What would have happened to Alan Parrish if he didn't roll Jumanji???

What would have happened to Alan Parrish if he didn't roll Jumanji???

die, I guess.

stay a kissless virgin after being friendzoned by that blonde girl he was playing the game with

>friendzoned

What? She wanted to kiss him?

Get to smash prime Kirsten.

Will the new one be as good?

he would still have 1 extra turn left? The minimum to get jumanji was 3. Even if he died, someone else would get it eventually

She had Stockholm Syndrome

>Even if he died, someone else would get it eventually

Everybody but him was fucked

I want to fug Karen Gillan

Alan and Sarah would have been shot and killed by Postal Dad... Judy would have succumbed to the toxic barb that was shot into her and Peter is just a faggot.

Would you fug her feet??

Asking how a 2016 remake will be?

No but that's beyond the point. Why is it even a Jumanji movie? The whole idea and novelty is the game being unleashed into reality. It creates a interesting scenario. If we're going by what has been released for the remake, it'll be they get sucked into the game and it will be played-out jungle based adventure film. Jumaji 2017 will probably be the best example of "Cash Grab on Your Nostalgia: The Movie" ever.

>>>testo

Is Robin Williams gonna at least make a cameo.
I'm not gonna hold my breath but I'll hang in there to find out.

>extremely fit black males
>(supposed to be) attractive white woman
>fat goofy white guy that'll probably turn bad and be defeated by the powerful virile negus

it all checks out

jewmanG
what did they mean by this?

>dat edge

Best Jumanji

What is this Freddy Got Fingered tier shit?

>Friendly reminder The Rock said on his fb post when he revealed this pic "there's actually a reason for her outfit"
>friendly reminder that from now on any "sexy" or scantily clad female character will come with apologizing or groveling explanations or at least also be "STRONK INDEPENDENT FEMALE"

Did he say the reason for her outfit WASN'T for sexy?

lmao

...I feel like someone should tell him.

Tell Robin Williams what?
That they're making a sequel to one of his most famous movies?