Will Cred Forums watch the new Netflix Amanda Knox Documentary next week?

Will Cred Forums watch the new Netflix Amanda Knox Documentary next week?

youtube.com/watch?v=f5SFjSxzS7M

Reviews say it portrays her as the innocent victim despite pretending to be neutral.

>Roommate is murdered
>DNA found on objects places her orr BF at scene (DNA on bra clasp)
>murder weapon in BF's house with Amanda's DNA on handle
>She framed her boss when she was interrogated

Why is Netflix taking the side of a probable murderer?

Is knox a kike?

Probably, she would be in jail otherwise

her parents financed a massive PR campaign and hired the best lawyers. Before there was even any evidence they created an organization called "friends of Amanda" to influence things

Would fuck her ragged. Probably tie her to bed first though, you know just to be on the safe side.

u forgot

>confessed then recanted
>claimed a bunch of random black dudes did it, including her former boss
>offered to fuck her interrogator if he'd let her escape the country
>tried to pin it on her boyfriend

true, that's just the tip of the iceberg although I'd like a source for her offering to fuck her interrogator, that's new to me.

She was found not guilty and is richer and happier than you buttblasted Europoors will ever be. Her book made 4 million USD. You just can't let go of the media smear campaign launched by European tabloids

is she privilige personified?

White, female, sexy, born into wealth and popular,

yep

>offered to fuck her interrogator if he'd let her escape the country

god damn thats hot I love desperate girls

>including her former boss

I talked to this guy back a few years back. Super nice person.

Damn son you fucking jelly as fuck

yeah he seems really cool from the interviews I've seen. What does he actually think of Amanda?

Not jelly at all, I admire her perseverance and courage. She lost 4 years of her life in a SHITTY third-world kangaroo court/circus. I hope she makes a fuckton off this film

Don't worry user
You'll hit it big too someday

I never brought it up, we mostly chatted about soccer.

In general the whole town (Perugia) is pretty anti-Knox, or at least it was that way back in 2011 when she got released.

>sexy

>>claimed a bunch of random black dudes did it, including her former boss
A random black guy did do it. He even confessed to it, and got off easy for implicating Knox.

She isn't telling the full story.

Her parents were middle class and her father lost his job during trail and went broke
Her grandmother mortgaged her house and half a mill in debt for her

>Those dubs
What did Kek mean by this? Is Foxy Knoxy blessed by the Ogdoad?

Really

Hello réddit

They're STILL talking about this shit?

Don't you dare fucking reply to me in that tone, you piece of shit.

>Why is Netflix taking the side of a probable murderer?

>Why is Netflix taking the side of a probable murderer?

I mean, they take the side of Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra with their white helmets documentary.

she didn't know him, and she never accused him

and he didn't do it; she did

>and he didn't do it; she did
Them why was Guede's palm print with Kercher's blood found on a pillow at the crime scene?

Foxy Knoxy

I'll definitely check it out. I don't know too much about the case, but when I saw her interviewed on 60 minutes, she seemed very cold and phony. She fuckin did it.

Netflix saw how popular making a murderer was and needs to keep the train going.

The best way to make a show is to act like amanda is innocent..we all know she isnt but that makes controversy to promote the show.