youtu.be/mM9H94jYrNE
youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJaRx3_r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the raspberry pi symbolizes him adjusting the temperature in his hospital room

leon symbolizes medicaid saving him from an ass-rape hospital bill

Autism : The thread

>tfw you lowkey wish Leon hadn't saved him

white rose represents alternative Chinese medicine

I wish it really was called HACKERMAN and that was the title card along with a cheesy theme tune.

I just bingewatched this shit and i have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

You guys had more time to discuss and analyse things, so help me out a bit.

Tyrell was part of the plan from the very beginning, right? Maybe i forgot, but why did the fuck that guy in the ass in the first season?
He did something to his phone, but what was the payoff of that? Or is that still a mystery?

And what has Angela to do with Tyrell all of a sudden? Was she in from the beginning, too?

self-righteous SJW self-important egomaniac redditor man-baby

the show

Thanks for correcting the record Netflix shill

you read my post wrong

Everything Tyrell did in S1 was to get the CTO position. It had nothing to do with Elliot or fsociety. He wanted power. When he found out Elliot was up to something, and that Price/Scott were screwing him over, he decided to keep it quiet because it could give him power. When Elliot finally revealed the plan, he took advantage and joined the cause because it gave him...power.

The guy he fucked was one of the people involved in the CTO appointment, he was trying to get access to his email via social engineering. In this case it was seducing him and fucking him. He needed the email to see who was in running for the position of CTO. It shows that Tyrell is willing to do anything.

you forgot white knight

>wew lad: the post

Why are the fucking final episodes always so unsatisfying

>You will never unwrap a nude Rami for Christmas

What's the point in life?

He looks like the muslim version of Sheldon Cooper

Mr. Robot is fucking garbage.

Originally stopped watching it five minutes into the pilot after the grand opening scene establishes the main character as being a piece of shit faggot snitch, calling the cops on a guy for running a Tor site. Fuck that, don't need no fucking narc protagonist. I'd rather fucking watch CSI Cyber reruns (and do).

Went back to the show a few months later and watched a few more episodes--boring, forgettable crap.

The only real selling point is Christian Slater, because he's awesome in everything, but he doesn't get nearly enough screen time.

Avoid.

Watch RL Stine's Eye Candy with Victoria Justice instead.

youtu.be/mM9H94jYrNE

>"Eye Candy," based on the best-selling novel of the same name by R.L. Stine. The hour-long, 10-episode drama centers on tech genius Lindy, played by Victoria Justice, a 21-year-old hacker with a gift for seeing clues and connections in the digital world that others can't.

>Persuaded by her roommate to try online dating, Lindy begins to suspect that one of her suitors is a deadly cyber stalker. When the local cyber-crimes unit uncovers a potential serial killer in Manhattan, all signs point to this mysterious stalker. Teaming up with the cyber unit and some hacker friends, Lindy leads the charge to solve these murders while unleashing her own style of justice on the streets of New York City.

jesus christ

no

wtf I love Egypt now

>tfw no fbifu

You get a (you).

how many times are you going to post this?

>tfw not anticipating wednesday nights until 2017

fug

Why do they do shows for 10 weeks and let everybody wait 42 another weeks for another season anyway?
I'm getting older every fucking day and I want to know what happens next up until the end RRRREEEEEE

I sometimes worry about getting hit by a car and dying before seeing the end of my favourie series.
I sure have my priorities straight.

Who knows? Couldn't even give you an estimate.

It's worse for half-hour shows like Silicon Valley. a half-hour is too short for anything meaningful to develop, let alone for a show so narrative driven as that.

It only gets 10 episodes a season which flies by so quickly and then, great, gotta wait a whole year before more show up... perfect.

Kinda bummed they're doing the 'ooo if what I found out is true we could undo everything' bit

I hope the black dude kills them

Its assumed its gonna end with society beginning with a clean slate, a fresh start, which is why that was a post credit scene

Just wanted to leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJaRx3_r8