Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wNss5RWD6mY
youtube.com/watch?v=PwyjSD3195o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Episodes 4, 5 = Whiny ass
Episode 6 = Badass

HE WAS A MARY SUEEEEEEEEEEEE

lukelust thread ?:3

I came to post badass, but then changed my opinion to this.

He was a good friend.

gay ass

he got his ass kicked by literally everything at least once

Don't confuse me with your facts.

youtu.be/wNss5RWD6mY

Something about him looks different in 5 and 6 and I don't know what or why.

the best kind of gay ass

He got in a bad motorcycle accident right around the time that ESB started filming and had to have some work done on his face.

Must have been pretty fucked if it changes one's whole face.

It's why they included the Wampa attack scene, they wrote it in at the last minute to explain his injuries.

A little bit of a pansy but the best kind of do-gooder. He'd get his ass kicked if he didn't have the Force but who needs it when you are a goddamn Skywalker?

He's a whiny ass, badass dude

>Space Shinji

The latter ofc

Made me notice we stopped having luke lust threads

Not that I mind of course as i'm not a homo

Whiny ass who over the course of the trilogy turns into a badass.

It's called basic character development.

Badass.

This, it's almost like he had some kind of growth and character arc.

Cute-ass

Is he dressing left here?

Phat-ass

What do you mean?

he's a king among kings

Thank you Lucas for giving us this view

To "dress left" means that he keeps his male appendage shifted in the general direction of the left trouser leg.

Useless whiny fuck in A New Hope, became more focused and heroic in ESB, and more naive. He was an instant badass in RotJ. As soon as he came into Jabbas Palace and force choked the guards so calmly, we knew he was a baddass now.
Also he was a God in the EU but I don't care about that crock of fanfiction writing

it should be noted that he is significantly less whiny in esb

look to the bottom right (or Luke's left)

>he was the emperor all along

Only Darth JarJar can save us from this evil

please

Just ass in general

>get taken from your peaceful little farm in bum fuck nowhere and put through trial after trial facing certain death at every turn. Lose your mentor father figure and find out the great enemy you will have to confront is your real father sending you through emotional hell. Fate of the galaxy resting on your ability to master a mystical power and defeat the two most powerful people there are all while war rages on around you.

Think he handled it pretty well

Biggs wanted that tight ass youtube.com/watch?v=PwyjSD3195o

This. Probably the farming mentality helped him through these stuff. Yknow thinking in clear simple solutions, doing things step by step

He's such a fucking peasant. I don't know if the character is supposed to be a mouthbreathing plebeian or if it's just Mark Hamil shining through

>Biggs landing a hand on Luke's behind at 2:34

Always knew that Luke was missing the right man in his life. Poor Biggs.

No, fuck you and people who parrot this stupid fact. The Wampa scene was always in the script, it was just coincidental timing.

I hears otherwise. Do you have source?

The greatest fictional character of all time.

The fact that he starts off a whiny ass and turns into THE SINGLE GREATEST HERO of all time over 3 movies makes his journey that much more enjoyable.

I think the joke was that pre-teen girls and beta nu males defend Rey by pretending Luke was also a Mary Sue.

Isn't he a little "short" for a stormtrooper here?

It really sucks that Jew Jew undid everything that Luke had done in episode three and made him into a little bitch who ran away

It's been so long. Like many many months. They were so comfy and fun

You know it

Me on the right

god I wish this scene existed in good quality, with audio and score. It's such an interesting scene, and really fleshes out Luke and his journey, even if it does fuck up the already fucked up pacing.

Same.

What are the chances of Disney ever delivering?

Except he actually stops being a bitch at around 2/3 of the way through episode V and stays that way.

Shinji started out as a bitch, got better for a while, then somehow became whiny and effectively useless again.

It's called character development, it used to be a thing in telling stories

i don't want to get old, bros

You just gotta cope with it man

>badass or whiny ass?
yes

do you think in the backstory of a new hope, obi wan did unspeakable things to lukes boipussi?

wait a second.

I don't know about Obi-Wan, but Wedge and Biggs sure did.

yea, he's an impatient impulsive twat, but pretty bro-ish to leia and han

>already fucked up pace
What? Why?

>DO know his birthday is 25/9/61
>1961
>but don't mention his age
was he already self conscious about his age at ~28?

>DO know that he practices yoga
uhh... mark doing sexy yoga poses when?

He's hot as hell, that's for sure, regardless of his ass.

Of course user, how else would he cuck Owen?
He invited Luke over to drink some tasty water at his place, showed him how to handle a grown man's "weapon". I bet he showed Luke the ways of the pleasure when he was young and later he just did the things Ben taught him with Biggs
>be biggs
>have lukefu come up to you in his farmer dress, blushing, tipping on his toes
>hear him say he wants to do "those things" with you
>ask what things
>enjoy his embarrassment when he's trying to explain what he really wants you to do
>yfw he admits he wants you to dominate him and take him any way you want as long as you fill up his needy boihole
>ask him how he knows about these things when he's like 15
>yfw a weird old hermit dude claimed your waifu years ago in all ways imaginable

He was always /ourbitch/

piss ant , fuck twat .the only reason he is who he is was fate.

>luke did i ever tell you your dad built a full functional robot to help his mom when he was just 10 years old? Although he worked as a slave most of the time. He also build a pod raver on his own and even won the famous bunta eve race with it, remember luke, he was still just 10. And even when everyone was against him because he was too old, he became the most powerful jedi of all and even the youngest jedi to be a part of the jedi council. He probably saved doents of planets and my life for countless times. He even got your mom, a 9/10 queen/senator gf. Even when i betrayed him and chopped his arms and legs off, he became the boss of the whole imperial fleet.

and you luke? what have you accomplished? you moon rats shooting piece of shit, you are a bad friend

Who could hate Luke's gay ass?

CUTE
U
T
E

How can he be so pretty bros?

>you are a bad friend
lost it

prettiest girl in all the world

>tfw hes going to die in episode 8

Lucas should have taken the franchise rights to the grave

Disney won't kill two of our faves. They're not stupid.

I don't like him or the actor that plays him

Honestly, I feel like keeping Luke out of TFA until the very end was brilliant. The mystery of his absence and everyone trying to find him really added to his legend, and that reveal in the last scene was hype as shit.

Luke a cute.

Also superior to Han in every way.

He was only left out because he would have overshadowed their shit new characters,

Damn, Biggs is unrecognizable.

Hamill looks bretty gud though.

Reminder that Hamill once was neet.

Exactly. He just got cooler as it went on.

>Useless whiny fuck in A New Hope

That's one of the reasons he's a good character though, he didn't start off perfect.

Hahahaha. That made me laugh.

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>cute
>petite
>submissive
>all loving and pure
>in need of rescuing quite often

Would Luke have been better as a girl?

It's like poetry, it rhymes. Each stanza rhymes with the last.

lewd!

His hair is fabulous

Mark had to work out and diet though so he removed his hood in perfect physical condition... You bet if Garrick Hagon had a role now with Disney he would look good as well.

>Luke and Luuke
Hnnnggggg but who would top???

His character was a girl first, that's partly why he's so feminine + his scenes with Han have romantic dynamics

Obviously Luuke would top

fuck that, luke running away to hide and cry for 20 years just because one of his students turned to the dark side, allowing the empire to be resurrected and for millions of people and his best friend to die isn't luke at all.

Two bottoms trying to have fun together while fantasising about being topped.
Imagine their misery when they both need a good dicking so much. They'd just be nauthty boys until Sheev arrives to punish them.

gaaaaaayyyyy

truest post in the thread

two bottoms can't make a top!!!

Why did Mark Hamill have such a shitty career after Star Wars compared to Harrison Ford?

>Would Luke have been better as a girl?

Actually, I think those traits are what makes him feel like such an engaging male hero.

It literally takes him two movies for him to finally BECOME that hero. Kinda like an actual young, fresh faced lad going to fight in WWII, or something.

Same thing as Elijah Wood as Frodo. His appearance became intrinsically linked with his character, so audiences could never get past the idea that they were watching Luke Skywalker as "Someone who isn't Luke Skywalker".

>badass
I want reddit to leave

His movie career after Star Wars does suck. I thought he was really good in The Big Red One though.

Ford is a kike.

His character arc is literally turning from whiny farm boy to an accomplished warrior and general badass. They're not mutually exclusive.

I think Obi-Wan was molesting him as a kid.

a stanza is a verse you donkey bastard

Disney did refuse to have a scene in rogue one where a group of rebels are joking about Vader and he just walks in and kills them all.

>>For over a thousand generations character development was the guardian of storytelling and plot...before the dark times. Before the J.J."

He still looked like a whiny ass to me at the end of VII. The beard is badass though.

Fuck, that would have been awesome

Next time you watch ANH, keep track of how long it takes for them to even get off tatooine.

>implying you don't enjoy seeing luke getting rekt by sand people
>implying you don't get turned on by seeing luke with all those competent big men around him whom he obeys, like owen and obi wan
I know it takes long but I didn't think it was a problem. I might love that movie too much though

Disney delivers nothing.

He is a girl with a feminine penis. :3

He does dress left

So feminine

No wonder he made me realize I was gay when I was a little kid, Luke's penis was hanging out for everyone to see the entire time

He really is a gay icon desu

Also pic related:
1. Is this the equivalent of the slave bikini?
2. C3-PO is totally jerking off to the view

Always knew Luke was a tighty-whities kinda dude

it's a diaper

>ywn be medical robot diapering him
;_;

Luke's a huge dork, not surprising at all. He's vanilla

This. He goes through a good arc of development and ends the series a more well-rounded character.

Biggs really wants that dick just look at him.

>he's vanilla
Most people who seem vanilla have the deepest cocklust buried under the good boy facade.

Whiny first episode. Fine the rest.

Absolutely. Luke in his briefs was an awakening moment for young girls and boys alike. What an icon.

If the movie was made today they'd definitely sex this scene up like disney does with Thor and Captain America.

>Episode 6 = Badass
>tries to look cool by force grabbing a gun
>ends up falling into a pit
>almost eaten by rancor
>gets shot in the hand
>slapped off speeder bike
>almost eaten by ewoks
>gets sheev'd

No, he was a straight up bitch. Anakin would have laughed his way through ROTJ.

right? Anakin would have bodied Luke to pieces. Probably any Jedi during those movies. He got his ass kicked in all three movies.

His training was completed in ROTJ when he chose the light side despite everything, but he was still vulnerable and got his ass handed to him by sheev. Which is exactly why I was looking forward so much to seeing him being an absolute badass awesome leader of his own jedi academy in ep 7.
Guess we have to do with beaten runaway hermit luke. Thanks disney

he wasn't really conventionally attractive but am I the only one that finds him hot as hell because of it?

Not at all. Lukelust is a thing, we used to have daily threads

>beaten runaway hermit luke
Pisses me the fuck off. I can't believe they did this.

I think I still prefer that to the demigod Luke from the old stuff desu. Maybe he'll redeem himself in VIII

What about bigger luke?

>redeem himself
It's not like he's a sith
He just needs to have screentime kicking ass

>bigger luke
L-lewd

>bigger Luke

I would imagine most Luke's would be bigger

>ywn have a bf this perfect
;_;

star wars came out in 77 meaning he was probably ~20 when this was written, likely around 1980 or 81

That pic is wrong, he was born in 1951.

Be nice, it was cold in that Throne Room!

Oh ok nvm, shit they might have done that purposely because its targeted towards teenage girls ahahaha

>151 replies
>no one has posted this yet

DISNEY PLEASE
TANK DIAPER LUKE MERCHANDISE WHEN

That autograph is fake though

He was 29 in 1980 as he was born in 1951 not '61
If he was 18-19 when ANH happened, that would have been the dream. Barely legal Lukefu.... I shouldn’t even think about it

we don't really know all the facts yet tho user

Me still on the right

>the look on his eyes after she kisses him
hnnnnnnggggg

>ywn kiss Luke

Literally on suicide watch.

Even his hands are attractive. Handle that shit Lukefu

I spy with my little eye a little peen

I think he's only been in hiding for like 6 years, not 20.

It was probably cold in that room.

All this talk about Lukefu's cock has made me wonder, is he cut or uncut?

I hope he's uncut.

who cares if his dick is small when he has the face of a God

Uncut, for sure

I did actually think about this
>Brown & Brown (1987) reported the most important factor is whether the father is circumcised.
>from historyofcircumsition dot net:
>When these [military] men returned home and became fathers, doctors began asking whether they wanted their newborn sons circumcised. Many, remembering the pain that they or their buddies endured from the operation as adults, said yes, thinking it would avoid having to do it later, when the pain was thought to be worse than in infancy. Most babies, however, continued to be born at home and were not circumcised. [this is WW I data, not II though]

but he was born in Oakland and the the rate of circumcision on the west coast is the lowest in the US (at least now)
+ judging by his happy smile he must be uncut right?

also according to wikipedia markfu once said his father was a "nixon republican"
does anyone know what this means in relation to the topic? did nixon support circumcision?

Lukefu must be uncut I mean he needs protection from the coarse, rough and irritating sand that gets everywhere

>cold
not really senpai

Luke is uncut.

Hamill is probably cut.

Someone please post that pic of him wearing only underwear in one of his movies (the one where he has blood on his hands).

Guess it's safe to assume Luke is a briefs man.

>It's a Hamill thread

yup

Thanks senpai

To be fair he canonically did have an academy

Anybody have that webm of all the scenes where he takes his helmet off?

>tfw you get into a car crash and lose all your boyish charm looks and are forced to become a voice actor.

If he were a grill, he'd dwarf all the other SW females in the "best waifu" department. Even Ahsoka couldn't compete.

>mistaking modern choreography/shitty storytelling for an accurate portrayal of power levels in star wars
this is why the prequels are shit.

Bitch ass

I wouldn't say forced, in a lot of old SW-era interviews he seemed to already get a kick out of doing voice impressions. Also he's always been a comic book/sci-fi nerd.

canon lukefu
girl lukefu
trans lukefu (eveything's the same but he has a vagina)

rank them

Only if the story changed so that luke got captured and became jabba's slave girl and han solo had to rescue him.

I was watching ESB and I never realized how much Luke sucks as a duelist. He just leaves his hand stretched out for several seconds before Vader strikes.

>come to Cred Forums again for the first time in months
>it's a lukelust thread

Damn, that's eery timing.

My interest in Star Wars dried up a while ago, but I already know my boner for Luke will come back in full force once ep. VIII comes out. You guys better have at least a couple Lukefu threads when the new SW movie comes out or I'll be dissapoint.

He kind of sucks at everything desu. It's cute

his training was incomplete for a reason

cool to know but if it wasn't in the actual movie played by actual mark hamill then I don't really care and I don't think anyone else does either. we want to see him becoming the badass jedi he's meant to be

It's part of the charm desu.

>no one was talking about the prequels

>Leia could've had a harem comprised of a tall masculine jerk with a heart of gold, a suave handsome black man, and a cute pretty boy twink she can peg
>instead chose to settle down with one of them, and not even best boy

Her fate in VII is karma

he could have been in more popular movies but he didn't want to take on the "innocent hero" type of character again plus he seems to like voice acting and he's damn good at it

actual hamillthread here:

Canon Lukefu
Trans Lukefu
Girl Lukefu

I'd rather you guys not tamper with Luke's sex and have him stay the same as his prime self - in my opinion at least.

>Mara
Disgusting.

he's so pretty when he's beaten to shit

canon > girl > trans

Nothing beats a feminine penis.

It makes me want to protect him. Even current old man Luke, he looks so sad and has been dealt such an unfair hand.

Why isn't Luke allowed to be happy? ;_;

Canon > the rest
Any dickless Lukefu would be shit desu.

what about a lukefu who has a dick and a vagina? would you?

>dickless Luke

why did the image of Luke with no penis and just balls float in my head

>implying dickless Lukefu wouldn't be moe

>ywn protect Luke's smile

Maybe consider that "getting off Tatooine" isn't like, a sign that the movie has started. It's an important part of the story.

sounds kinky.

i'd still be interested desu.

We could protect it by forcefully making Leia infertile so she can't produce Kylo and ruin everything.

>ywn lurk behind lukefu
>ywn grab that strip at his ass and pull it with all you've got
>ywn hear him whine pathetically
>ywn comfort him and soothe the pain away
._.

This is probably the most I've ever thought/seen about Luke's penis in my life

>implying you don't get turned on by seeing luke with all those competent big men around him whom he obeys, like owen and obi wan

In retrospect, it would probably be incredibly easy to trick luke into letting you do lewd things to him

n-no homo

Nah, it wouldn't be.

Vaginas are gross.

His penis is sacred

well, he basically is dickless after his fight with daddy v in empire so it wouldn't be much of a stretch

Don't forget how pouty and indignant he'd be about it, yet how easily he'd melt the minute you start comforting him.

>Obiwan
>uses a mans wife without her knowledge
>cripples a man
>leaves him to die
>steals his lightsaber
>lies to his son that Vader and Anakin are different people
>says Vader was the one who fucked over Anakin

Was Obi Wan a sith this entire time?

pretty sure there's a fanfic about this

>that part in ESB where Yoda acts like an annoying little shit and all Luke does is complain ineffectually while letting Yoda bully him

So easy to abuse.

But....... why though?

He's a pathological liar and basically the reason everything went to shit in the SW universe, so yes.

unfortunately I can't say the same a t a l l

it would be alarmingly easy
yfw you don't have to trick him he'd just beg you

>no homo
sure

I've thought about his boypussy more tbqh.

it was a messed up master/dom fanfic about palpatine and luke where palps forced him into being his apprentice. it was bizarre. interesting tho

>ywn bully Lukefu

To keep his tiddies secure.

>food tastes awful
>eats it anyway
what else would he put into his mouth after a minimal amount of persuasion?

>a-user it hurts
>stop doing that I'm so sore down there
>I can't hold it any longer
>I'm going to ruin these pants user help
I would totally cuddle Lukefu even if he's sitting in his own piss puddle desu

I think that was there because his nipples were too perky and would show through the tunic.

He's already more feminine both physically and in personality than Rey

>I would totally cuddle Lukefu even if he's sitting in his own piss puddle desu
I would too

fuck, marry, kill?

I always thought his looks only improved from IV to V. Looks more rugged and battle hardened, like he'd been through shit. His haircut in VI was super dopey however.

Fuck Anakin, Marry Luke, Kill Ben

Luke would be a great housewife

fuck anakin
marry luke (so I can fuck him whenever)
kill kylo

Fuck Anakin
Marry Luke
Kill Kylo

Glad we're all in agreement.

I think he's still pretty cute in V, especially during his scenes with Yoda, it's only in VII where he started looking rough.

>That guy having an orgasm at the top right
Me too

candyass

>ywn be 3PO
;_;

I've come to the conclusion that any fanfic with Palpatine is fucked up.

Isn't this basically what he did to Vader? Wouldn't be shocked. Luke isn't the horndog that Anakin was though.

but the tunic is so baggy-
besides, is that really a conversation that went down between mark and the costume department?
>mark, your nipples are very perky, you should wear this tape around your tits
poor little manlet already has to wear wedge heeled shoes

>choosing between a cute femboy with a sweet personality who would gladly be a loving housewife and two mentally ill emofaggots who would probably snap and kill you

Not a tough decision.

do you think he put his tongue inside the mask?

Well it's just what I heard.

Maybe his nipples were very sensitive and got hard as a rock when the tunic rubbed on them.

>but the tunic is so baggy

Still pretty thin and prone to slipping open. I remember there being a behind the scenes webm of him running and the tunic falling off his shoulder while he was doing it.

I know I would if I were him.

Why did he decide to pose like that anyways?

Gay-ass Bespin Fatigues > Gay-ass Black Skin-tight Suit > Gay-ass Robe and Tunic

those white pants make me wonder how see-through they could get if I were to... accidentally... splash water on them

Holy shit, he was cute. The 70's didn't deserve such a kawaii little twink.

cute ass

Star Wars needs more femboys

dagobah training outfit > farmer clothes > throne room yellow jacket > black power bottom fashion > god

I'd tap that

WHY IS MARK SO GODDAMN CUTE HNNNNNNGUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Star Wars will never have cute males again
Now we'll only get ugly fucks like Kylo and Finn.

At least we have Poe

It hurts because it's true. At least Felicity Jones counteracts the Xenomorph's ugly mug, but there are no new males to counteract the hideous dudes in TFA.

>Poe
>cute
Poe is a handsome man but he's not the feminine cutie we need

I've always wondered whether his left or right hand was his fap hand desu. He seems to do everything with his left other than the lightsaber and didn't have any trouble after losing his right

say what you will about George, but he knew how to make eye candy for us

He's not a cute feminine twink, he's more like the new Han.

left for fapping, right for sack-grabbing
now he can pretend the metal hand pulling on his balls belongs to vader.

Whiny whiny whiny

tfa practically confirmed luke was a eunuch all along anyways so it's not that hard to imagine

>Hamill
>Ford
>Ewan
>Hayden

George had some good taste in men.

Luke's a leftie for sure, he was just trained to use the lightsaber with his right

maybe there is a reason behind that

Luke is his self-insert character and also the gayest gay to ever gay so......

you're mum is whiny

>tfa practically confirmed luke was a eunuch all along

How so?

Luke's a little bitch but I think that's why everyone loves him lol

>throne room yellow jacket

That outfit sans the jacket is fucking based.

only girl he ever loved turned out to be his sister, had to get daddy to beat the bad guy, got all his apprentices killed by his own nephew, went into hiding, crying at the thought of returning back to action. disappointing for me. maybe it'll make his character for the better tho by the end of it idk

Or you get the plebs who prefer Han because "muh badass power fantasy". Even though Han was a bumbling idiot for the majority of the series.

Got a link to this fic?

Han is a bumbling idiot, Luke is a whiny bitch

Clearly Leia and her cunning leadership qualities were the one everyone should have been aspiring to be. After all, she spends three movies trying to rescue those numbskulls in some way or another

I never understood why she always gets referred to as a damsel in distress when Luke is the one who needs to be rescued like 5 fucking times in ANH alone.

i don't know if i could find it, i remember reading it back around 2006/2007 when i was really into vader/luke (don't ask). luke gets his penis cut off and palpatine basically holds it hostage in stasis, forcing luke to become his apprentice. i don't remember what happened in the middle but it ended with luke redeeming himself and killing palpatine. for as disturbing as the premise was, it was actually kind of interesting

>luke gets his penis cut off and palpatine basically holds it hostage in stasis
That sounds pretty funny desu

>luke gets his penis cut off and palpatine basically holds it hostage in stasis

Isn't this basically what Palpatine did to Vader... from a... certain metaphorical point of view?

>when i was really into vader/luke (don't ask)

Hey no judgement here, I'd probably have inappropriate thoughts about Luke if I were Vader. There's no westermarck effect to get in the way either.

>find out you have a son
>he's a tiny qt 3.14 who still loves you regardless of what you've done

Must be a good feel.

I've probably read more bizarre SW fic than that desu. But now I'm wondering if a dick stays hard if a lightsaber cuts it. o_o

Progression from whiner to badass. A true arc.

Episode 8 will destroy his character, however. Guaranteed.

>when i was really into vader/luke
I AM really into vader/luke
Share pics, fanfics, anything you guys have please

>find out your daughter has a son
>he's an ugly autist who has ruined everything your children worked for and has a creepy boner for you but can't even get your character right

Must be a bad feel.

You're only supposed to use that image as a way to deflect from the similarities between both sides of the gay culture war.

>wondering if a dick stays hard if a lightsaber cuts it
it would bleed out

Most bizarre fic I've read was one where Yoda beat Luke's ass with his walking stick

fucking annoying as hell at the end of episode 6 when he's trying to be all "there is good in you father" and all of that. ugh

>sitting in a bar
>drinking cheap beer
>eating cheap shitty fish tacos
>posting in a Luke homolust thread

This is truly the future.

Luke doesn't really "fit" with anyone as a pairing within the universe right now. Poor boy deserved at least one good dicking. Shouldn't have let Biggs die smdh.

Digging into my old SW folder for you, user

>no han
>no vader
>no biggs
>no sheev
Lando is our only hope

Well blood needs to be pumped into the cock for it to stay hard, and since it will be cut off, no more blood will be pumped into it, so probably no.

Thank you senpai

It truly is

Wouldn't the cauterization effect keep it hard?

I have to admit, Luke getting attached to the man who saved his life is kinda erotic desu. Lando clearly swings both ways too.

The cells would start dying not long after and the whole thing would start disintegrating. So let's just keep it attached to Lukey in the first place

Luke being a slave to the Emperor low-key turns me on ngl. Not sure about the dickless part.

So cute! Wish I understood what they were saying

>Calling Luke 'son' or anything incesty
Hnnnnggggg

Lmao, Han has probably had enough of the Skywalker family

Han getting cucked by a jealous Anakin is my fetish desu.

This. Lukefu's dick is made for tender loving.

That huge hand on Luke's little form
Imagine how much it could hurt him from the inside

He is canonically cucked by Vader. Luke leaves Han (& Leia) to go save his daddy.

Also, has Cred Forums become lax about husbando/waifuposting? I'm surprised this thread didn't get deleted.

I'm surprised too. Maybe we hit the bare minimum of discussion?

>Imagine how much it could hurt him from the inside

Vader wouldn't even need to use his cock to fill Luke up. But of course he still would to get the satisfaction of filling his son up with the very seed that made him

I'm pretty surprised too desu. Back then our threads were always getting deleted and there were always some butthurt fags whining about us. But this thread was pretty good.

for you

>getting cucked from fucking your grandfather by your uncle

No wonder Kylo wants Luke dead.

he could make him suck the seed out of him while simultaneously force-fucking him

>image limit

Good thread, lads. I forgot how comfy lukelust threads were.

>image limit
damn bros i'm proud of us

user do you have any more pictures?

>image limit

luke and all the discussion of his magical dick won

I really hope daily Hamillust threads will be back when Ep VIII comes out.

I call 95 people an audience and this is between two movies