Is there a more uncucked movie than BvS?

Is there a more uncucked movie than BvS?

>describing movies as either cucked or uncucked

do you have brain damage?

> stronk skeletal jewess saves the day
>uncucked

>4740427▶
> (OP)
>> stronk skeletal jewess saves the day
>>uncucked

>The main villain is a whiny rich Jewboy who can't stand a handsome good hearted man who wants to do the right thing

Your turn.

>the hero is a balding man in glasses who takes a moral high ground approach to everything
We can do this all day

why the fuck are you nerds obsessed with this shitty movie

is it the 13 year olds who kept transformers movies going now grown up?

>The hero is a conservative billionaire playboy who fights for the innocent and forgotten

bruh... look at this doood

>he stops a fight to the death because of mommy issues

Batman is obviously suffering from inadequacy issues, its the only reason he wants to fight a guy who's been saving people since the time he saved the world from genocide.

Batman is a total pussy in BvS and is trying way too hard to prove he's a man by being bombastic.

NIGGA LOOK AT TOP OF HIS HEAD

Just fuck your shit up tier. A super human god can't even maintain a head full of hair? You gotta be kidding me.

Man of Steel. I love them both, though.

>parents murdered in front of him at a young age
>"mommy issues"

I wonder if Bruce has panic attacks every time someone says Martha.

Clark and Bruce have sexual relations with women, which is REALLY problematic. I prefer the light, sexless MCU.

Stress got to him. I guess his body reacts to stress in similar ways that we do.

>something happened to him 30 years ago
>still gets triggered by a word

Hawkeye had kids. So did antman.
Obviously a product of sex.

And tony was with pepper for 3 movies. So pretty sure they had sex.

I would assume the name doesn't just invoke that isolated incident, probably has a flood of memories of being a depressed kid who kept revisiting that night, as well as the crippling loneliness.

>i never had my parents murdered in front of me, which led me on a vigilantly quest fueled by honed rage for brutality

So a nu-male?

Isn't the plot of Iron Man 3 basically about the consequences of one of Tony's last night stands?

>not realizing Superman is playing God in this movie
>Your perception of God is a reflection of yourself
>Apply this to Batman
>From a distance he is a dangerous threat capable of lots of destruction
>Get up close and see he's just a man that if given the chance wants to save his parents

There. You're a pleb. Now kys

He still gets massively triggered by a word

>White man dies for the jew and muslim
>uncucked

>white man is also bald
IT'S LIKE POETRY

More because Superman was humanised. He asked for Batman to save his mother with what would've been his dying breath. Then Lois comes in and confirms there are in fact humans that love and care about Superman. "Martha" was more a spark or trigger that helped with Bruce finally relating to an alien being that he despised for 2 years. If people didn't get that first time round, they must be retarded.

Exactly. Hearing his mom's name in that situation only rattled him. It was Lois stepping in to shield Clark that made the difference.

obviously, he likes BvS