Did Lost resort to fan service after season one?

Did Lost resort to fan service after season one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FExAKlYSrFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you autistic? That screenshot is literally taken from the first episode of season one.

Look how stronk and beautiful my Evies core is

Such tum tum

>image.jpg

>you will never bust a nut in her muscled gash

>She didn't wash those panties during the entire series

Really makes you think

The original fridge

Pekka

who would win in a fight, her or jessica biel? both are pretty toned for being women.

She could service my fan, if ya know what I'm sayin ;^)

too bad she's a fridge

what girl isnt by Cred Forumss standards?

Kate

Honestly I thought she was hotter in that dress when she was caged up with Sawyer, and it was all stormy so the dress was just clinging to her skin everywhere

That scene got me a little flushed I must say

Alex was my lostfu. And the chick that played Faradays mom in the past in season 5.

Biel got more horsepowers

no
youtube.com/watch?v=FExAKlYSrFE

>Alex

did you know she was with Jeff Goldblum for a long time?

Meh, they probably got effectively washed by the ocean.

Which is a shame

They did laundry straight up in washing machine with laundry soap in the hatch you dingus. Not to mention they routinely washed clothes by hand.

Lost fucked up in that the internet figured out the ending by season 3 so they spent 2 season fucking around going "no you didnt!" like a bunch of children.

shit tv is shit.

new Internet, who dis

kys, underage newfag

Not really? Most of the fanservice is in season one. There's Kate in panties at the lake, pulling up her pants in her little hut, and that beach bikini scene in the first (+_second?) season
not really that much after

People were saying "they're all dead and the island is purgatory" since season 1. So the writers lied basically the entire run.