Anyone else going to watch Conviction?

Anyone else going to watch Conviction?

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oe34845qgB1v8pmfy.mp4#_=_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yes

I hope there will be weekly webm updates on Hayley Atwell's plot in Conviction.

Why can't Atwell get better parts? She's actually fairly talented on top of being gorgeous and having the body of a goddess. Another procedural no matter what the gimmick is a bummer.

Source video?

BIG

I know, it's frustrating. I want her to get a part where she can actually win some awards and get more mainstream recognition. She is a truly talented actor, and has done some great stage work in England, too.

Also, I'm going to miss her sexy English accent in Conviction... her American accent sounds great, but it's just not the same.

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oe34845qgB1v8pmfy.mp4#_=_

i hope she wears cleavage revealing outfits every episode and has lots of scenes right next to Emily Kinney

Pros:
>Hayley is my waifu

Cons:
>I like her precisely because she's a classy lady, and here's she's playing a slut
>Boring American accent

I'm not sure.

At least it will probably means even more Hayley threads, which is nice because those tends to be good.

This is honestly all I wish for in life (since having Hayley as a real life gf is probably out of the question, sadly)

> more Hayley threads

then you might enjoy this:

Something is going on here.

Anyway, thanks mate, but sorry to say I already had all of those in my Atwell folder

>Big tit girl in the front
>Lil tit girl in the back
So true to life. Amazing

H-hey, Hayley... what does it feel like to have the giant, milky tits of a fertility goddess? Would it be OK if I played with yours a bit just to see what they feel like?

Chestlets never learn

gosh just imagine if emily and hayley had some topless bare boob touching scenes

2 literal goddesses

> Fertility Goddess Gemma cameo on Conviction when?

The showrunners for Conviction said that Hayley's character is probably bi and would be open to sleeping with women. There's a perfect Gemma political affair scandal storyline just begging to be written in.

> It's a topless Fertility Goddess Hayley teaching Chestlet Emily how to properly pleasure a woman's tits because Emily never had the chance to learn on her own episode

COME ON ABC DO IT FOR Cred Forums

>It's a Hayley makes Emily cum just by sucking on her sensitive nips episode

well Hayley WOULD know a thing or two about sensitive nips

Jesus Christ

hayley just sit on my face already

I feel like we're going to be seeing a lot of this

and I'm fully ok with it to be honest

>little t girl out of focus
it makes me laugh i cannot stop

>tfw no tittay monster to abuse while time stutters

yeah i played that game

> hayley and emily
> literally this
top kek

It's like Yin meeting Yang

The casting directors MUST have just known... right? Like, there's no way this can be a coincidence?

Definitely! I like law procedurals, drama and cool female leads so I'll give it a try. I hope it's not TOO on the nose with it's feminism, though. Feminism is fine when it feels original and clever, and uses subtext, but the kinda "straight-from-a-generic-tumblr-wall" feminism is just frustrating and feels instantly cliched.

i hope there will be a scene where they get into an argument over the case they are working on and then they both strip down to bra and panties and you can see the massive boob difference between them

I have a sneaking suspicion that Conviction is going to spawn a large body of erotic lesbian tit envy fanfiction thank you god

dear god i hope so

Would accept any lewd Hayley fanfic t b h

>emily is small, buttoned up and out of focus
>hayley is stacked, showing cleavage and the center of attention

i hope this will be a significant recurring theme of the show

terrible outfit