You think that mosquitos, monkeys, and lions are bad? That is just the beginning...

>You think that mosquitos, monkeys, and lions are bad? That is just the beginning. I've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares. Things you can't even imagine. Things you can't even see. There are things that hunt you in the night. Then something screams. Then you hear them eating, and you hope to God that you're not dessert. Afraid? You don't even know what afraid is. You would not last five minutes without me.

What did he mean by this? What could be worse than giant bugs and huge predators?

Malaria

Malaria is carried by mosquitoes

Maralira

Fever,fatigue, vomiting, andheadaches. Alsoyellow skin,seizures,coma, and death.

10/10 film.

The darkies

Those human eating plants were pretty scary desu.

Hm, now that you mention it, that is spooky.

Was there a jaguar or leopard in it? If so, that might be it

I'm surprised he mentions the lions right out.

Vonpelt ceaslessly trying to fucking exterminate him.

giant carnivorous bats

Do you think they will show them in the rock's movie

>"I've seen things in the future that would make your skin crawl. There's actually a nigger president!"

Wow really? Wasn't this a kids movie?

It was but unfortunately we live in a world where racist white people control pretty much all the entertainment industry.

And here I was wondering why I grew up to spend all day browsing Cred Forums and being unable to refrain from yelling "NIGGERS" everytime something upsets me.

I think the fact his childhood friend was being molested by her father prevents it from being called a kids' movie.

cgi monkeys

Van Pelt.

there's was a now-forgotten jumanji animated TV show that showed the inside of jumanji world. i remember it being pretty cool, they obviously took a lot of inspiration from the weirder edgar rice burroughs tarzan stories that never get adapted.

I was about to ask if anyone saw it. I didn't watch it because it was on late at night for some reason.

Are they actually making a remake of this?

Niggers

>Are they actually
Nigga you say that as if this is some sort of new low for them

>TFW Cred Forums makes you again remember you live in a world where Robin Williams killed himself

Thanks guys

it's a sequel Jumanji is now a video game with premade avatars

Crippling depression.

Osteoporosis.

Ninja Cannibals
It's always Ninja Cannibals

Really? I used to watch that before school eash morning. Maybe they were re-runs.

The Natives

Van Pelt, you nigs
Did anyone even watch the film? This is pretty much outright stated

Oh wow

Robin Williams was from the Berenstein timeline and he couldnt handle this timeline.

For real. Cartoon has Pygmy tiki mask wearing niggers who pretty fucked up.