Did he, dare I say it, do nothing wrong?

Did he, dare I say it, do nothing wrong?

He's a good man

well blowing up that plane was a little outrageous.

indiscriminate bombing campaign along with hundreds of murders

no im pretty sure he did a lot wrong

He should, have stayed away from politics.
He became too conspicuous.
Also he should have made a dial with CIA to do their bidding in Latin America in exchange of protection.
You just can't afford to be an enemy of Uncle Sam in the western hemisphere.

other than blowing up a plane and spreading degeneracy through his country, yeah sure he did nothing wrong.

>there's going to be a season 3

Si Patron

Ummm killing Kiko and Fernando for literally no reason?

> killing hundreds of innocents in useless power plays

While for the most part he was ok he did a lot of really stupid things because of his pride and temper

>letting himself be arrested
>running for office
>not manipulating the media better
>bombings in general
>killing yank lawmen
>keeping la Quica around
>killing Kiko and Fernando
>not leaving the country super-rich after escaping

And so on

Pablo es un buen chico
que no hizo nada

this. if he did't wanted to be an american puppet, his only other option was being a russian one, and end up being as demonized as fidel.

Why wasn't he angry at this mother? Her trip to the church basically started an avalance.

tata should have strangled the bitch

Because that's 100% right and everyone knew it.

>yfw Pablo wasn't responsible for any of the numerous bombings including the Avianca fight
>yfw the bombings weren't all done by Search Bloc or Los Pepes to swing public sentiment against Pablo and get the full backing of the US government to take him out

Because it's not much use getting angry, she knows she was at fault, she's still his mom though despite how stupid she is.

I just watched the 30 for 30 documentary The Two Pablo's. It's interesting how crazy things got after he died, they were much worst then when he was alive. At least the crime was organized with him, there were rules on what you can/can't do, who you can/can't kill ect. After he was gone it was just chaos and every criminal just doing whatever the fuck they felt like since they didn't have to answer to him afterwords.

Next season is going to be interesting.

Bane also crashed a plane with no survivors, and he is a god to Cred Forums.

HIJO E PUTA MALPARIOS AL PATRON SE LE RESPETA.

>He should, have stayed away from politics.

I hate when people say this, it's not like he was going to be any more corrupt than the people in power, infact it probably would have tamed him more, remember up until the elitist assholes in power fucked him over he was doing alot of goo d for the people.

The corrupt assholes in power were really lucky that Uncle Sam was willing to do anything to bail them out so they didn't have another Fidel on their doorstep.

Did they edit the UK version? Before watching i heard a lot about Tata's ass and sex scenes, but there was almost none of either...

t.blackie

It was diabolical.

Not him, but politics was the beginning of his downfall because it put him in the spotlight more and forced them to take action against Pablo because the entire world knew who he was and knew that the corruption of Colombian politics let someone like him in.

>The Two Pablo's
You mean The Two Escobars

Why is there not a single mention - never mind an appearance - by Pablo's brother and accountant Roberto?

Yeah, lol.

Pablo had like 7 brothers and none of them are mentioned in the show.

He was a Narco, all Narcos deserve death. Search Bloc did nothing wrong.

:3