How much does Dexter actually make? I mean he has a nice place, is always spending money on shit to kill people with...

How much does Dexter actually make? I mean he has a nice place, is always spending money on shit to kill people with, has a kid or 3. A nice boat that's docked in Miami.

How much does a blood splatter analyst actually make?

I'm trying really hard to understand the link between Dexter and Jumanji

Both characters are hunters

that's dexter's brother

I think he also bought the apartment next door to his, and in later seasons had a babysitter on 24/7 retainer for plot convenient purposes. Miiami: PD must pay well.

He's been killing people since he was a kid, so many opportunities to collect cash from drug dealers, pimps, arms dealers, other shady characters. Or some guy he killed could be a coin collector or some shit and he took his set of coins & pawned em, anything like that.

His place is not that nice, though. He keeps it neat because he's an autist but the apartment is quite small.

His dad was the head of the coppers for a long time, top cop prob gets paid somewhere like $200,000 a year + all sorts of benefits.
If the bozo was top cop for many many years living a very modest lifestyle he could have accumulated a couple mil to leave to dex & deb.

$54,392 - $81,245 annually

>accumulated a couple mil to leave to dex & deb
Not to Deb though. Dad didn't care much about her.

Snodgrass' IRL dad btw

Realistically all he or his dad had to do was take down one drug kingpin and not report all the cash they got. It was Miami in the 80's when his pop was runnin' thangs the amount of drug money that they seized on reports and what they actually found varied wildly i'm sure.

prob for the best desu senpai
She'd just spend it on dumb woman shit like bulk tampons & pads & make ups & hair weaves & gettin' her nails did & purses & botox injections

I wanna beat that big ass of hers up

Breh, that view

>not shoes
You had one job.

>How much does a blood splatter analyst actually make?
Fuck all, apparently.

>implying men don't wear and purchase shoes
Full retard detected

It makes sense they don't actually make a lot of money in the real world, the info they provide almost never helps solve a crime in any way. 40k a year for a job that is useless 9/10 times, not bad.
Dexter on the other hand goes full beast mode & catches the killers on his own half the time going above and beyond his job description so it'd make sense they would throw him more.

I've had the same pair of kicks for like 3 years guy.

>people helping to solve murders make shit money

well if this doesn't give you faith in our criminal justice system, i don't know what will

I thought Dexter also owned a 50's style diner. Probably makes bank on that.

>i don't know what will
You should try going through it some time. It's an educational experience.

>falling for le college meme

Youd be surprised how much luxury shit you can afford when you don't need to take care of a wife and kids.

END OF THE LINE, SONNY JIM

I'm talking about Con College, user. Going through the legal system yourself.

yep

>posts Jumanji
>talks about Dexter

what?

He had a wife and 3 kids until she got murdered, then he shunted his 2 step kids off to their grandparents, and hired a full time sitter for his birth child that he kept... Until the last episode where he faked his death, and sent it to live in Argentina with a hot serial killer.

Well quit being a bum, bum

Fuck you, I'll wear shoes made from a goddamn newspaper if I want to.