MDE

You niggas see the world peace outtakes?
adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/streams/mde-marathon
adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xkmEMgKXdPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't tell where these guys are coming from. Are they pro-police or anti-police?

They're pro-fuck you

Anti. They've very open about disliking the police.

You're fucking retarded

re host them on youtube, adult swim player doesn't work on like 99% of pc- only streaming wokrs

Nice, Sam

>1jz in a ford crown vic
k

They're too old for that. Hell, Nick is a year away from forty.

>hue what are the politics of these comedians where do they stand?

No you're the retard here (((bud)))

This. Someone please upload them.

Watch Officer Maggot, they hate pigs

Jesus Christ you really are that fucking stupid aren't you? Did you watch it? What do you fucking think? Do you think it matters what their stance is?

>tfw OP's ceaseless shilling has made me hate MDE

Your stand-up is better than your show.

Prep the bull

I've watched a number of their videos and they're constantly contradicting themselves. I wouldn't mind so much if they were actually funny.

Literally "we procrastinated and didn't even finish the script, we will just adlib the rest on the day of the shooting and have the editors figure it down" the show.

Editors couldn't save it because the footage they were given were all garbage.

It's also jarring how bad MDE's acting is now that they're playing off of professional actors who actually can act.

Also, sage.

This.
I think their shit is funny. What the fuck do I care what anyone's politics are unless they are running for office.

What instance is there of them supporting police?

Kino

Did they seriously change the kill all the cops tonight song on the World Peace marathon ?
adultswim.com/videos/streams/mde-marathon

I don't wanna be brainwashed by some right-wing retards any more than I want to be brainwashed by left-wing retards.

Tap Water
Dinosaur Teacher
Crippled
Prison

They're all pure Kino

Which is pretty much MDE in a shell. Some really good, the rest so so to mediocre. The real good makes it worth it IMO.

tfw right wing retard and friends with left wing retards and we get angry at eachother everytime we talk about current events and police.

Why does he wear the toboggan?

>"mom, look! I am being contrarian on the internet!"
do you feel enlightened right now?

The whole sketch was pretty much built on that song, changing it kinda ruins it. You'd think they'd air the uncensored one online.

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on Cred Forums. Make sure you post links to your videos so we can get the full MDE experience

currently ripping from [as] site. they have like 10 different streams i have to get them all and see what's what.

i appreciate that you think im sam :^)

How am I being contrarian? If anybody is being contrarian, it's MDE.

and nobody wants to read your posts

>I am so contrarian I won't even admit to being a contrarian
it's time to stop, user

you're being against the times just to shove it in our faces how independent and original you are. MDE is the zeitgeist while you are just an edgy kid who likes being contrarian at all costs on a web forum. Sad.

Well don't be a fucking simpleton then, think for yourself, it isn't that hard ya lackwit little person

it's not sam shilling, it's his followers. Anyway if there is one show worth shilling this is it. Watch mde stream on adult swim website- right now!

>22 spits

You guys are even more thin-skinned than Sam.

I never liked officer maggot all that much, I think the trailer was better. Also his stand up officer maggot character.

>I've never watched this show before today and I have no idea who Sam Hyde is outside of the memes
After watching the marathon (it's repeating now, I guess that's the whole season?) it's a show about dogma, rage and ignorance, how it manifests in males, and how it's manifested towards males. Whether the source is pick up artists, school, mom, the "the modern woman," or the over confident rage monster pussy hound, the show reviles all of the bullshit being pumped into the brains of young men today. I like it.

I'll fucking skin you.

I'll gladly unironically shill Sam for free anyday, whether or not he's controlled opposition, the shit in those skits is for real.

really makes you think. I'm warming my friends up to world peace and MDE, trying to find the right videos to introduce them. They liked the tedx talk but world peace is a bit cringey.

what the fuck do you mean by that you piece of shit? Who the fuck did you call thin-skinned? Fucking faggot... thin skinned me , you are a fuckng thin skinned bitch.... not me.... it's you you fucker...

>acts like an asshole
>gets told
>UH YOU ARE ALL THIN SKINNED
>sulks away

You are so thin skinned, you didn't even bother replying to the person that triggered you so fucking hard.

radically anticop, in a right-wing kinda way

You got him, Sam.

He's gonna go shitpost in the subreddit

they are anti-militarized cops who believe they are all important and above everything else

I thought of trying to show this to one of my friends, but I don't think he'll get it at all. Not for nothing, but he's sort of a quasi pleb. I showed him the Trex and Moonman skit and he fucking died, but beyond that I'm not so sure.

holy shit BTFO
no chance of recovery. conirfmed
put me in the screenshot

Sam had a bad experience with a cop when he was a dumb teenager, and like all dumb teenagers, he hates cops now

Oh so its ok when a black person has a bad experience with a cop while they're out jacking cars, slinging rock and wasting each other, but a white kid gets harassed by a cop and hates cops for the same reason as the a fore mentioned black kid, and you imply hes a faggot or something.

Nice mental gymnastics there, bud

you're gonna be featured straight into a top GOLD post on r/Cred Forums buddy ;)

>I've watched a number of their videos and they're constantly contradicting themselves.
name 1 (one) instance

>constantly contradicting themselves

I think you might be too fucking stupid for this show. How are you when dealing with high doses of sarcasm, irony and dry humor?

World Peace Season One Boxset:

1. Original World Peace Pilot (E106 Extended)
2. Uncensored E105
3. Uncensored E102
4. Uncensored E103
5. Uncensored E104
6. Uncensored E101 (Cop Killer Version)
7. Cut Content
8. Scrapped Sci-Fi Pilot

Coming out 12/12/16

>adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/
Why is the website such fucking trash? The videos never load on any of my devices.

FRESH OFF THE PRESS
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xkmEMgKXdPQ

Tap water was weak, it was just Charls mixing stuff into water like we did as kids with condiments
The rest you posted were good though

That wasn't even most of the sketch, the gay kissing, bitter lines about killing politicians, "half shower half bowl", and
mine's monster" were way more important and funny. Him putting random shit in a cup was just the "skeleton" of the sketch and oftentimes the stuff was a direct reference to chemicals found in our water, from fracking, flouride etc. Plus they still mixed that part up with the homemade flamethrower.

That was one of my favorite sketches because it felt like them fucking around in their apartment.

>that stevia reference

sam hyde is so fucking based

cheers bud, keep us abreast

My guess is the actor reminded him of a more calm Dan Quinn.

You need to add the teen mom killer her baby. I cry every tyme

>Sam
>thin-skinned
Are you serious? I can't even imagine the shit he's been involved in at this point.

>Nick constantly looks like shit

>Oh so its ok when a black person has a bad experience with a cop while they're out jacking cars, slinging rock and wasting each other
If Sam has actually done any of those things then you might have a point.

He might not be to thrilled about the cops because of all those shootings he has been accused of. He and his family have been investigated about a internet hoax.

Because he is shit. They're all shit. Shit, shit, shit!

nah

aka right wing
basically they want law enforcement to fulfill it's traditional anglo limited role, not be gendarmes that cost billions of dollars to fuck with people

Is it requirement that you be a manlet or have a shit hairline to be on MDE?