Rich goes on anti-religion rant on the stream

>Rich goes on anti-religion rant on the stream
>Jay stays completely silent

Does Jay still believe in God like a good Christian boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PreRecRLM/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the day the clown cried

the best parts of those streams is when rich gets political, shits on both trump and hillary and jack gets awkwardly quiet. the other week he blamed the columbine shooters on the bullies or something and jack was so fucking awkward.

It could be he's just smart enough to realize that talking about religion pisses people off. Rich is hilarious but sometimes he lets his fedoraism get the better of him.

What TV show or perhaps a movie are you talking about?

I think Twitch has some rules about it and he doesn't want the channel to get in trouble? There was some stream where I think Rich mentioned Trump and the mods muted the chat, and Jack called them on it, like that didn't deserve muting people or something.

Then Jack says he'd rather have the corrupt career politician than the crazy revolutionary

what a cuck

>shits on both trump and hillary and jack gets awkwardly quiet.
Post some examples of this.

If you looked like Rich, you wouldn't believe in God either.

what stream

>parents are crack addicts
>was raised by his grandma
>ended up becoming a blob
I don't blame Rich for becoming a fedora.

he's married, has friend & became a e-celeb: 3 things out of reach for most of anons of this board..

This. I don't have time to sit through several three hour streams

New plinkett fucking when

are you really surprised these grown up children are atheists?

He probably thinks going on an atheistic tirade is childish

Like rich

>(((Bauman)))
>Christian

Someone is an atheist. Better call them a name so I don't feel bad about dedicating my life to a lie.

>the other week he blamed the columbine shooters on the bullies
I would be awkward to if my friend was defending the Columbine spergs. Rich probably relates to Eric & Dylan, the quintessential fedoras.

There are still atheists in 2016? Embarrassing

Jay was raised Catholic.

never

A good one? NEVER EVER.

new one? 2017

>says the man who worships adult Santa clause
And a tip of the fedora to you sir!

And yet he is still bitter
Proof that no matter how much you turn shit around your awful past will always haunt you

christianity is real, dumbass

But thats the truth, they got treated like piles of shit by their classmates, by the school staff, and even by their parents.
Why the fuck do you think people do the crazy fucked up things they do?

Or do you just enjoy not questioning things?

Except the shooters weren't even bullied that often.

You think a dumpy white American man-child doesn't understand the reasoning behind massacres and the nuances of modern religion?

he's lived it his whole life, he'll die living it. Thank your lucky stars that he never explains it to you in earnest

So are unicorns ;)

>Except the shooters weren't even bullied that often.

Yeah they were. The media tried to remove bullying from the equation in aftermath in order to make it scarier through the implication that it could happen at any time for no reason.

Hell, they literally got picked on while filming their videos. You can go watch it yourself.

were you there?

Why do you think normies perpetuate the status quo? They benefit from the current situation.

"i dont believe in god, im a grown up!"

>the other week he blamed the columbine shooters on the bullies
Is he /our guy/ now?

You won't get in trouble for people talking about politics in chat.

But Twitch chat is among the worst places ever to have a political discussion so it's no wonder the mods stopped that in its tracks

That is not to say the mods there aren't oversensitive cunts, they totally are.

That's the bullshit story the media made up.

Eric Harris was the bully.

bullied kids become bullies when they are older: it's a well-known pattern

Love seeing my nigga Jagsguy in that pic. He literally watched people massacred in front of him at Columbine and the Jags are still so bad that it causes him to be like what the fuck am I even looking at?

nobody's denying that christianity exists, dumbass

"I believe in god, I'm gonna go to heaven when I die :)"

We're you?

Protip: unless you want to abandon society to go live innawoods, you're dedicating your life to a lie. Money, society, culture, love, etc it's all just stuff we made up to help cope with the madness of a disorganized reality filled with hardship. Everyone's gotta have faith in something to keep from going crazy, the religious folk get it easy, having faith is pretty comfy and I would gladly go back in time and tell little me to just roll with it

They didn't. The media actually dressed that up so that everybody would be afraid of school bullying. Same with the "trenchcoat mafia" bullshit. The shooters were fairly typical high school kids with a fairly typical social life. They weren't some sort of freak outcasts like the myths say.

dumbass money is real, if you had any you would realize this. money exist as much as any other commodity exist. are you going to tell me zinc doesn't exist or gold doesn't exist? at this moment money is artificially limited, but it does exist.

Yeah those fucking losers shot me to death. I'm glad they were bullied.

s-stop

>Watching the Pre Rec stream when it airs
>Not just waiting for it to get uploaded on youtube and watching only the ones where Jay sits in and actually has interesting things to say about cult films and horror movies

Watching the first few streams when they started showed me Rich is a piece of shit, Jack is actually an okay guy, and the only times the streams are interesting at all is when someone other than those two (that isn't Karen, borrrring) are there.

Thanks for correcting the record!

They had more friends than I did in high school. They were also humongous spergs. They would talk about killing and death and shitty metal bands all day. Of course nobody liked them. You wouldn't either.

>caring about the opinion of a fat person
Do americans really do this?

>"Holocaust kinda sucked, I did not enjoy it all"
>"Really?Well Jay I was throughly entertained by it and actually might be my favourite event of the year"
>"I mean it wasn't horrible, I did enjoy it in some way"

I don't remember all that many instances where Jay immediately changed his mind after Mike said something different. I can't even list one.

People pretend like Jay completely changes his mind based on what Mike says but in reality all he is doing is acknowledging the points that Mike makes, like any normal friend would.

we kinda have to, over 50% of us are fat including trump

oh boy, here comes the Shillary camp
just when you thought a shit thread couldn't get worse

>It's a kike supporting Trumpcuck thinks he's any better than Shillary's fucktarded supporters post

How about you leave the politics out of the Cred Forums thread you fat fucking cuckservative burger?

>implying trump would want anything to do with a stinky neckbeard r9kfag from Cred Forums
he'd call you a freak and wave over security to remove you

>stinky neckbeard r9kfag from Cred Forums
Hey, if you're not happy here, you can get out!

>he blamed the columbine shooters on the bullies
Well that's factually wrong. The shooters were actually bullies. The revenge from bullies myth was first told by their faggy goth friends and then spread by the media before the bodies were even cold.

No, the media did the exact opposite of what you claim.

Where does Jay hang out after work?

I wish to abduct him.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Go be an abnormie piece of shit somewhere else.

People keeps saying these things happen on their streams.

What fucking streams? Why is there never any example of this actually happening?

The Previously Recorded stream they do twice a week you newfaggot fuck.

Recut that so it's just when the blood splashed on his face and make the blood an opaque white color pls. It's for a class project.

That magically never has any footage of or proof of existing? That's amazing. Show me where they said these things.

>newfaggot
Nice projection.

Nigger they literally have their own channel on youtube that links directly to redlettermedia. They have their own Twitter page. They stream Wednesday and Sunday on Twitch. Jesus Christ if you're going to be a newfaggot and lie about it at least do it well.

>not throwing your vote away on a third party

wow, are the cucks in europe still up?

>this footage of them saying these things totally exists, but I will not link it because it totally exists, y-your a newgay!
Epic.

>say that we have to care about Trumps opinion
>SHILLARY SHILLARY OH FUCK IT'S TEH JEWS AAAAAGUGHLSGGJ
Did you have a stroke?

Do your own homework you fucking faggot, you think I'm gonna go through their streams for you and flag every instance where these things happen because you're such a lazy fat newfaggot fuck that thinks he should be given everything he wants because his mommy sucked his dick everyday and his teachers at the special school shielded him from ever putting any effort into anything? Fuck you and fuck no, do it yourself you lazy sack of subhuman newfaggot excrement.

Truth of what, faggot, if you feel uncomfortable just move.

>in reality all he is doing is acknowledging the points that Mike makes, like any normal friend would.

>Cred Forums
>understanding normal friendship
Well that's the problem, right there.

>cunts bring up nationalism and politics up
>I don't get why everyone is so passionate about their politics, isn't this supposed to be a board about youtube celebrities? Has the world gone mad

you guys are unironically fools

tl;dr

I know you're upset no one is falling for your epic memes and all, but you really should calm down before you hurt yourself.

Quote the wrong post?

So in other words you admit you're just too lazy to find it for yourself. Great job, good effort.

holy fuck you are a faggot

>if you're not going to go through hundreds of hours of footage to find the one time someone ALLEGEDLY said something with no context you're just lazy
So that's why you were acting so angry? You're just upset I won't take your bait?

"I am never going to play Vampire: The Masquerade" -Rich Evans

I thought he was our guy.

>being this mad you're illiterate
Not my fault, my hick acquaintance.

we have to listen to fat people, trump's fat :^)
>people wouldn't bait on Cred Forums

stay woke my man

And now you're just babbling? Okay.

You're the one that's baiting you lazy fuck. You literally want someone to wikipedia article all their videos for you because you're too much of a fat lazy fuck to watch them yourself and make up your own mind. No one cares anymore, go away or be ignored.

>The media tried to remove bullying from the equation in aftermath in order to make it scarier

It's the opposite, they tried to make it seem like they were being bullied when by the accounts of former classmates indicated they were in fact the bullies, especially against freshmen.

>You literally want someone to wikipedia article all their videos for you because you're too much of a fat lazy fuck to watch them yourself and make up your own mind
I never said anything that can even be taken to mean a single part of that.

I'm starting to wonder if you're just a delusional retard instead of this master baiter you're trying to make yourself appear to be.

don't wash your hands of me, I wash my hands of you. Point set and match

>all those tears when he finally played it and it was shit

Where is he in the pic

This is literally what Trump will do if he loses the election.

Hopefully Hillary will just kill herself if she loses.

which ones were kill?

Near the middle

>fallacies
>elementary "insults"
based Cred Forums once again reminding me to never reveal myself as an atheist so I won't have to be compared to subhumans that are anti-theists

they make religious soccer moms look like Einstein

>1s and 0s on a computer
>existing
Keep telling yourself that buddy

Why is Mike such a bear?

Because he steals picnic baskets

>unironic fedoraposting
What has happened to Cred Forums ?

Has it been confirmed to be the same guy?

Will he get the joke if I send him a gift basket filled with picnic items?

Jay is just usually cool and doesn't want to shit on people unless they deserve it.

Plus he has a retarded best friend that literally believes in ghosts (Mike), so he's more sympathetic to the stupid.

Yes, physical commodities like metals exist.

The idea that these have any value beyond what they are, or that they have some quality of being exchangable for other things, is a complete fiction.

Nothing about money (or its use) is an essential quality belonging to anything outside of our own consciousness and the collective ability we have to agree to work within certain illusions

Not the guy you're arguing with

All of their streams get recorded and put up on youtube
youtube.com/user/PreRecRLM/videos

dumb fuck

The irony here being your post shows you for an illiterate retard.

>What fucking streams? Why is there never any example of this actually happening?

>link said stream

>heh, you illiterate retard

Columbine comments are in the Deus Ex video if that's the goalpost you've moved now that you've been thoroughly BTFO.

>If you're not nice to murderous assholes it's your fault if they kill someone!
wew

>Does Jay still believe in God like a good Christian boy?

No. God doesn't like Sodomites.

The irony in this post is astounding.