Looking for depressing films...

looking for depressing films. i can feel my seasonal depression is starting to kick in and id like to have a list of movies to go with it. what do ya got Cred Forums?

Oslo, 31. august

you might kill yourself after it

thanks that sounds exactly like what im looking for

Dumb and Dumber, it's on tonight, they say 80 million people will watch it.

i see what you did there.

HYPE
Y
P
E

The Road
Maggie
Coriolanus
Children of Men
Afterlife

dear zachary

Alien 3 had me so bummed out one night that when I ran out of cigarettes, I literally screamed in frustration and existential despair while on the road back from Walgreens. Less depressing, almost cosy in its way, is A Certain Kind Of Death, a documentary about the final disposition of the indigent and those without family/friends, etc.

blue valentine is relationship depression kino

thanks guys ill look into these. be on the look out for follow up post if i liked/hated them.

Alien 3 sucks and isn't really depressing, just mediocre. It's not a well enough made film to elicit a true emotional response.

ive never been in a relationship, will this movie still be depressing kino to me?

childhood movies where you were happy

The Human Condition trilogy.

Rundskop

Get ready to feel

The Sunset Limited

Monster's Ball

the seventh continent

if you prefer to commit suicide after your films

This is the first time other than myself that I've ever seen this posted on Cred Forums.

you have good taste.

Snowtown is a pretty bleak experience.

Un homme qui dort

Green Room

Yeah i dont think ive ever seen another user talking about this. Wish more people would see it

Inside Llewyn Davis, I watch it every year in the dead of winter when the ol' Seasonal Affective Disorder kicks in.

Happiness.

Rich doesn't drink

This desu. Imagine losing someone you love and watching this soon after. I'd fucking end it right there.