>beastly man
>cute princess girl

so original, disney

me on the right

more Disney sjw BS

This

Just like Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch.

No it's fucking not you fucking dumb shit

Can you imagine the size of the feces he must shit?

Nice thumbnail faggot

this guy is jealous there isn't a disney princes line of costumes he can wear at halloween this year

I just cropped OP's image.
There you go, cunt.

BIG

no

>Its not multiculti
>It's about people in their own culture doing their-own-culture-shit
>HURR SJW
Cred Forums you guys are seriously becoming opposite tumblr by this point.

me on the left

Actually it's a nice Loss edit

>muh Cred Forums

Is that all you ever think about?

Lol, they even get triggered like tumblrinas.

I NEED a fucking bull like that to fuck my gf right the hell now where the fuck is this movie set I'm about to take a flight and procure their male stock.

I wish these posts were a bannable offense

z

As someone with a fetish for fit thicc brown girls I'm going to be there day one

kek
i read the myths and moana or her sister was pedophiled by sea urchins

>muh Cred Forums boogeyman

sup reddit

There's actually an evolutionary reason for that btw.

Nice designs, I gotta admit I love tribal things

Sup reddit.

neckclams*/fish

Pozzed/propaganda film like virtually all Disney films in the last 10 years. What's worse is that the poison is spreading to Pixar too now.

Film not even out and it's already got people ass blasted

This is why Disney should only make white films.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/22/media/disney-moana-costume-racist-polynesian/
>Chelsie Haunani Fairchild, who described herself as Polynesian and a native Hawaiian, said the costume was an example of cultural appropriation. It was wrong to sell a costume that allowed children to pretend to be another race, she said.

>"It's disgusting," she said in a video posted to YouTube. "This is inappropriate, and it's not okay."

what these articles are for is protecting white children who would be jumped by nigs if they went out with those costumes

>tfw SJWs complain about representation then call Disney racist for making this movie

Being liberal used to be something to be proud of and then these fucks ruined it

I dont get the "sjw pandering stuff"

Disney has been making stuff about all cultures since walt was alive

It's the same reason why Icelandic men are huge: sexual selection due to oversupply of men, so only the biggest, strongest ones got to breed.

Ignore them. They see something non-white and say its SJW.

>Disney has been making stuff about all cultures since walt was alive

No, the multicultural agenda started at Diseny only after he died. Walt Disney was a racist and an anti-semite.

I don't get the SJW shit either with this one. I'm the quickest one to point of SJW shenanigans, but where is it? It's a mythological movie featuring island people. How the fuck is that SJW? It's an interesting story that should make a good ass animated movie. Do people want Disney to make Cinderella for the 10000000th time again? Fuck off.

It's cultural appropriation. Why is an American company making a movie about a Samoan myth? Do Americans think they own the globe or something?

There's literally nothing SJW about this, or any other disney movie. Disney is a leftist company now but they're too smart to make their actual movies SJW

(you)

Then good, because that's when Disney started making better movies.

Also, multicultural?
Mulan was Asians in Asia.
Princess and Frog was black people around black people.
Lilo and Stitch were Hawaiians in Hawaii.
Frozen were whites in white land.
Tangled where whites in white land.

The only exception I could possibly think of is Pocahontas, and nobody watched or gave a shit about that movie and they never made another like it.

>the day Cred Forums went too far

SJWs hate it they see it as muh culture theft

He's not lying though. That's him on the right.

Why do all their princesses have the same face/look?

Disney is becoming Dreamworks tier.

Yeah, well anyone who actually believes that can eat a tub of dicks. I hate SJWs just slightly more than morons who call anything SJW. Can't win either way.

What they want is for Disney literally to make Frozen except with random colored people thrown in.

Pixar was the best thing to happen to animation and also the worst thing. Mainstream animated movies all look the same with the typical lame and boring Pixar designs. So dull.

whoa she looks so Polynesian :)

youtube.com/watch?v=kcQhEw1jfwg

>Its not multiculti
>Its just a movie about another culture being pushed preodiminantly in ours

okay Reddit

I guess so's their faces aren't racially specific, i.e. niggers with big noses and Whites with fully aesthetic faces, etc..

I can't even comprehend your level of retardation.

you're as dumb as this person

Mulan was about muh male oppressiun evil patriarchy against glorious womyn
Princess and Frog was about muh niggers are butiful creatures
Lilo and Stitch was about muh family is a social construct embrace this alien from a million light years away blood ties are irrelevant
Frozen was about muh female empowerment fuck everyone for holding a special snowflake like me down I do whatever I want bitches
Tangled was about muh criminal with a heart of gold, what he's a thief? bigot!

ROADHOG RIDES AGAIN

Nice samefag.

>being pushed preodiminantly in ours

I ain't even seen a trailer for this shit
Not even a poster
I can still go to a Frozen sing along today nigga

WE

>pushed preodiminantly in ours

dude...

He thinks we'll accept him if he calls someone reddit and uses buzzwords

>it's wrong to celebrate other cultures
I don't really undertand, don't they want to unite the world and races?

I mean, I understand the whole "it's wrong to make profit at the expense of something that doesn't belong to you", but it's not like they're stealing or degrading their culture; if anything it comes off as generic.

WUZ

Quads make it irrefutable fact.

Why would you spend time making this?

Because it's true and the truth is intrinsically valuable. Disney is a shit company. Pixar should have never let itself get bought by these soulless pricks.

Mulan was a great story and you've a dummy for thinking a character like that doesn't deserve a movie.

I don't even see how you came to that conclusion with Princess and Frog.

Blood ties are indeed irrelevant, anyone with a shitty family can agree to that. Family is who you love and trust, not. There is nothing wrong with that message.

Haven't seen Frozen because it looks like dogshit, so no comment.

Thief with a heart of gold has been around for a looooong time. It certainly wasn't Disney's invention.

I have a lot of problems with Disney movies, but they certainly ain't SJW shit because they don't do it (Frozen kinda looks like it a little, but I'll let that slide because I haven't seen it). Bitch about their boring art style and embarrassing comedic characters at least. Timone and Pumba are worse than any SJW thing they've ever done.

>Multiculturalism is GOOOOOD
>Cultural appropriation is BAAAAAAD
Yeah, I agree. These fucks don't know what they're talking about or what they want.

They made Muppets, Great Mouse Detective, Atlantis.

>Blood ties are indeed irrelevant, anyone with a shitty family can agree to that.

I'm sorry you were raised by an insane single mother user, but that doesn't mean blood ties are irrelevant.

>soulless pricks.

fuck you Disney is one of the only companies with a soul left.

According to her only europeans are aloud to wear suits and ties.

why'd u use the photoshopped version nerd

>the existence of shitty families invalidates the definition of familial ties

So, because some cars are shit, cars are a social construct?

They'll find problems in anything, so honestly I stopped caring a long time ago, or at least stopped begin shocked at what they'll randomly find offensive. Most contradictory hivemind in existence.
Anti-SJW faggots are bad too, but at least they have a point, even if they're annoying as sin when they accuse a taco of jew propaganda.

In a way she's right. People only started wearing suits because Europeans would steal people from their countries and force them to wear them.

I don't see anyone except Scots wearing kilts, and if anyone else is that is cultural appropriation just as disgusting.

>Atlantis.

Noble savage propaganda.

>muh enlightened civilisation full of colored people under the sea lives peacefully until evil white men invade to steal and plunder

> Muppets

A factory of stupid.

>Great Mouse Detective

Never seen it. It's probably shit too.

I wasn't, the mare fact of being related to someone doesn't mean shit. It's not magically going to make problems better or form close bonds. A true genuine relationship can.

>the existence of good families invalidates other ties

Just a reminder he gets crushed to death by a giant goddess' vagina.

A white man saved the day too, so there's a small problem with your analysis.

I always wear a kilt because i'm Celtic. I'm French and I was born in Brittany

Actually White people fixed Atlantis. Atlantis fucked themselves over originally.
Get your memes straight.

Great Mouse Detective:
I don't know, make some joke about Sherlock Holmes

yeah the race traitor white man

Oh, for fuck's sake.

He was widely regarded as a race traitor in that movie. And rightfully so.

Do you even read what you write? The fact that you can make friends with other people does not mean that blood ties are irrelevant to familial relations. A family is a family.

>>the existence of good families invalidates other ties

Never claimed that.

Yeah, the pussy coal-burner.

He was going to culturally enrich the princess with white cum. Isn't that the most White thing you can do though?

But yea, I guess you could say he was a race traitor.

Let's keep playing:
Lion King
Treasure Planet

What's up with the cocked eyebrow pose for every Disney princess now? Is it supposed to make them look sassy?

Blood ties simply means you're related to someone. It doesn't come with jack shit else and far too many people over the world can tell you that. The only way to even have a good relationship with your family is-- to have a good relationship with them, which is something you can form with anyone. I wish I had your cozy ass life to believe that "a family is a family". The world is not that simple. Lilo and Stitch is even too advanced for your world view.

Really?

They used to be lean as fuck when they lived off coconut and fish.

Once KFC and $1 bread arrived it was game over

Kind of looks like a Flash Brown body suit.

this can't be real

>pushed preodiminantly
>pushed
>preodiminantly

Never even mind that retarded typo, where the fuck do you live that fucking Hawaiian culture is being forced on you?

It's shopped

Yet another tragic pixar clone slog for the sheeps
*tips

>Thoughts on this?

The female should be as fat as the male.

lrn2samoa dummies

My thought is that LOSS has gone to far like always.