Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASCENSION

DAMAGED

dude I'm quirky and unique like MJ peace and love for the children lmao

nigger betrayed MJ and he was never his friend he met him like 3 times

CORY NO

Someone post that song Corey wrote where it had a bit about MJ leaving him to die kek

JUST

EL JUSTO EL JUSTO

He told MJ he got molested and thought he cared.

MILLENNIUM

Is he turning into Charlie Sheen?

>Can I Speak To Your Manager starter pack

can someone who knows him tell him we don't care about mj anymore

What in the fuck, explain pls

>MJ fucked with Corey so hard he imprinted a part of his soul in him
How long before he is confirmed to be a Horcrux?

Crispin Glover 2.0

holy shit

>he

ASCENSION

MILLENNIUM

Who here Angelic 2 The Core

Doesn't Charlie run the underground pedo ring who tormented Feldman and Haim to begin with?

Today I talked to my mother.

I asked her, "Hey have you watched any of Corey Feldman's new videos?"

She actually says she has and her response was, "Yeah actually, I don't get why everyone is hating on it, Corey has been doing this forever, I don't think he's bad as they make him seem. He's always been doing his Michael Jackson thing."

I laugh and respond, "Yeah I never knew he was such a MJ fan. Honestly, I unironically watched his new videos and like them. His music isn't bad but it's cheesy yet likeable."

>ma tells me he's always been a Michael Jackson fan
>mind you I'm 27

So I tell ma, "Yeah I watched his Ascension Millennium video and he has his front air like MJ and puts on his MJ jacket and eventually slaps on his gloves. He's such a Michael Jackson fan."

>Ma continues to tell me that's how he always was and she doesn't hate his music and think it's alright

Oh, Ma. Shit's so funny. I had to tell her I only recently learned growing up he was a huge Michael Jackson fun. Honestly, I think his new fans are fun and I'm happy my own mom supports him albeit cheesy cuz that's the way she has always seen him.

That fucking interview is so sad.

ASCENTION

MILLENNIUM

does anyone have the video he deleted of him crying? What the fuck is he doing? He's goddamn 45, who launches a music career at that age?

Looks like Charlie Sheen snuck into the Fly telepod while Crispin Glover was using it.

lets see theres johnny depp, keifer sutherland, keanu reeves,steven segal, bruce willis amd many more. its just feldman is cringy as fuck besides segal

His music career goes back alot further back than you think

youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ

If these rich and powerful elites were all in to boipucci, why would they go for an ugly fuck liek Corey Feldman?

He wasn't a cute kid even, he looked retarded.

NO CAPES

Not a single person you on this list can be considered even remotely successful in music. No one wants to go down to the soda fountain with their best girl and listen to the new Johnny Depp album. It doesn't happen.

What kind of hairstyle is this called?

What has age to do with anything?
Some of the best bands found the formula when they were older, writers also.

damn, what the heck happened to Trent Reznor?