There's absolutely nothing wrong with this guy

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this guy.

Biggest case of NOT MUH lately, after the trannies and sjws got mad because he played a tranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPJnETnfNlI
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdQVSY0ayE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is just a better singer

He is our guy.

Hating on him is a Facebook meme. His Joker was awesome. Not le intellectual anarchy hobo but the actual comics Mad Man.

I liked Lord of War

t. numale

>tfw no 30 Seconds To Mars feat. Will Smith theme for Suicide Squad

I'd fuck his mom desu

she looks like a minx

12" PENIS

No one got mad at him for playing a tranny. You confusing him with Matt Matt Bomer

I like him. He's easy to make fun of, because he takes his "method" shit a little too seriously and he seems like a bit of an airhead. But he also sees to be a genuinely nice guy, talented, and tries to pick interesting roles.

Numales HATE Leto.

When will the numales get gassed?

I've always liked him desu.

Sure I think 30 Seconds to Mars is a shitty band for teenage girls but hey who cares. He's still talented in everything he does. He's good at acting, he's good at choosing interesting roles, and he's good at being a rockstar.

Pretty cool guy.

YOU JUST KNOW

which son is her favorite?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPJnETnfNlI

1st album is fucking perfect

HA! You fucking dweebs, Ledger was numale tortured demo Joker. Leto is alpha mad man.

He was cute in it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdQVSY0ayE

Why do they look so different?
This is like Rooney and Kate

I was under the impression that SJWs loved him for playing a tranny

>Jared looks like Jesus
>Peter looks like the anti-Christ
POTTERY

>Not le intellectual anarchy hobo but the actual comics Mad Man.
He felt more like a Joker knockoff than the actual Joker. He was just a thug who acted a bit zany.

They looked more similar as little kids. Then puberty hit.

It varies. Some love him because he brought more awareness to trannies, some hate him because they think straight males shouldn't be allowed to portray trannies.

>He felt more like a Joker knockoff than the actual Joker.

Well that's what he is.

>Don’t Applaud Jared Leto’s Transgender ‘Mammy’
>He was heckled at a Santa Barbara film festival by transgender activists frustrated that the role didn’t go to a transgender actress.

>Jared Leto: Best Supporting Actor Oscar sparks backlash from transgender community

>Outraged groups questioned why a straight, male actor had been chosen for the role and why he had neglected to thank the transgender community during his acceptance speech.

“I have no interest in watching a cis [non-transgender] man in drag play a trans woman ever again,” Jos Truitt of Feministing wrote.

“No matter what Dallas Buyers Club does as a film, the narrative around this movie, the fact that a man in drag is playing a trans woman, perpetuates the stereotype that we are men in drag.”

Are the rumors that his dick is massive true?

every Leto thread turns into this at some point

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

He's a huge faggot. What else is there to say? I don't care about muh mysoginist suey side squaw Joker, but he's just annoying as shit as a person.

Jesus wasn't British. Just look at Jared's beady little eyes.

Anyone who doesn't think he's a faggot is doing the equivalent of defending a girl in hope to get her pussy. Leto won't become your friend because you say nice things about him on the internet. He's a massive raging faggot and that's the way it is

You're bad people.

i'm so glad i just listened to that because now i know for sure that his band sucks. you can totally tell it's a famous-actor-band