Americucks are remaking our beloved Peep Show, whats your opinions on this shit /tv?

Americucks are remaking our beloved Peep Show, whats your opinions on this shit /tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't they try this 10 years ago? there's a pilot somewhere, with that guy from office space i think. it's terrible. or maybe that's not as old as i think it is.

I don't care.

is there any 'ok' murican adaptation?

i liked the office, but it went on for too long.

The IT crowd had a US pilot, with the guy from community. Are you thinking of that?

I couldn't care less. Shitty remakes happen. Just learn to accept it.

Theres a pilot with the guy from The Big Bang Theory from about 2005, but this is a different confirmed remake coming next year.

Sanford and Son wasn't bad. Steptoe and Son was way better though.

The Office was good until like season 4ish.

I don't think the Peep Show would work as an american show it's just way too british. We'll see.

Does it star Amy Schumer and Leslie Jones?

This. The humour takes a piss at British culture, it won't work with Americans

>Steptoe and Son was way better though.
Steptoe and Son fucking sucked. It was far too bleak to be funny.
There is no way that a father and son would continue to live and work together if they hated each other that much.

Sanford and Son rustled each others jimmies on the regular, but there was love there.

does the office really count its almost so different tonally that if it weren't for the name and vaguely similar set up 'documentary about an awkward boss' you'd never guess one was a remake. also the us office is complete and utter trash lacking any of the humour or nuance that made the uk one so good, why are all americans mentally handicapped?

Worst.
Logo.
Ever.

Does the BBC have winos and monkies in their graphic design department?

Elementary is miles better than the Cumbitch effort.

They already made 2 pilots already and both failed badly.

Are they really making another one?

Office UK didn't have any characters that were interesting to watch. Everyone was clinically depressed. Frankly, I didn't care what happened to any of them.

The thing about British shows is that they're already paid for, so they don't need to care about cultivating, or more less maintaining, viewership.
When a business doesn't answer to its own customers, it makes what it wants rather than what customers want.

Apperently having Jesse Armstrong working as a "consultant" justifies a third attempt.

There's literally nothing wrong with the logo

It's actually quite impressive you've managed to shoehorn right wing free market politics into a thread about Peepshow desu

the bbc is already payed for

the other channels are not

I never understood why people liked either version of The Office so much. UK version has aged pretty badly compared to Peep Show, US version is just brain cancer.

>America trying to emulate British humor.

Yeah but our version of the Inbetweeners was great.

>BUS TURDS

If you didnt die laughing at this scene then you have no soul

Tbqh the depressing feeling was quite off putting when I first saw it. But i don't see how you can't care about brent when he's being made redundant or dawn when she's in the taxi. Also
>British shows don't care about viewership
That's a good thing tbqh

>shows don't need to pander to wider audiences and occasionally jump the shark to stay alive
>that's a bad thing
You know, that's precisely why instead of having the IT Crowd, burgers anded up with the Big Bang Theory