AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

What are your expectations?

>Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy confirmed so far.

>The rivalries caused by "Civil War" will still affect how the heroes interact with each other.

>There'll be secondary villains, including Loki who will be filling in for Mephisto.

>Mistress Death will appear, but other cosmic characters from the comics like Adam Warlock and Magus won't.

>Captain Marvel is apparently being introduced in it.

>The Netflix heroes might make brief appearances.

>The two movies are one big overarching storyline but can also function as standalones and provide an end to most storylines from the MCU as a whole all the way back to 2008.

after Civil War I'm less hype.
hope it's good.

Who cares anymore? Capeshit has been going for almost 20 years at this point.

all capeshit is garbage

It will be a clusterfuck but people will love it. Civil War was atrocious.

>What are your expectations
Same as with the others: structural perfection and a story I'll completely forget within two days.

I'm actually looking forward to this pile of garbage. Entertaining-wise. Seeing the GOTG meet up with the Avengers might be cool m8

>Iron Man confirmed

I thought Iron Man died in Civil War.

Haven't seen BvS or SS. Man of Steel was fun.

not going to see it in theater. civil war just gave me an headache

ill pirate it when the koreans leak it

ah i see, so you have absolutely shit taste. got it.

Pretty sure the Infinity War movies are going to be the last of the Marvel films I'll actively seek out. Thanos and cosmic shit is basically the only reason I've kept up with 'em since the first Avengers movie.

>Civil War will still affect how the heroes interact with each other
>hey are we still friends? depends how hard you hit me
>even though we're fighting call me on this flip phone if you need help

yeah fucking right

im not excited at all after they butchered civil war
its going to be another toned down kiddie movie in green CGI land

Age of Ultron-tier characterisation for the heroes. There's too many to give any of them a decent arc in this one.

Thanos will be completely underwhelming and unimpressive like he was in GotG. He'll get the gems, be smug about his own omnipotence for a bit, and then a plot contrivance will beat him.

Don't tell me you enjoy Marvel movies and have the gall to mention taste

Why did they need to make Civil War so campy and dumbed down? Why couldn't they follow in the lines of the Winter Soldier with the Cold War thriller-esque narrative?

>hey are we still friends? depends how hard you hit me
Jesus Christ that was cringy.
Stair fight was cool though

it's gonna be the same as the first avengers movie.
>the avengers are scattered and divorced
>thanos comes to earth and starts wrecking shit
>avengers struggle to overcome their differences and work together again (even though the end of civil war established that they were all basically cool with each other)
>they ultimately stand together to defeat thanos
>thanos brings an army of fragile, generic alien minions instead of fighting the avengers himself like he should be able to, with or without the gauntlet
>thanos is reduced to a quipping clown who gets punched by hulk mid-sentence

Well one thing is for sure. And its indisputable, Marvel movies (while not masterpieces) are miles ahead in quality so far from anything shit out by the DCU. So far they have 3 bottom of the barrel garbage tier movies in their roster.

The fact that DCU movies are shit doesn't make Marvel-flicks better

>Mistress Death will appear, but other cosmic characters from the comics like Adam Warlock and Magus won't.

FUCKING DROPPED.

i can understand them not wanting to have the celestials because pleb ass normies wouldnt understand it but no adam warlock? cmon.

and loki taking mephistos place was pretty obvious from day 1.

>im tired of this bullshit i just want it to stop

More quips, more inconsistency in the tone, more shit-tier cgi, more irritating characters, more pc bollocks.
That's why I'm not going to bother.

by the time this movie comes out you'll have hopefully lost your virginity and stop caring about capeshit 5 years before it comes out

Enjoys marvel flicks. Calls MoS shit. Opinion discarded

>im not excited at all after they butchered civil war

You act as Civil War wasn't a butchery in on itself.

>even though the end of civil war established that they were all basically cool with each other

No, it didn't.

Vision is basically Adam Warlock in the movies, senpai.

It's funny that when the movie comes out and it's critically acclaimed by everyone, the general audience reviews and review sites, DCucks still try to act like a movie is a complete failure or was bad Kek.
What a sad life it is to be a neckbeard basement dweller DC fan in this day and age. Sweet, sweet tears.

try harder

HONKA HONKA

Hopefully they just focus on Vision, Wanda, Strange, Thor, Guardians, and Cap and Tony, and don't shove hundreds of characters in.

The people who want every Marvel character ever in Infinity War get on my tits.

Clint sure was bro-ing it up with Tony.

Steve does not represent his team, many of whom would rather have as little to do with Stark as possible. Cap's letter was a hope rather than a fact.

Daisy should be in it.

they beat Thanos via Teamwork.

Memequip garbage.

Where the fuck did you get all this info? Are you another "insider"? Stop making up bullshit

ORANGE. SLICES.

>expectations
dumb non-frog poster.

All of this is common knowledge, bro. The Russos have been giving interviews about it for a while.

> Wanda's powers are probably the only counter against the gauntlet.
> Ross orders Vision be dismantled and handed to Thanos in exchange for peace.
> A third party wants the stones to be destroyed.
> Black Order precedes Thanos; Proxima Midnight vs Thor, Supergiant vs Wanda, Black Dwarf vs Hulk, etc.

it's like the walking dead, you don't like it but you still have to find out what happens

I expect some major konking of that kook.

Can't wait for this to happen in Justice League to Darkseid

>no Adam Warlock
What the fuck

WEEEEEEEEH

>atrocious scene

Cause this shit is still for kids/families. Can't have heroes fight for real.

>Thanos reduced to a bumbling idiot

I bet that's exactly what's going to happen just like fucking Ultron. He's going to look all badass in the first movie doing almost fucking nothing but maybe the first 10 minutes of the movie beating down all of them just to do nothing for the next 2 hours...then in 3 he will literally be underpowered to the point he's a joke.

>Guardians having any chance at all against Thanos with 5 stones
>getting their shit kicked in by a dude with no stones

Why are they showing up again?

What I don't get is if there's only one movie now, how do they expect to cram two more Infinity Gems discoveries in without it feeling rather underwhelming? I mean, we are talking about Time and Reality here, not exactly unimportant pieces of the puzzle.

>Reddit: The Movie

Time Gem = Doctor Strange
Soul Gem = Thor Ragnarok

Reality's a more likely candidate for Dr. Strange, and Soul has already been featured in GotG.

>2016
>even fucking shitty netflix heroes are getting put into this movie
>Cable still hasn't been introduced into the MCU

Cable belongs to Fox, m8.

>no Adam Warlock

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT? JFC MARVEL YOU HAD ONE JOB, WARLOCK WAS CRITICAL IN THE INFINITY WAR

FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Where the FUCK is Cable, Shatterstar and most of the more ridicilous X-Force Cybernetic GUN FUCKS.

Frank Castle shows up and assassinates Scarlet Witch for Hulking Johannesburg's shit up

>caring about Adam Literally Wholock

that was the power stone in GotG you CASUAL

It's going to be another mysteriously expensive Power Ranger knockoff.

Most of us enjoy capefilms. Get a life. Don't lie to me "I-I have to watch movies I hate else I won't have any friends anymore!"

>What I don't get is if there's only one movie now
There isn't. There's still two movies to tie up Phase 3, they just won't be called Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2

Cosmic shit like in the comics. Thanos vs gods.

except it doesn't seem to be that way. in the comics the earth defenders got btfo quick. in here without adam warlock to summon the gods, looks like the earth super heroes will actually defeat Thanos

fuck this shit, I actually loved Infinity Wars although the ending was stupid

>pre infinity war Thanos quest short
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... There are many actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Rogers stands face-to-face against the Usurper

"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos throws an infinit gem powered punch at Rogers
>Rogers manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest, killing him
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background

Ehhh..
I have no hype for Marvel flicks anymore.

Im kinda tired of Marvel sequels desu
How do I rekindle my interest in capeshit, Cred Forums?

"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts falling on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve alone in the spotlight
>Bucky appears
>confused Steve asks
"What is this place?"
"the end of the line."
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve sees that the woman has a skull for a head
>Steve reaches for the hand
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir and launches an attack on Thanos just as Thanos is about to launch his
>huge explosion
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

Yeah... But they have teased Celectials and elders so who knows.

Man can dream. After reading Infinity Gauntle in 2002 Thanos became my favourite villain.

I want that epicness... Then I can die.

your fakkin mam died in Civil War m8

What did Snyder mean?

Joss Whedon's Infinity War > Russo Bros' Infinity War

Fucking fite me

I would but youd probably just run away and delete your twitter.

Anorexic Wonder Woman
Anorexic Captain Marvel

BRAVO

based

It's going to be formulaic garbage like every single Marvel flick

bretty gud

>no Warlock

they fucked up.

Lol how old is that, Larson is a fucking pig.

>>even though we're fighting call me on this flip phone if you need help

they're not still fighting though, Cap is just a fugitive and the government is after him. It's implied quite a bit that Tony isn't carrying any hard grudges from it.

>might

That means they won't.You'll just see a headline about the man in the red suit.

Who would win:

Those two muggers
OR
These two NYPD officers

That's the shittiest writing I've ever seen

Then I remember its a comic book intended for children.

Then I remember who these movies are intended for.

I know its long shot, but I hope they bring Ronan back and do his character proper justice.

I hated everything about the way he was handled in gotg.

My money's on the cops. They have access to firearms and didn't even need to use them to bring Thanos in. Sure, the muggers showed incredible strength in being able to knock out Darkseid, but the cops have been specifically trained to deal with their kind.

All I want is 2 hours of fanservice. It's literally all this has been building up to and the only way to satisfy everyone.

>why are you filming my scenes first?

Unless daredevil makes an appearance I don't care. Literally the only marvel thing that has actually entertained me since the og spidermans

>Something something bad guy in space destroys a planet or something
>30 minutes of character introductions with quips and serious music to establish that some people don't like other people on the team
>Big action scene with villain that looks like a video game but they aren't coordinated
>He gets the thing and make a blue laser shoot into space
>Everything seems lost but someone makes a rousing speech and they figure out one last all or nothing way to stop the big blue laser
>Another action scene that looks a video game but this time everyone is helping each other out
>Ending where they stop the laser and kill all the alien robot ghosts that are attacking New York/the Earth/Naboo
>After credits scene that sets up Galactus or whatever as the real mastermind behind everything
Having recently rematched Avengers 1 and been pretty bored by it, and not having fond memories of Avengers 2, I expect this one to be the same thing but bigger and less impressive because it'll have the exact same tone and action that all of these movies have

Q U I P S
U I P S Q
I P S Q U
P S Q U I
S Q U I P

Instead of the laser from a machine, it'll be a rainbow laser from the Infinity Gauntlet. SO NEW, SO IMPRESSIVE