Not trying to spark up a whole new thread on attmempts on what he could've said...

Not trying to spark up a whole new thread on attmempts on what he could've said, im just putting out there the two possibly one best option he could've said back

>Yeah its weird i actually had the same fantasy with the roles reversed where you leave the room and then leo and brad come in

Make a funny gay joke everyone laughs, awkward/shitty feeling moment gone.

OR

>Yeah i had the same fantasy to with the roles reversed and you leave the room and brad and leo come in and we all suck each others cocks off and have amazing gay anal sex

turns up the awkwardness, makes the hosts uncomfortable, everyone forgets she burned you and you just made the room insanely awkward on purpose by being graphic with the details.. you could even go more into detail with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkQHniNe3BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What he could of said was nothing.

I think a simple
>Brad would never cheat on me like that
Would have worked pretty well

this

fake laugh and nod your head and keep it moving

he's such a fucking joke now

>could of

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

if you have no dignity for yourself and wont stand up for yourself a bit then yeah.

I wonder how fat brando would have reacted to the comments

Do you fuckers self insert on him ? Stop spamming these shit threads

GUYS it's called "the wit of the staircase" look it up. Things you should have said

>could of
>yfw you share a board with these people

The looking around to his buddy and laughing was school kid behaviour, Jonah felt uncomfortable so he looked to his English speaking friend for defence, if he just kept eye contact and didn't reply, they would have just moved on

you have actually solved it.

>I had the same fantasy

Literally does not work. She's a nobody and Jonah doesn't know her. It would be too obvious it's just a butthurt response.

Only way to get out of this is call her a slut and have Chris Evans laugh hysterically like a child next to you because you said slut

>Not trying to spark up a new thread
But you just fucking did. Enough with your shitposting. Be gone

look at this cuck
how is your wife's son doing?

"Your fantasy is a little unrealistic bitch, i would never be able to make you laugh because you have no sense of humor"

Since he was in France, he could have said "there's not enough wine in this country that can make me want to bring you back to my hotel room"

>"Choke on a baguette, you french whore dog!"

That's how it's done.

>start crying
>say that your pet subway sandwich just died

that's how you respond

>"Pfff as I would even WANT to sleep with a homo heidelbergensis. Oh, you don't know what that is? I guess beings with inferior intellect have trouble following me but I'm just repeating myself. Guess that's what I have to do when talking to stupid people. Talking to you is like talking to a child. Do. You. Understand. Me? Why are you looking so confused? Are my words too sophisticated for you? Too marveleous? Oh wait I forgot you don't understand what I'm saying. To make it clear so even someone like you understands: No I would not want to fuck a dumb slut. I bid you good day and hope you enjoy the rest of your pathetic life."

>Not trying to spark up a whole new thread
You're a fucking piece of shit m8

>"we have a name for people like you in america, french whore"

kek

im out of the loop, what happened with him?

>"i could maybe call dicaprio but brad would never go for it, std ridden french skunks are not his type"

>Yeah what's on your payroll bitch?
>I can afford to have chicks 5 times hotter than you stuff healthy subway subs down my throat EVERY. FUCKING. NIGHT.

>What no response..... jeez I thought you were supposed to be an entertainer. Hey how about you leave the jokes to the people who don't have to fuck their way to becoming trashy, low rating talk show co-host?

>could of
It's what you should've.

youtu.be/NkQHniNe3BY

>calling it in its disgusting pig language name

He really should have thrown some cash on the table and said "bitch pick it up"

Well this thread is going the same way as all the rest. A bunch of inarticulate rambling that Cred Forums thinks is a sick burn but just showcases how rarely they interact with people outside of passive aggressive Cred Forums posts. Well done Cred Forums, you must be commended on your consistency.
BTW, making it awkward by talking about gay orgies with your colleagues just makes you look like a clueless aspie, which doesn't effectively sell tickets to the movie you're promoting.

>well i had sex with your wife!

>Yeah but neither of those guys would fuck you, and honestly even I've done better. Fame is a funny thing.

why does both responses have to be overly gay?

You just outed yourself. No sane normal person would say that shit

>haha I wanna suck their dicks bam sick burn hahaha
White people baka desu senpai

no shit you autist. its a setup to a joke based on a sexual fantasy, literally none of it is meant to be a factual account. do you think that every iteration of why did the chicken cross the road has to have actually taken place in order for the joke to work?

i think it was well established in the first thread that the best solution is self deprecation, but every time it gets posted people seem to forget.

That's literally the meme you nimrod. The joke is how salty and shitty the replies anons make up are.

"oh so you're a whore...that's great..." and keep talking about your movie

>do you share those dreams with somebody else or public audiences are also your thing?

>I wouldn't blame you
>*audience laugh/cheers*
>I wouldn't blame you
>You know, the French women are so beautiful here. I would have no problem finding another women as beautiful as you, for sure.
>*audience cheers*
>And I mean, that's assuming Brad and Leo would accept you.
>*audience goes OOOH/BOOO*
>They're the most handsome guys in the world.
>No, seriously
>You might be average to them
>*audience goes nuts*
>*female comic gets flustered*

That's how it's done.

>just laugh with your bullies heh heh it worked for me!

This is the beta response

At least 40% of tv is american/fat and the rest of us is ugly as hell.

So to answer your question, yes.

His ass got ravaged by a french qt

>If Leo and Brad were THAT horny, they'd rather call me back into the room.

This new meme thread has truly exposed tv as a bunch of unfunny autists that can't take a joke, let alone think of a good comeback.

>my dream right now is to get out of this chair and knock the teeth out of your fucking head

WHY DIDN'T HE SAY THAT??

>if I leave they leave, its two studs for the price of me
>french audience cheers
>jonah starts lactating euphorically and milks the audience
>french reporter is moist
>new movie is a success
>jonah replaces muhammed as the most popular name in Paris

>*tips fedora*
>your god doesnt exist bitch

>finally watch the video of what she'd said
>it's not even bad
>he didn't really react much to it

Cred Forums is just being gossip girls as usual it seems.

Almost this. Go the Chris Evans route. Don't self deprecate. Don't talk her down.
Talk everyone up. Instead of telling her that she's average to them, you could say something like "but I don't know if Brad and Leo are interested in having a threesome witc yet another model"

SHE'S A FROG! SHE'S A FROG! SHE'S A FROG!

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE WOULD HAVE HAD YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A BAGUETTE UP YOUR ASS!

>You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

It's that easy.

>I can't even watch?!

Wasn't Jonah supposed to be a funny guy to be around? This would have worked well for his persona he has in interviews.

>Haha, I'm actually gay.

Its that simple.

i absolutely hate it when people use the foreign language terms that can be directly translated. its pretentious and wastes time.

>*Puts on fursuit*
>your loss
>*starts to yiff furself*

>*puts on fursuit*
>hmph, your loss
>*starts to yiff furself*

Just say that he had the same fantasy but she left and they made fun of her sex appeal while filming it so they could humiliate her in public.

Put the pressure on her. Really how would she respond? "I w-was joking". Then Jonah just says don't quit your day job.

nobody will bite, but still, congratulations on the effort

I would've gotten up from my chair and put my hand on her cheek and squeeze gently and say

"Do you feel in charge"

And literally just stand there for 5 minutes saying nothing but deadlocking her eyes with mine.

Fucking bitch would've needed therapy after that.

*unleash katana*

Why didn't Jonah reveal his full power level and transformed into his second skinny sexy form?

>Then Jonah just says don't quit your day job.

This, and only this.

Delete all your autistic retorts before that perfect sentence and you got the best example of one-upmanship.

That's how an alpha humilliates his lessers.

Because his skinny form looks like a creep /fit/ manlet

Because the interview where he actually had a comeback was staged

So he had the entire encounter practiced and scripted ahead of time. He should have brought the line back.

Just swap dream for fantasy.

It didn't matter what he responded with, he got BTFO'd and there was absolutely no possible comeback that could have changed that.

It was a no-win scenario. It's unfortunate but sometimes you get rekt and you just have to swallow it like a footlong meatball sub with a large coke

rate my oc

This guy knows what's up

"In America I'd pimp you out for a $, you sandniggirsh whore of Babylon."

would he look good if he were /fit/?

please please please tell me why he wears the neckbeard

Short men next to really tall men is too fucking big of a gap

Women will never know this feel

>nobody will bite
>bites

>don't worry, I'd have left whether Brad or Leo were there anyway, you filthy bitch

>talks about beta
>posts an epsilon's face

Learn your shit, idiot.

You mean the awkward feel of standing next to lanky freaks of nature? I agree.

no he should of just said "im the only realistic part about that fantasy"

That might have worked. Then keep looking at her in wait for a response while grinning.

these.

nice damage control, jonah

like, did ANY of you read her apology response? its incredibly frank and seems completely sincere. she seems like a decent person.

So you say "I have an already seen feeling?"

>bullies

she's a nobody on a shitty french local tv program. If Jonah hadn't made a big deal out of it nobody would even know who she is.

How is that damage control?

>What, because I'm Jewish?

The only one that was acting was the interviewer.

>could of

Fucking degenerate.

He could of just killed here and be done with.

he should have pulled out a gun and shot Miles Teller and then himself that would have worked

>now

Nothing! I said nothing!

Does this really occupy peoples minds?

Fuck off, Dr. Pavelheer.