What am I in for?

neck strain

buyers remorse

No I hold it up while watching

Sheev

The best prequel

Episode II but with less bullshit and kinda cooler I guess
Still not great really

It's fitting that you're watching a 2 hour video game on a wii.

pregnant hershlag

>the best pile of shit

Younglings

Stop

No games

The Wii U has objectively the best collection of games this generation.

I'm waiting for that list of must-have games user

Security holograms

>TINY WHITE SCREEN

David Lynch would be disgusted at you, OP.

arm strain

My arms don't strain

A fun flick.

Don't listen to the edgy faggots pretending that any star wars movies is some kind of commandment sent by god

Tshi

Which is Chinese for "disappointed in the cooking of the duck meat"

nice videogame you got there, manchild

skip the prequels. watch TFA.

During a space battle over the planet Coruscant, Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead a mission to rescue the kidnapped Supreme Chancellor Palpatine from Separatist commander General Grievous. After infiltrating Grievous's flagship, the Jedi battle the Sith Lord Count Dooku. Anakin subdues Dooku and, on Palpatine's urging, kills him. Grievous flees the battle-torn cruiser, which the Jedi crash-land on Coruscant. There, Anakin reunites with his wife, Padmé Amidala, who reveals she is pregnant. While initially excited, Anakin begins to have prophetic visions of Padmé dying in childbirth, and his worry steadily grows.

Palpatine appoints Anakin to the Jedi Council as his representative, but the Council refuses to grant Anakin the rank of Jedi Master and orders him to spy on Palpatine, which diminishes Anakin's faith in the Jedi. Palpatine tantalizes Anakin with secret knowledge of the dark side of the Force, including the power to save his loved ones from dying. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is dispatched to the planet Utapau to deal with General Grievous, and Yoda is dispatched to Kashyyyk to defend the planet from invasion.

Tempting Anakin, Palpatine eventually reveals that he is the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, saying that only he has the knowledge to save Padmé from dying. Anakin reports Palpatine's treachery to Mace Windu, who confronts and subdues the Sith Lord. Fearing that he will lose Padmé, Anakin intervenes on Palpatine's behalf, allowing Palpatine to kill Windu. Anakin pledges himself to Palpatine, who dubs him Darth Vader.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it has the best library, but I'm positive Pikmin 3 is the best game of the generation so far

Palpatine issues an order for the clone troopers to kill their Jedi commanders and dispatches Vader and a legion of clones to kill everyone in the Jedi Temple. Vader massacres the remaining Separatist leaders hiding on the volcanic planet Mustafar, while Palpatine addresses the Senate, transforming the Republic into the Galactic Empire and declaring himself Emperor. Having survived the attack, Obi-Wan and Yoda return to Coruscant and uncover Anakin's treachery.

Unable to convince Padmé about Anakin's turn to the dark side, Obi-Wan stows aboard her ship. Padmé travels to Mustafar and implores Vader to leave the dark side. Vader refuses, and when he witnesses Obi-Wan, he chokes Padmé into unconsciousness. Obi-Wan duels and defeats Vader, leaving him for dead on the bank of a lava flow. On Coruscant, Yoda fights Palpatine; their duel reaches a stalemate and Yoda flees. Palpatine, sensing that his apprentice is in danger, travels to Mustafar.

On the asteroid Polis Massa, Obi-Wan regroups with Yoda and Padmé gives birth to twins, Luke and Leia, as she dies. A funeral is held for Padmé on Naboo. On Mustafar, Palpatine finds Vader badly burnt but alive. After returning to Coruscant, he rebuilds Vader's mutilated body and outfits him in a black armored suit. Palpatine tells Vader that he killed Padmé in his anger. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan and Yoda decide to hide the twins from the Sith, as they were the only hope to the galaxy for freedom. Yoda exiles himself to the planet Dagobah, while Vader and the Emperor oversee the construction of a massive space station, the Death Star. Bail Organa adopts Leia as his own daughter and takes her to Alderaan, while Obi-Wan delivers Luke to his step-family Owen and Beru Lars on Tatooine, where Obi-Wan intends to watch over Luke until the time is right to challenge the Empire.

Ps4 and bone are complete shit so is not really a feat.

this
seeing Ian McDiarmid ham it up as Based Sheev is such a joy. You can tell he's having a fucking blast with the role

Doesn't mean shit if that's 5 perfectly meh games mate

>>Yoda fights Palpatine; their duel reaches a stalemate and Yoda flees
>Sheev hanging as he literally laughs his ass off
>Yoda broken, beaten, disarmed & dishonored ragequits and goes into exile on some remote swamp

>stalemate
Yeah no. Sheev clearly won that duel

Please, tell us about that eagerly awaited "Metroid" game repackaged as a child's multiplayer game from the early DS era

>eagerly awaited "Metroid" game

Said no one ever

>he fell for the pii u
hahaha fucking retard

So does my PC then, since it can emulate Wii games.

just a minute ago i was holding in a shit, but i let the tension of my cheeks slip for a split second and felt it give way
i thought it was just a little solid piece poking through and thought 'ah fuck it ill just get this over and done with' which is a shame because i love the battle of holding the shit in
when i sat on the bowl i took a shit, but i felt a lot still hanging there. wiggled away but it wasnt dropping so i crouched down on the floor to deal with the remainder
baby shit everywhere. a small fistful wedged in my rump
took a whole roll to clean it up, and after using soap my hands still smell like shit
wasnt expecting that at all
full on shit myself without even realising

the first star wars films were well written sci-fi shlock with great structure and world building. Mostly just general fun

to bad the prequels were boring, pretentious, childish, and just generally the opposite of everything fun.