians in KoH are shown as barbaric violent mad men while muslims being nice and kind and good boys who din do nuffin!!!

christians were brutal too, but film doesnt attempt to show the muslim barbarity.

the two leaders of the sides, Balian of Ibelin and Saladin, aren shown to be intelligent people who only want peace and want to avoid conflict. which is good

the people under their command are stark contrasts. Christians are villianised as if they have no right to be in Jerusalem or the middle east, just want to kill and destory any islamic person they can find. also will kill other christians who get in their way in achieving this.

meanwhile muslims are good boys who respect everyones beliefs and never would hurt someonejust because of their beliefs.

its such a one sided portrayal its retarded.

>Byzantine emperor congratulates Saladin on capture of the city
Century later BTFO by Crusaders.
Don't start none, won't be none. Fucking Romaboo piece shits.

Saladin was based & how funny he was a Kurd that cleaned up the mess that the fucking Turks started

First Crusaders were the good guys still imo, but the other Crusades were just people looking to loot shit like niggers

Saladin being decent doesn't mean the crusades were entirely one-sided and that muslims were the "good guys" for the same reason some muslims being nasty to christians doesn't make Saladin a bad guy.

Saladin was Saladin; he didn't represent anyone but himself and was a pretty cool guy considering the times. Also I think he was a kurd.

>the first crusaders were in response to muslims killing peaceful christian pilgrims by the fucking hundreds as well as other groups of christians. dont foget they conquered and
I'm sure Bohemond and Baldwin were very concerned about pilgrims getting killed a few years ago as they total wared their way through Anatolia to Jerusalem and taking anything between.

I thought Saladin's right-hand man was an emotional idiot that wanted Saladin to put a distinct "Muslims fuck yeah" spin on the conflict?

Not an argument, goatfucking cousinfucking cameljockey

Muslim genocide best day of my life

Keep stoking that hatred Mehmet, shit like that turkroach shooting up a mall in Washington totally isn't opening peoples eyes to your so-called religion of "peace"

More like religion of piss

>1 mention of "crusade" or "muslims"
>347 replies and 118 images omitted. Click here to view.
>its the exact same shit and exact same argument every time

thanks Cred Forums

>Spaniards are Christian
>laughingelfman.dash

I don't get why people (especially Muslims) get so worked up about the Crusades when the damage they did to the Muslim world was so irrelevant compared to the Mongols, who pretty much ended the so called Islamic Golden Age by sending Baghdad to the stone age

What are some good sources to learn more about the Crusades, bros?

Not an argument.

Did I point out to many truths you don't papist? Do you only write in buzzwords wetbrain?

>shit like that turkroach shooting up a mall in Washington totally isn't opening peoples eyes to your so-called religion of "peace"
Yeah, but Americans shoot up malls every other month, bound to get a Muslim every now and then simply due to statistics and freedom of religion.

it's a dusty old place full of semites

Soon it will be time for many Muslims to die. The next decade will see a new generation of Americans and westerners who have no compulsions about slaughtering you subhuman saracens.

Go ahead and keep being snarky and talking shit, it's not like we have an army of drones hovering over your shithole nations ready to indiscriminately bomb your filthy kin

The only way to defeat radical islam is to occupy Saudi Arabia and get rid of the wahhabists who are financing terrorism.

>Christians are villianised as if they have no right to be in Jerusalem or the middle east

Huh, really makes you think

Fuck it bro, just Sarin/VX gas Mecca and Medina. They'll learn their place sooner or later.

Fucking mudshits are preventing us from space colonization. How the fuck are we going to have a lunar colony when Amuhammad and Mehmet keep trying to bomb the fucking oxygen tanks and blow a hole in the habitat domes "because Allah and my Sheikh said humans are not meant to leave earth, inshallah"

I guess Muslims dont belong outside of their sandpit hovels if they keep getting villanised outside their pathetic arid 3rd world nations

Really instigated cognitive rumination within my cerebellum

Saladin knew how retarded his people and religion were. He knew he couldnt change them. so he did the best he could to keep peace until they start another shitty war

They don't, dummy, that's my point. White Europeans shouldn't have gone to the middle east. In fact, that's basically the reason we're getting swarmed with Muslims now, western nations should just not get involved in the region.

The crusaders had no blood ties to the region, it was a farce of a cassus belli.

>The next decade will see a new generation of Americans and westerners who have no compulsions about slaughtering you subhuman saracens.
America can't even keep your street clean of chimps or its border patrol from losing their lunch breaks to dealing sovereign citizens. You're not going to purge shit.

Rules of engagement are a lot more fast and loose outside our homeland. That's why we bomb your weddings and funerals killing children + elderly in the process, and nobody gives a fuck besides the liberal cucks you're trying to turn against us

>T. Homosexual
Why don't you actually live in a Muslim country? Christians will just hurt your feelings, Muslims will kill you
>My Muslim friends
Are lying. They're told to lie about that kind of shit.

pls respond.

>KoH discussion
>that one assblasted Cred Forumscuck starts shitting up the thread

every time

Their only mistake was not to ethnically cleanse the conquered regions

>Christians will just hurt your feelings,

At worst. A lot of christians have kinda moved on from "you shall not bang man as you bang woman".

They went to defend Christian Byzantium, which they fucking did, and then the Muslims fought back and Saladin won

>we going to have lunar colonies
Shit bro, a third of our country doesn't even believe we landed on the moon, that the world is flat, that lizard people invented the moon in order to keep our eyes from looking downwards to the riches of our hollow earth.
How do you expect space endeavors to get any funding when everyone's retarded or melanin enriched?

Are there any other movies where the directors cut changed (and improved) a movie so dramatically?

>wants to put out the flames in other countries
>your house is on fire
>your intelligence agency is passing out matches
Your degenerate empire is on its last legs m8.

Dig a hole and please don't come back.

That's cool, don't be so smug about it though faggot, at this point, everything is so interconnected that if we go down you're all coming with us, especially if Israel gets a chance to enact the Samson Option.

Muslims need to be slaughtered until they are extinct. Their religion is fundamentally incompatible with modern life.

A third of our cunt believes that vaccines cause autism but that doesn't mean shit because there will always be stupid people

Neck yourselves, saracens. We're going to gas your children and elderly, then were going to rape and murder your women, then were going to burn all you men alive so none of you go to "paradise".

>b-b-but barbarism in warfare is only okay when The Religion of Piss® does it!

you escalated this, you asked for it.

Exactly. These cousinfucking dunecoon shitskins think they can actually survive with nobody left to buy their oil. Their entire lives and countries are centered around oil to the point where they're getting too big for their britches and they think they can start shitting on the hands that feed them.

What are they going to export once people stop buying their oil? Sand?

Just as long as you know who has their hand on your leash.
Shalom aleichem, goyim ;-)

Reminder that Saladin was a Kurd, meaning that there has never been a good Arab.

wew lad

Not a christcuck but the movie did show Europeans in a negative light.
The first part that takes place in Europe is completely bullshit and designed to make Europeans look like dirty savages compared to Muslims.

Still enjoyed it though.

>mfw people in the middle-east still fight over where Saladin was from because everyone wants the 12th century warlord with redeeming qualities

Prove me wrong. All this barbarism with ISIS and these Muslim-instigated mass shootings are instilling a new type of hatred of Muslims in the upcoming crop of military age citizens. Not to mention all the vidya games that are basically drone training programs. Even our homos are probably gonna join the service to bomb some mudshits, after that Orlando shooting.

> we're going to gas your children and eldery.
“I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly.”

Turks and Arabs are garbage, donkeys, always have been always will be.

The only high civilization that came from the middle east was Persian.

It was the Persians, who centuries after the campaigns of Alexander beat the shit out of the Romans at the height of their power and humiliated them beyond belief. First the Parthians then the Sassanids.

Middle eastern civilization died with Islam and is prevented from being resurrected by the Ayatollahs.

> Middle Age
> Dark Age for Europe. They were completely dumb.
> Golden Age for Muslims.

>Do not steal from the booty,
Religion of thicc?

Muslims already broke all those rules on and after 9/11. Especially ISIS. This is why our CIA has been bombing funerals and weddings, because women and children strap bomb vests on, too.

> Muslims already broke all those rules
They aren't Muslims then.

Jihad allows it

>2001+15
>he still thinks the CIA is on his side
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!

Are you retarded. The Hadith refers to "Jihad".

youtu.be/-ilFbbk9jw4

Sources are here: board.freedomainradio.com/topic/45997-youtube-the-truth-about-the-crusades/

>designed to make Europeans look like dirty savages compared to Muslims
>implying Greeks and Portuguese have ever lived cleanly

This is why Muslims need to be wiped off the planet. You have proven that you cannot keep yourselves on a leash.

The CIA aren't the ones killing people for being non-muslim, drinking alcohol, or for having premarital sex.

Get lost, shitskin.

Yeah they're only killing people for the petrodollar, Zionism and military industrial complex.

Much more noble.

Yeah, they're just killing DEA agents and teenage Americans in order to further the narco dollar that fills their black bag wallet.

The cumskin can't reply.

You know that ISIS and Al Qaeda are direct products of CIA interference in other countries, right? You know that the CIA fueled and stirred up tons of fucking conflict in Latin America fighting the commies?

>KoH is actual shit for making the muslims seem like lovely perfect group of people and the christians being violent racist barbarians.
It doesn't make them seem like a lovely group. It actually depicts his war mongerer general wanting revenge for the Christian conquering of Jerusalem, but Saladin denies him it. The movie depicts that there were good and bad on both sides, and that the wars were kind of meaningless.

>tfw that graphic makes coifs come off as 11th century fedoras
Why can't the internet just let us have nice things?

I just remembered how dumb are American. They thought there were "no go zones" in Paris.

They don't want to kill me (unlike mudshits) so I don't care what their motivations are. Your ilk wants to kill me because I'm American and not a Muslim. Would rather side with the CIA on this one.

So? DEA agents are scum and so are drug dealers. That money goes towards bombing Muslims, so let them make as much of it as possible

>shifting goalposts to "muh drug war" and "muh latinamerica"

Nice one, Mehmet. The Jews do that too, its called pilpul. I already went over this: anything that expedites the slaughter of Muslims is awesome.

As far as who started ISIS, that's a liberal meme with no proof or evidence other than memes and internet conspiracies. The cia armed them sure, but who the fuck cares when "totally secular and not radical Islamist" Turkey is doing the same goddamn thing

>tl;dr: kill them all then we'll sort things out later. That's what you lot do, isn't it?

>Nothing
More like that it's a city desolated in the desert and it isn't even in a strategic position like let's say Tripoli

Bunp for intrest as well. Might have to go to /hist/

Haha yeah man Bataclan was totally justified, it was all the Americans fault and it totally wasn't a Muslim ghetto hovel district prior to the "attack" am I right my fellow cousinfucker

The money goes towards spying on and false flagging our allies to further the Juden's machinations.

>deflecting onto the jews

Typical mudslime. We'll have an easier time taking care of the Zionists once you mudslimes are extinct.

the first crusades were in response of Urban II initiating it and wanting European armies to reclaim "the holy land". This was 500 years after the muslims conquered it.

Persia also has the most beautiful women on Earth.

> Bataclan
> No Go Zones
> ???
Your point ?

>fighting against the religion of red pills
>thinking he will ever get out from under the Jewish yoke
Good goy.

damn right. My ex was of Persian/Kurd decent. Still miss her 3 years after she dumped my sorry ass.

Persia isn't a place anymore.

You meant Arabs and Berbers, right ?

I'm Persian. Persian woman are shapeless blobs who all have fake noses and princess complexes. Fuck them. Hideous monsters.

he was, but there was really only one bad Muslims compared to the dozens of Christian characters who were demonized as frothing at the mouth barbarians so it was certainly a little skewed towards a favorable portrayal of Islam at Christianity's expense overall.

Arabs are, on average, hideous beasts and Berbers no longer exist.

Sure there are exceptions - like the ultra-rare acceptable-looking Indian or Paki, but in general most of them are ugly beasts.

>shapeless blobs
I've literally never seen a fat Persian under 40. That's when everyone of them gets fat though. Just like with wapanese women

> Berbers no longer exist
Are you for real ?

At this point I just want to kill muslims. You wouldn't understand because you're either liberal cucks or al-taquiyya Muslims

Edgy

Saladin could not give a shit about Jerusalem, but it will make him immortal among Muslims to take it in Jihad.

>What is butchering the Libyans after saying he will let them go unmolested
Saladin was as bad as Raynald de Chattion

> user thinks all Americans are Hollywood actors.
Americans are all good looking. Thanks, I've learnt something.

Nah man, they have really bad genetics. Trust me, I grew up with them. They have the tendency to FUPA. I, 26 year old rather thin dude (5'11, 160lbs) have to watch what I eat because of the fat-belly skinny-everything else genetics. Just like slavs have.

The really thin, "fit" persians are very fake looking and UNIVERSALLY have enhanced or fake aspects to them. Iranian women, on the whole, have shitass noses that they fix by the time they're 18. Look it up. Most of them do their lips and such too. Many wear outrageous fake color lenses.

It's a weird complex where they want to look european but also maintain the exotic look.

Also, if they're rich they're going to fuck easier (than indians or other ethnics girls) but be ridiculously picky and princessy.

I can't even look at a persian girl

Berbers are all intermixed with arab rapists.

Well they were violent racist barbarians, but so were Muslims. Both groups were fucking dicks.

Crusaders were arguably worse, only because Crusades were a good way of exporting assholes from Europe to the Middle East. Baby-eating assholes.

Your chance to get killed by an American cop is higher.

I never said all Americans are good looking dipshit. I grew up in north america and lived in new york for years.

I'm offering insight the rest of your white boiis don't have.

Avoid persians. South American latinas are on the whole better.

>lived in new york for years.
by choice?

opinion on anything, discarded.

Cuck

Not after Seattle, San Bernardino, Orlando, Battaclan, Köln, and Rotherham.

> intermixed
They don't even speak arabic, are whiter than you, have blue/green eyes, red/blond hair. I bet you've never left Texas.

This. The only reason that Saladin is seen as a good guy is just that he was gracious in defeat. He was an awful person.

He also let his army sack Acre after promising not to and stole the armies riches as they were leaving.

>moving the goalposts
>projection

Stop pretending the CIA and Amerigga are the good guys you stupid fucking faggot. You have no way of knowing whether or not the CIA want to kill you or not.

The cia doesn't make public statements talking about killing people in my demographic. Shitslam does.

>implying anyones going to do anything about the Zionists

who do you think controls the CIA? It's all one big world wide intelligence/assassination network you dim shit

went to Tisch.

Best city on earth. Stay flyover.

I don't care about "whiteness" (how cuck is it to measure skin tone, lol) - Berbers are a people but on the whole very Arabized. I don't think they're as distinct as other peoples. But whatever, keep pretending you're European and have contributed to any culture or progress you desert cuck

Nah, I'm just a papist adding fuel to the long con fire that will allow us to finally overthrow America.
Only a decade or two until America is weak enough for the Green and the Bean's Papal State to crush your nation. They will finally award us an Irish pope.

Yeah the CIA doesn't really make public statements about anything

Reminder that Saladin failed most of his goals while Richard the Lionheart achieved most of his during the Third Crusade

The Jesuits. And I'm a "papist" so it works out for me :)

Except if the Holy Land remained in Christian hands it would be great. The only non shit-tier parts of the ME are where there are Christians.

Progressivism is decades old pal. Wake up.

So I was right about the Texas part.

>implying you're the right flavor of Catholic
You won't be survive this schism.

that doesn't make a lot of sense since there are basically no christians in the middle east

Those people are still laughing.

>still posts on an indonesian basket-weaving board
so sad user, so sad

The ME was Christian before Muhammad conquered it.

Whatever you say, Schmuley

hey, I like discussing film and TV.

Lebanon has a not-insignificant number of Christians. Egypt had a lot but it got really islamized really quick

> contributed to any progress you desert cuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Yes. But his verb tense was of the present, retard.

and just who do you think the Jesuits serve? I mean if it's not the Jews its the Jesuits and vice versa. At the end of the day they do basically the same shit.

You're a fucking dirty plebeian who wont be saved regardless of if ur a fucking Catholic. You're an absolute fucking fool for thinking you will be saved or spared

All I said is I want to genocide Muslims. I could care less about the rest

Well there's Al-Gebra which I think is pretty dope, thanks Islam

Islamic golden age is 90% persian you fucking mongoloid. It never happened. It didn't exist.

It's like saying Einstein was a jewish physicist or something. Just because they were nominally muslim, or under muslim rule, doesn't mean a thing. Holy shit how much /badhist/ can you get?

Read a book

The ME was populated by Jews before Christians conquered it. "Thou shalt not kill" they said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire

that's because the muzzies want you sitting inside, ignoring the world and not challengeing them like a good cuck. Christians at least want you to succeed and achieve a life outside of Cred Forums

It was a Golden Age thanks to Islam you retard, that's why we say " Islamic Golden Age"

Let's not forget that two years before the Kingdom of Heaven, Michael Moore was booed in the Oscar ceremony for criticizing Bush's war in Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg

It's an intentional misnomer. Look into it, it's ether, it never happened. And especially didn't happen because of Islam so get that thought out of your head and stop spreading cucked misinfo

Dude, I'm 100% berber, I only speak berber and french. Next time, instead of insulting me by calling me an arab, go fuck yourself with your american gun you fuckin idiot

t. Amhed

Fuck off m8

I like how the left stopped criticizing the war when there was a Dem in office.

Islam gave them the conditions whereas Christian Europeans were swimming in their own shit.

you're a maghreb, you don't need any help from me to be a walking insult. :^)

>muh historical accuracy
oh shut up already, like any of you know exactly what happened then and there
the extended edition of this movie was really great and I wish there were more movies like Kingdom of Heaven

>Islam gave them the conditions whereas Christian Europeans were swimming in their own shit.

That's literally the opposite of reality. Look into it. Any history class would correct your mistakes.

There are no such thing as ages or phases - progress happened all over, at different rates, at all times.

>The fictiction of duct tape
>The fictitious of orange alerts
Award-winning documentarian Michael Moore.

You did, didn't you? Because most of them knew they were pulling out either way, and everything was already fucked up. Removing troops meant creating a vacuum where terrorists would emerge. Having them stay there would only prolong the inevitable. Shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place. Libya on the other hand, that was a dumb move.

> 90% persian
You are really saying shit. Just google it, you'll find the list of Arabs, Persians, Jews and Berbers.

While I eat my healthy food, make love to my berber qt3.14 and live in my fresh air mountains till I hit 120y/o, enjoy living in your shithole eating fat burgers and fuckin your obese wife

In my country there was a division in the left because the government (ruled by the workers' party, AKA center left) sent our soldiers to participate in peacekeeping operations for the UN.

Azul fella-k agma. Laisse les khra parler.

You can just tell from her face she's gonna be fat and hairy when she gets old

Ils comprendront jamais agma, c'est le gras qui leur brouille le cerveau en plus d'izzan

You mean like your fat american wife when she hit 20y/o ?

What about "your" women who turn fat and/or resort to surgery ?

>sandniggers
>good guys

2:191 "wherever you find them" on the battlefield (during a defensive war), you retard.
3:28 "friends" (allies, awliya), that's to say collaborators, so during war again.

Leftists love to shed blood that isn't theres over the concerns of others.

Not American and not even heterosexual

You can find piss like that in all of the Abrahamic religious texts.

Arabs didn't do shit. Berbers couldn't read - still can't. Jews of course did a lot, and the rest were Persian.

Vous n'êtes pas français et ne serrais jamais français. "Nous sommes blancs" ahahahhahah

T'es des arabes nuls

Nice try, your french sucks you fucktard

2:190 " Fight in the cause of Allah THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
2:191 "And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith."
> ye catch them : On the battlefield.
22:19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
> refers to Hell.
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
> Which was normal, during a war back in the days. I don't think Caesar/Napoleon or any commander would have said to their men "when you meet the enemies them kill you"

They can only speak and write English, what uncultured fags.

> "when you meet the enemies, let them kill you."

Where did you park your Delorean ?

Is not about muslims, is about Saladin.

Saladin may look like a savage by our current morals, but back in the day in europe he was considered an extremely wise and good leader. That's not modern PC twist.

He was in the Limbo in the Divine comedy. That's how far his fame as a "good lad" goes.

In the Limbo. I bet Dante is burning right now.

Yes, he was in the limbo, with other good lads that were not christians.

Exactly this.

You're all a pack of mouth-breathers for lumping different wars fought centuries apart together like this.

Remember, Muslims had controlled Jerusalem for hundreds of years before the first crusade and that was never a problem, not until some caliph rescinded on the whole tolerance policy which Saladin ultimately restored. The first crusade, at the very least, was fought for the protection of Christians. The others not so much. Especially the fourth.

But even then don't forget, about fifty years prior to the sacking of Constantinople by looting, raping crusaders, the Roman Catholic inhabitents of the city had been massacred in a pogrom orchestrated by the Orthodox Catholics.

>inhabitents

er, inhabitants

Hey man, don't you fucking dare bring actual history into an highly accurate argument by assholes dick waving at each other from both sides.

Fucking hell.

Yea

I just read 'Saladin' by John May a few weeks ago, as someone who knew nothing about the 3rd crusade it was a good read

>Christians are dangerous because they make Muslims feel uncomfortable and that means more terrorism

LOL

>Christians today are more intolerant and dangerous than Muslims.

>Christians today are more intolerant and dangerous than Muslims.

Dumbest post of the day.

>>Saladin renews church of holy sepulchre and allows christian pilgrimages
>tfw he only did this after not being able to defeat Richard I on his own turf.

Is Saladin the most overrated general in history?

>Salahuddin, I am Jerusalem

>Christians today are more intolerant and dangerous than Muslims