Has any actor ever beenHarassed/Attacked IRL for playing a villain?

Has any actor ever beenHarassed/Attacked IRL for playing a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPgssK8oBb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is autistic enough to get mad at an actor because they played a villain? we all know it is just an acting job, they arnt really a villain.

The guy who played Scorpio in Dirty Harry

idk but people on this board seem to unironically hate anna gunn for the characters she plays.

big time
ruined his career for decades

youtube.com/watch?v=RPgssK8oBb8

Lena Heady and the kid who played Joffrey.

The cunt wife from breaking bad

Cred Forums

Lena Headey comes to mind.

Paul Dano post TWBB

Apparently that guy who played Joffrey on GoT got a lot of crap for it. I've also heard soap opera stars have been harassed/attacked by delusional housewives.

Skylard

if you watch the comic con panel for breaking bad and skylar comes out, about 70% of the crowd boos

Happens sometimes in Brazil to actors and actresses that play villains in the nighttime soaps. Can range from people approaching them as if they are his characters ("Why are you such a bastard?") to outright threats of violence.

The actor who played Walter Peck in Ghostbusters said he used to get yelled at in public quite often and got attacked in a bar once because of his role in the movie.

I hate Ellen Page ever since I saw Hard Candy

Wayne Knight gets a lot of shit for being Newman

he flipped out once after hearing hello, Newman for the millionth time

>Knight explained that he was once pulled over by a police officer who merely stopped him to say "Hello, Newman"

Jack Gleeson for playing Joffrey. One of the main reasons he retired.

They aren't really "actors" as such but if they count, pro wrestlers who were heels (the "bad guys" in sweaty man grappling speak) back when wrestling attempted to maintain the illusion of reality often had to deal with fans who really thought they were the same as their characters.

>you will never be a steroid/coke ridden 300 pound wrestler smashing your way through mid-south pussy in the 1970s and 80s

Why live?

Vic Morrow was killed for playing a racist in the twilight zone movie

I knew he got hate for it but damn didn't know that's what took him to retired. He's young and very talented.

Fuck why are people retarted?

hahahahahahahahahaha
she should kill hereself
fucking cunt

an actor from the show gomorrah got a ton of abuse on social media for something he did in the show

kek I wonder if he felt worse than kramer.

Any guy or girl that messes with a ship on one of the CW's most teen/women-oriented shows like The Vampire Diaries or Arrow.

>No prosthetics
>Kids were terrified of her for the rest of her life.

that character was just doing his job, he did nothing wrong

there are plenty actually

LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER

every time

Cliff Curtis who played Uncle Bully, a guy who rapes his 14 year old niece who then hangs herself, got 20 years of abuse and memes so bad in NZ he had to flee to LA and star in a shitty zombie show.

He didn't even want to take the role but his agent accepted it for him while he was on holiday, and an elder at his Marae told him someones got to clean the toilets.

I heard the guy who played Salieri in Amadeus got shit for that role.

Pretty sure the pedophile from The Lovely Bones got some shit

children.

Little anakin quit acting due to bullying and now he is a schizo freak

that was a pretty good fight scene. actually looked something like a fight rather than choreographed dancing

I keep forgetting this guy isn't a sand nigger

She wasn't acting. Trust me, I know women

I bet

Link?

Only because she defends her character and thinks your sexist for not liking her.

Not an actor, but close enough is Chris Jericho. When he was wrestling Shawn Michaels in 08 he would get assaulted in public and spat on for his character. He also worked Mickey Rourke.

Bet you think female orgasms are real too fag

>Fitzpatrick has claimed that some people have harassed him because of the character he played in Kids, believing it was a documentary instead of fiction

The guy that played the main character.

To this day I still yell UNCLE FUCKING BULLY at the screen when I see him turn up in a movie.

this guy looks like someone I worked with, he never gave a fuck about anyone and just kept giving people shit. I liked him.

>soap opera stars
So that friends episode really happened?

Those same people post on Cred Forums daily.