When did Family Guy get so lazy?

When did Family Guy get so lazy?

They keep recycling jokes, the plots make no sense and this scene is literally the same scene they used a couple episodes ago.

The show has never been particularly clever or inventive. You probably just grew out of it at some point

Who's even working on that show?

It was always like that.

You can say whatever you want about FG, but they were always creative

>pic not related

Is there anything more creative than a gay retarded horse?

seth mcjewland isn't very creative. his massive ego prevent him from accepting the fact that he is an inferior writer and the projects he works on suffer as a result of that. every project he is involed with is limited by its own scope. you can't have a family guy episode with a straight plot, you have to have lazy, retarded unfunny cutaway segments because thats what mcjewland wants

The script is being generated by computer algorithms now.

Come on you can't seriously say gay retarded horse and creative in the same sentence. Sure ok i'm sure it's the first gay retarded horse put on television but its still very lazy and not very clever. Nothing wrong with you finding it funny I get it too but it's just not very good

when they split the writers to make American Dad

But American dad is pretty shit and almost got cancelled

Like that time I grew up and realized what a shit cartoon Family Guy is.

*Cutaway to me in real life watching Family Guy*

This show sucks

*Cutaway back to this post*

Funny.

Hi. Seth here. How would you like a job?

because the fans are easy to please

Its amazing how south park makes a joke about one of the smaller aspects of family guy and everyone took it and acts like the whole show is like that. The unreal amount of offense and crying I see on this site over family guy and the cut aways actually makes me like the show more.

The cut aways aren't that bad they are just jokes that they fit in an otherwise original story, why you people act like extra jokes on an animated comedy show are terrible and ruin the show make no sense at all.

if it was that easy i would have called seth ages ago

I always thought American dad was funnier

American Dad is superior.

Fucking hell I laughed.

Family guy actually DID get cancelled.

>DUDE 80s POP CULTURE LMAO

When was Family Guy not just the laziest form of "comedy".

>Unfunny
>completely break the pacing of the episode for no reason
>completely interchangable

Remember cavalcade of comedy? The show that was entirely cutaway gags?

Even when I liked Family Guy I thought it was a pile of shit.

The show will die before The Simpsons

It may be shit but its funnier than any live action series out there.

See for me its like this

>The simpsons episode is short so they extend the opening and couch gag

>Family guy episode is short, they throw in some extra jokes when they are about to do a scene change

Why people act like that makes it the worst show ever is so beyond me.

I remember when AV Club reviewed Family Guy, and they had a Cutaway counter every episode.

It would often go as high as 14. 14 fucking cutaways in one episode

I am a firm believer that I will be born, live, and die all while The Simpsons are still on air

Well since you have already been born and have lived while it is still on, you could have just said you will die before it is cancelled.