Lol what the fuck is wrong with this guy

lol what the fuck is wrong with this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYW5I96h-9w
youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a douchebag like Trump only he's on the other side.

>she told the truth
notice how she deflected on her entire foreign policy and Bernie Sanders when questioned

I fell asleep. What happened?

They were both shit. Vote for me.

Reminder that he got to fuck MEW.

This is the world we live in.

I unironically liked Michael Moore as a teenager

but no one thinks trump won

trump got the shit kicked out of him

who doesn't, snowflake?

Voting for Trump and he didn't do THAT great, what the hell is he talking about?

Q1. Why is Trump considered racist?

Q2., Even if he is, why is this a bad thing?

where talentless whores fuck filmmakers for money?

who would've thought

Just look at Cred Forums right now.

Wait, what?

Catfish is for niggers

Thanks for correcting the record

Also your entire organization is getting kicked out of pol so hard

I imagine he really wants Trump to win. That way he could pump out a "documentary" about Trump and become relevant again

I'm voting for Trump and I don't think he won. Hillary's the better debater.

we all did

reddit moron

Really bro? I unironically just can't with you right now? Like did you really just fucking ask that?

delete this

Trump is the better mass debater

Pretty sure there are teenage alt-right bandwagoners on here everywhere.

If liberals consider the moderator biased in favor of trump, it means Trump won.

>she told the truth

top kek m8

>alt-right is real

people who liked michael moore as a teenager are the reason he is what he is today.

I even took my hot gf to see Fahrenheit 9/11 together.
I cringe thinking about it.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Scene from her show, her Republican boyfriend is led to believe she fucked Moore at Sundance and he has nightmares where Moore and MEW re-eanct a scene from Eyes Wide Shut. It was gross but pretty funny at the same time.

What, because he said some illegal immigrants were rapists and murderers??? It's a fact.

Also, if you're not a racist how can you prove it these days? Literally everyone is a racist for everything. If I only eat white bread I'm a racist.

Donald Trump is over.

No more fresh memes. No more bantz.

I'm still voting for him.

If Trump just kept up those high energy jabs like he did the first 20 mins it would have been a massacre. Pretty much once the topic of race came up he started to ramble, and she let him.

Why hasn't anyone in his camp told him to just shut up with that stuff? Deflect those stupid race-baiting questions and focus on Hillary's corruption, awful foreign policy record, and how you are gonna fix the economy.

>leslie

WHY WOULD A PARENT GIVE THEIR SON A GIRL'S NAME? WHY?

he needs to be assassinated

Trump guy here. Trump definitely didn't "win." He did as well as could be expected against a dyed in the wool politician, but it def. wasn't a win.

>I'm still a retard

JUST

Leftists on suicide watch

oh. it's lester not leslie. nevermind. godfuckingdamnit wasted pic.

HOW ABOUT CAMERON DIAZ AND ROBIN TUNNEY GIVEN BOYS' NAMES? WHY?

>lol what the fuck is wrong with this guy

Well, Trump is literally Hitler. Only a racist, misogynistic xenophobic bigot would even listen to anything he says. America will literally burn to the ground within days of Trump being elected, and all black people will be lynched and killed by the racist police.
This really is the end of the world.
I can't believe the racists won. I just... I can't even right now.

>no more fresh memes
>implying
Who /stamina/ here?

He loves to talk about himself too much. He probably would have continued on with the tax return question all night if the moderator allowed it.

Even had to get in a story about how he talked to Sean hannity about the Iraq war once. Who. Fucking. Cares.

yes, goy, Trump is over. Why even vote?

Remember when Clinton had a huge lead in Georgia? Remember when all the Khan bullshit was going down and we thought it was over?

Is this your first debate? Romney wiped the floor with Obongo in the first debate in 2012, and still lost by a lot. This election is coming down to a state like Arizona or Colorado going red or blue.

This is how I rebelled against my laywer parents.Then I came to my senses.

yes, you rigged the polls.

we saw the threads.

*sniff*

ameri"""cans"""

Damage control

Checked

>breitbart poll
yeah really shows that the GENERAL population wants trump

retard

lmfao

>I want to someone who will empower SJWs and BLM
>I want a condescending bitch in office
>I want someone who associates Pepe the frog with white supremacy
>I want someone who let Chris Stevens die from smoke inhalation
>I want a cuckquean in the White House

He said Sean Hannity like 5 times in 10 seconds lol. Like I said, he just starts rambling about stuff people don't care about.

I bet next debate they will have more stuff planned out and he will rail Hillary in the ass about all her shit.

He even won CNBC

>pol rigged it!!!!!!!

Do you not see the others?

My parents took me to see that one. How old are you m8?

For real since I don't actually know, how many people post on Cred Forums now that it's become a sort of legitimate political force? Would they have the numbers to actually influence big online polls in a meaningful way?

I dislike Clinton but you're ignorant if you think she gives a fuck about BLM or SJWs or transexuals' bathroom choice rights or whatever the fuck else.

>getting blown the fuck out so badly that you have to rig polls to pretend your guy wasn't blown the fuck out
You guys are a fucking joke lmao

dumb phoneposter

Reverse psychology to get people to vote.

Damn m8. You shouldn't be cringing about shit you did when you were 20 at the age of 35. That shit has to stop eventually.

r-right?

The opinion of millennials do not matter.

>leftists calling 911 accusing Cred Forums of rigging their polls

Give up, shilldogs. You lost.

If you weren't underage when Cred Forums was founded you are literally too old to be here.

>1991 masterrace reporting in

>Cred Forums isn't rigging the polls
>go on Cred Forums
>tons of threads begging people to raid the polls

keep shilling for trump, reddit

I think I will.

see you faggot lol
you want me to make a collage of all the other threads, like the TIME one?

>Why is Trump considered racist?
He wants to deport illegal immigrants. Thats pretty racist desu

not him but do it

Holy damage control

You Hillary cucks really want her elected so the US can become less white

America is fucked

if you think anyone belongs here, you don't belong here.

>both candidates are complete shit
>everyone is retarded

>You Hillary cucks really want her elected so the US can become less white

Because it is the current year.

>that one autist from the Cred Forums thread is ITT

wow talk about being dedicated to defending Hillary

I'm 33. I'd say I was pretty much retarded until about 25. Substantial improvements every year from 21 to 25 though. Below 21 is fully retarded even if you are mature and intelligent.

He really wants to be the underdog again apparently.

>asking people to vote is rigging
Presidential elections are rigged too huh?

23 here. fully agree with this. slowly coming out of retardation but not completely out of the dark yet.

Ah hahahahahaha.
You sir are correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYW5I96h-9w
He got schoold by Friedman and hasnt recovered

Fuck you.
>ass end of the 80s masterrace reporting in at 89

Leslie was originally a boy's name, you doofus.

>an internet poll most people don't give a shit about is the same as the presidential election

hurr durr

And Trump started rambling about temperament.

whoa, Trump has like, an unlikable personality

its funny that moot was 14 when he founded Cred Forums but was mature as fuck

at least till people started asking to fuck his tight little boipussy when he made /shota/.

Damn yung Moori$h used to be succ as fucc.

>young moot
>mature

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

>at least till people started asking to fuck his tight little boipussy when he made /shota/.
wat

Cred Forums were spamming those polls hard with bots
just check the archives

>Tfw I watched Bowling for Columbine when I was a teenager and thought it was fantastic
>Tfw it took all these years to realize he is a lying shitbag hack

the only good thing about America becoming less white is that no shitskins are rushing to immigrate into nigger/shitskin countries. so worst case scenario we just wait it out in the bunker until they all die off since whitey isn't around to feed/house them with welfare money. i'm an optimist I guess

1/10

point for classic Benghazi reference

As he was a shota when he made /shota/, he got all buttflustered over the idea and deleted both it and /l/.

good times

>DUDE WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE LMAO
CTR plz

Shit, Milton knows his stuff.

Also seeing how many celebrities let themselves go later in life is scary. Being a young skeltal is no protection from the beetus.

I learned nothing new about Trump from this debate.

I knew he's not a good debater and he doesn't have the experience as a politician. I know he's weak on concrete policy

I'm voting for him because at least under him there's some hope of change. Hillary is same old same old, she will take us into more tensions possibly war with Russia, Iran,China, more race baiting, more immigration, more islam apologism, corporate bailouts, etc.

Trump might turn his back on stuff he said and be as bad as hillary sure. But he can't do worse.

Sorry Mike, you are not relevant anymore. You 15 minutes are long over, it's time to stop.

apply some ointment to your swollen ass

Reality doesn't factor into most people's world view. It's just the meme echo chamber they like.

So did Trump win?
I've been getting a lot of biased as fuck answers from both sides.

>I know he's weak on concrete policy
hes not though. i agree he didnt do well at the debate but his policies are solid. well, more like i disagree more with hillarys proposals.

because people interpret the world through narratives and the narrative is that if you do anything resistive to someone who happens to be brown you're doing it because they're brown.
>Even if he is, why is this a bad thing?
Racism is the belief that certain races are objectively superior.
Even if this is true on a biological level, it's incompatible with the values of America.

He's bi polar as fuck. One tweet he will claim that hilary is gonna win. Next tweet he's going through angsty bs how trump is gonna win. I honestly would say he's gone off his rocker. But that would imply that moore has ever been sane

No one "wins" debates. This is how it's always been. People jump through mental hoops saying how their candidate actually won the debate.
This is your first election if you don't know this.

no

I think he was okay but I really don't think an objective assessment exists.

I've personally thought of Clinton as an evil reptillian bitch since before this election even started so I know I'll never trust a word she says.

he got 15% of the claps, the audience was clearly on Clinton's side.

you can never outargue a jew

Tbh I think anybody has to be at least slightly retarded to believe anything she says

I think that he got a good amount of audience support. Hillary got a good cheer when she talked about her 'EXPERIENCE' meme, but Trump's reply of 'YEAH, BAD EXPERIENCE' got a cheer just about as big.

for some reason I thought he was Canadian

You act as if liberals weren't smashing Cred Forums like a dollar store vase all night long, this echo chamber is in your head because you are too scared to actually go there because you are literally the smug liberal elitists that OP is laughing at.

No its cool you are too moral and good for that place, you keep being yourself.

The first one I've given a shit about, yes. Obama/McCain didn't get my attention, and I was 11 when during Bush/Gore

Uploaded on Jan 14, 2012

Milton Friedman puts a young Michael Moore (type) in his place....(not the real Michael Moore)
Tired of being stabbed in the back by BOTH PARTIES? Join us in a call for a CONSERVATIVE TAKEOVER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

I'm barely seeing any talk about what actually happened in the debate
it's all about who won

If she wants to talk true transparency fuck Trump's tax returns of whatever it is they won't shut up about, I want to know where ALL of the money going into the Clinton Foundation is coming from and where ALL of it is going.

And of course I'm amazed that nobody followed up on the emails and what they revealed about Sanders. I'm hoping that will come up in future debates. She's a corrupt, populist bitch and the proof isn't even hidden.

Nothing happened in the debate. It wasn't a debate, it was a pissing match. I WISH it were a pissing match, that would have been entertaining.

Sounded like a bunch of fucking nothing. You think it'll affect anything at all?

heres my summary of the "debate"

>trump says the same old shit about trade deals with china and mexico
>hillary attacks trump with lies and half truths over and over again
>trump makes himself look like and idiot when he defends himself
>they both dodge questions that make themselves look bad while hurling insults at eachother
>dont even get to 1/3 of the questions because they cant stop mudflinging

hillary is obviously far more practiced and articulate but she i doubt her sincerity and disagree with just about everything she said. tonight i realized there is actually nothing that could compel me vote for hillary

Trump says that he's going to reduce taxes and remove regulations to promote business and industry growth within the US.

Clinton says that her plan will also promote business and industry growth within the US despite being more or less the opposite thing.

Trump says NATO is a bunch of countries hiding behind free US protection which the country can't afford forever.

Clinton says that US honours its allies, NATO is fine.

Trump says 'stop & search' laws will reduce murder rates and gun crime in America.

Clinton says they're unconstitutional and we need 2 take all teh gunz.

Trump defends himself against accusations of shady business practices and I think did a pretty good job of it. He had an answer to each charge brought against him and spoke on each one, leading to accusations of being a waffling tard who spoke for too long, but I don't see what else he could have done.

Clinton was challenged about how emails leaked due to her inept conduct revealed she cheated Sanders and just dodged around the issue and nobody raised it again. Maybe that's how you're supposed to deal with allegations of corruption?

I'm not American but I really don't want that woman to win if that isn't already extremely obvious.

VERMINE SUPREME FOR PRESIDENT, FREE PONIES FOR ALL!

You've convinced me

He wants trump to win so he can start making movies again

Not in the least.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>le butthurt

Brexit did a number on Michael Moore's faith in Europe, which he considers to be a utopia compared to the US.

And he's now deathly afraid Brexit is foreshadowing to Trump getting elected, due to the fact that the liberal elite think that they can steamroll their way into four more years of power.

There is a rather large fear amongst those in the left that are outside the bubble that Trump is going to win purely because middle america is sick and tired of SJW thugs and champaigne liberal snobbery and bullying tactics. That Trump will win and the establishment won't see it coming and the Democrats will once again enter the wilderness like they did in the Reagan years, where the party was irrevocably fucked and too busy engaging in self-defeating behavior to win the Presidency.

>NATO is a bunch of countries hiding behind free US protection
Pretty accurate desu
Rest of the world loves to shit on the US because "HURR DURR THEY ALWAYS IN WARZ", meanwhile contributing nothing to NATO and leaving America to fight their battles for them
>Not even an American

>Trump says 'stop & search' laws will reduce murder rates and gun crime in America.
>Clinton says they're unconstitutional and we need 2 take all teh gunz.
>"Stop and search is unconstitutional! The real answer is removing the 2nd amendment!"

What a wonderful and thought provoking debate.

>No one "wins" debates
Only in these ridiculous little competitive speech giving contests you Americans insist on calling debates despite them bearing no resemblance whatsoever to actual debates.

It'd be racist if he wanted to deport legal immigrants.

>which he considers to be a utopia compared to the US.
He does? Well he grew up in Flint.

Well he's a talented sensationalist. Marilyn Manson, South Park, Michael Moore, Limp Bizkit, all the cool kids were into that back in the day.

Hey guys I have an idea to fix the country.

How about we double the federal minimum wage then increase income taxes on business owners by 20% and everyone else by 10%. This will create jobs right?

Let's annex Mexico. No more illegal immigrants and they all become tax payers.

Makes me want to start hiring people right now.

I don't know considering Clinton won the debate.

>being on an echo chamber
>being allowed to call it an echo chamber without being banned instantly
pick one

God those people are retarded.

Well they were certainly linked, but I seriously doubt significant botting was done. Even if it was, do you really think there would be no bots on the other side?

I think she won too but the people obviously seemed to like how he did.

2 hour long smear campaign. waste of fucking time

should I show you the Cred Forums threads where this poll and a number of others were spammed because they showed Clinton winning?

Even on Cred Forums, there's a lot of "our boy needs to do better" going around. It's pretty much universally acknowledged that this was not a strong debate performance by him.

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO C*CK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Hillary is already on her knees sucking off THE CHEF while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Hillary is now being raped by Ghostface as she sucks off Method Man and ODB*

It's hard to deny the fact that Holt was walked all over by both candidates, Trump especially. He was a fucking awful moderator, not because of any perceived "bias," but because he had literally no control over the structure of the debate. He allowed Trump and Clinton to go back and forth on tangential points when the intent was to move onto the next question like five fucking minutes earlier.

Once you bring the bots into the equation all it really does is raise the question as to why Hillary's side doesn't have more effective bots. She can't even rig a fucking poll properly and you're meant to be willing to trust her with a whole country?

Trump literally admitted that he didn't pay taxes, even after complaining about infrastructure and debt, and Cred Forums is still defending him

kek

there are no biological differences bro

I didn't mention party politics at all and was speaking generally about all people, but keep projecting your insecurities onto faceless internet users.

He also admitted making a shitload of money during the economic crisis of 08'

He spent what felt like 20 minutes straight explaining that he thinks taxes aren't the solution to anything.

>Clinton says they're unconstitutional and we need 2 take all teh gunz.

I think it's absurd.
>stop and frisk laws are unconstitutional
>let's take guns away
but that obliges essentially doing stop + frisk, or some variation of that in principle to take arms away from citizens.
bitch is literally saying no stop and frisk and proposing laws that oblige stop and frisk.
fucking doublespeaking cunt

I think they were just trying to point out that not all websites for the discussion of politics can be classified as "echo chambers". Echo chamber has a very specific meaning (the clues in the name) and you appear to be grossly misusing it so you can avoid offending any specific side. Maybe that's not exactly partisan but it's incredibly cowardly and just blatantly dishonest.

I understand the sentiment but I don't agree with it.

Stop & Search could easily be an excuse for cops to just hassle people whenever they feel like it, which doesn't necessarily give reliable results and could lead to trouble, especially considering America's fucked up race-relations at the moment. An official ban or whatever on guns would at least be perceived as fair as far as universality goes. A ban targets everyone, not just whoever officer Whitebread Rockatansky considers shady looking.

stop and frisk actually sounds like a fantastic idea to me. i mean if cops could search and confiscate weapons/drugs from criminals at will then id let em touch my nuts when my turn came up.

>cop sees white guy
>leaves him on his way

>cop sees black guy
>"Hey he might have a gun, let's stop and search them because of that new gun ban!"

You really didn't think this post through did you.

Same. I'm not hiding anything, let me prove I'm clean and catch some fuckers who aren't.

There are hundreds of millions of guns floating around in circulation here. Banning guns would not stop criminals from getting them either.

hillary won though? or is he being ironic?

wasnt that one of the questions posed to them?

He's saving all the ammo for later. Hillary Clinton used up all the dirt she had on him.

no it had something to do with trump claiming that hillary didn't look fit to be president, the mod was asking him to elaborate on that

A gun ban doesn't work like that. It obliges everyone who legally owns guns to turn them over. It's illegal to own tigers in Australia, but that doesn't entitle the police to kick my door down and search my house because I might have one.

A cop deciding to search somebody for a gun without stop & search laws in place wouldn't be acting legally, even if guns were 100% banned. Courts throw out evidence obtained illegally.

Yeah, it's all well and good until your interests and theirs go different ways, as it's always sane to assume they will one day. Same reason I don't like the government watching me on the internet. I have nothing to hide of course, I don't mind the NSA knowing exactly how many Sadpanda links I've clicked, but I know how far the NSA go with these things and I don't think it's impossible that one day they will want to go further than I'm comfortable with. And when that day comes what will I do? Nobody's checking their power now so when do they stop?

I personally think that banning guns is a stupid knee-jerk reaction but I'm not crazy about Stop & Search either. It undeniably works but I'm cautious about giving discretionary powers to cops when it comes to privacy.

Seriously, do you plebs even paranoia?

STAMINA
T
A
M
I
N
A

I didn't mention any websites, and I didn't classify anything specific as an echo chamber.

You are still projecting all of this onto me. I was merely saying that in general people prefer meme echo chambers that repeat whatever opinions they already hold, rather than trying to be objective about reality.
This is incredible cowardice and blatantly dishonest? I don't agree.

I honestly think Michael Moore hates himself even more than he hates America.

Its says in the description that it's not Michael Moore

youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

>she will take us into more tensions possibly war with Russia, Iran,China

He stood by his claim that he would have blown an Iranian boat out of the water without hesitation. If your worried about a war I'm not sure Trump is your best bet

So wait
>*sniff*
You're telling me
>takes a gulp
So you're saying
>*cough* *cough*
that you pay taxes?
>*sniiiffff*
I assure you folks, I don't!
>mutters incoherently
that makes me smart!
>*sniiiiifffff*
Oh, and wait
>*makes random gestures
That thing about China
>duckfaces
and how they made up global warming
>*cough*
never happened.
>*sniff*
don't go looking through my twitter feed for it
>adjusts suit
I never said that, it's a lie!
>gestures rapidly for aides to delete his tweets
I assure you good folks
>*sniff* *cough*
there's no proof!
>stares down at shoes
and believe me
>drinks more
taking advantage
>*sniff*
'scuse me, of the worst economic disaster in recent memory
>*cough*
for financial profit
>looks around wildly
that's called business, it's called good business
>mutters under breath again
yeah, that's the best business.
>glances over at Clinton
So what was the question again?
>*sniff* *snort*
Oh, right, my tax returns....

>Trump won

Even FOX is saying Hilary won the debate. Wtf is this drama queen going on about?

Hillary is a scary lookin lady

I just don't get memes like this. The guy breathes through his nose; who gives a shit?

>people that think making a few bucks is worse than hillary's fuck ups
trump needs to get his audit out and then grill hillary on her emails hard

Hillary's fuckups are pretty goddamned bad. There's no changing that.

I don't get why he doesn't play up the foreign affairs angle. Make Hillary out to be the war monger she actually is. Tell everyone flat out that less people, world wide, would die under a Trump presidency than they will under Hillary.

If he doesn't do this in the next two debates I might seriously start considering the idea that he's just a plant who got more support than predicted.

i guarantee you he will bring it up in the third debate, itll be his trump card to put her on tilt and destroy her in the last debate

I mean he hasnt had the power to make the kind of decisions that she has, because hes never been elected to public office.

Its like saying "Trump didn't vote for the war in Iraq, but Hillary did"

Technically correct, but meaningless

he was vociferously against it (as well as predicting 9/11 in his book).

she voted for it.

Literally all she said in regards to guns was "comprehensive background checks" and "no fly, no buy". Stop being a fucking moron; she has never advocated for confiscation.

It makes the most sense. Hillary has a lot of liberal support because, by default against Trump, she has the moral, humanist angle. Taking that away from her by referencing the money in her campaign from the Middle East, her support for the Saudis, etc. should change that.

>you can't bring up this thing that she did wrong

Him bringing up the emails would make him sound like a broken record. This night was the perfect n only time he had of hitting her hard on the email and he screwed it up

hillary is not liberal. she did not display any liberalism tonight or anywhere during her campaign

Dude have released like 4 books about how evil white men need to die out.

Nobody won this debate. Nor will it change anybodies mind on who they are going to vote for. I'm more interested in the the next 2 debates.

Vast majority doesn't give a shit about that. Shes a woman, shes not a FILTHY DIRTY RACIST. Thats all. They're entrenched and they wont budge. Trump is not a popular choice in the real world.

>arguing about looks and stamina

Were they hitting on each other?

Nobody won the debate. Nor will anybody change their mind on who they are going to vote for. I'm more interested in the next 2 debates.

>he was vociferously against it

Explain the Howard Stern interview

Now this election's going places

Really makes you think.

Bans based on the no-fly list are fully fucking retarded and blatantly violate the 2nd
And background checks are already as comprehensive as they can feasibly be

>people are only now noticing the sexual tension between them

Your threads about fixing the polls are still live on Cred Forums.

>he was vociferously against it

Yeah, just ignore the fact that the only public record PRIOR to the war had him supporting it. Want "proof" he was against it? Why, just ask the fine fellows at the propaganda wing of his party.

I go to Cred Forums once in a while because it's amusing to watch them, the same way it's amusing to watch a group of UFO cultists. It's fun to experience how people who are completely disconnected from what I perceive to be reality try to talk about political and social matters.

But I'd sure as hell never take them seriously.

Trump said he was in favor of bans for people on terror watch lists, were you not listening?

>Bans based on the no-fly list are fully fucking retarded and blatantly violate the 2nd
Yet the American public overwhelmingly supports this measure. It's the judiciary's decision as to whether it would be constitutional, not yours.

>And background checks are already as comprehensive as they can feasibly be
Except at gun shows and private sales. That's what "comprehensive" means; it's about increasing breadth, not depth.

Gun shows are not some kind of unique exception to the rules, all FFLs need to perform background checks regardless, it's private sales, which are the same in any setting.
There is also no viable way to demand background checks on private sales: a few states passed laws demanding it, and yet it does sweet fuckall because they have absolutely no chance of enforcing it.
And I'd say that losing your right to arms because the government decided to put you on a list with no due process or clear appeals process is a pretty blatant violation of the law regardless of how you look at it

>And I'd say that losing your right to arms because the government decided to put you on a list with no due process or clear appeals process is a pretty blatant violation of the law regardless of how you look at it

Im a big ole liberal who supports gun control and i agree with this. Pretty sure most people support the measure because they dont know what it means

The fact that I disagree with Hillary doesn't mean I have to agree with Trump. This isn't just about partisan bullshit

Petty sure you're against it because you dont know what it means
Why are you guys implying you'll just casually end up on the no fly list and get ur gunz take away?

Going by the reply chain I was responding to, this was a conversation about partisan bullshit.

Also this thread is basically "who won the debate"

whats really funny is i actually got banned for posting an image of an actress and asking for film s about homwreckers

>212 replies

The government can choose to put you on the list for whatever fucking reason they please, there is no due process and they do not tell you. Hell it doesn't even have to be you, children get on the list for sharing names with people on it.
Banning people from flying based on this process is not enough though, you want to use this idea to restrict constitutional rights too?

People end up on the no fly list for no good reason more than youd think. This is acceptable because theres no constitutional right to fly.

As it is now, gun ownership is a constitutional right. The measure would mean taking away a citizens constitutional right with no due process.

Do I need to explain the kind of doors that could potentially open?

>I dislike Clinton but you're ignorant if you think she gives a fuck about BLM or SJWs or transexuals' bathroom choice rights or whatever the fuck else.
Anything for votes man.

>implying taxes in a statist society aren't the initiation of force.
If you can use the system to get out of paing taxes then power to you. If you're in jail do you refuse the food they serve you? If you want to go to the market do you use the roads already there or make new ones?

I presume high blood pressure and cholesterol

...cheque please!

It's over for Trump.

HILARY 2008

Asking people to vote is not rigging the polls, voting multiple times or flat out hacking them is rigging the polls. How are you this confused?

Shut the fuck up man.

Trump won the debate, moot is the most influential man of the year.

The online voters have spoken

Cute slippery slope you terrorist whore. You won't get my county that easily.

It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer

That really depends on the prisoners escaping.
You're still terrorist scum

>suffer

>free meal, free bed, free time

I can't bring up this thing that doesn't exist

There were no bots involved or several days of multiple voting like the the Times poll. It was simply Trump supporters vs soccer moms and CTR shills and the Trump supporters won. I'm not saying that means Trump will win the election, but it's definitely proof that at least on the internet, Hillary is way more hated than Trump is. Anywhere, not just on Cred Forums.

moderator follows the rules of the debate that both candidates agreed too, everyone is pissed at him

He was pretty bad, by the end of the debate he even lost control of the crowd.

That's his entire fanbase, bro, no reason to feel ashamed. It's as natural as a nu-metal phase, a Naruto phase or a George Orwell phase.

Who the fuck cares actually? No matter who would win politics will be the same, because it's not president that runs country.

Trump and Hillary shaking hands made me feel kinda comfy.

Call me a faggot, but I'm tired of the pointless shit flinging.

Just take a look at what that traitorous Uncle Tom, Lester Holt did shall we?

>never asked Clinton about her e-mail scandal
but does ask Trump about tax return "scandal"
>never asks Clinton about former "racist" statements or her not supporting gay rights till recently
but does ask Trump about the birther thing that trump has now changed his stance on
>set up Trump as the sexist asshole by starting a question that Hillary is first female to become potential pres but Trump doesn't think she looks the part
Doesn't ask Hillary if she's racist for running against the first "black" president
>asks Trump and keeps saying Trump supported Iraqi War despite all the evidence against implying it was bad he supported the war
Doesn't even bother to acknowledge the fact that Clinton voted for it

What we have here ladies and gentlemen is a another slave to the Democrats.

Trump was steamrolled yesterday.

The cards were stacked against him but he was also unprepared.

>"moderator" asks ONLY Trump direct and specific questions so he's on the defense all night
>Trump uses talking points no one cares about and can't seem to form a complete thought while talking

get your shit together, don't be a self defeatist like michael moore. he looks like an idiot and you do too. in the next few days trump is going to look a lot better when everyone's blood pressure goes down. he was in most control during the debates, even when on the defense. it looked very strong and felt very personal with how he defended himself, like he legitimately believes in what he's saying. i think that'll resonate with a lot of people. he's a leader, she's a smug teenage girl throwing him "gotcha" remarks and delete your account tier zingers

I love the fuck out of the Don, but no, he didn´t
He started off pretty low energy, which wasn´t that bad because it made him look more calm to those people who hadn´t seen a single trump rally/debate
Then he started having his ups and downs between owning Clinton and fucking up.
>talked almost exclusively about bringing back jobs when asked about his issues
>the "that makes me smart" moment
Why would you do this to me man
When I went to bed yesterday I thought we were going to have a really bad week or two from now on and that polls would swing alot, but people don´t seem to have been affected that much by it.
Cred Forums tho, its on complete denial right now. and because the polls are backing them you can´t say anything without being called a shill
he will survive, but he has to put his shit together in the next debate. If he can transmit the same energy he can give in his rallies he will win alot of points

>like he legitimately believes in what he's saying

Genuinely believing the retarded shit you spew doesn't make it any less retarded. Probably makes it worse.

I also want to be paid to shitpost on the net

who IS "MEW"?

Some legendary pokemon.

when your opponent has a hard time connecting with people, that´s a really important point tho
At this point it may be the thing that decides everything, because each camp has dirtied its hands in one way or the other so much that personality seems like the last things the voters will cling to
Only time will tell, and taking into acount how crazy this election has been I won´t try to predict nothing too much

fuck you guys are stupid

obama lost his first debate (10% supported him, 90% for Mitt Romney). his own wife and his staff literally said he "sucked"
yet his next two debates won him the presidency

trump has gone up almost ten points IN THE LAST WEEK

even liberals are tweeting that hes likely to win and we are doomed because of it

>Retards still thinking it will matter who wins
The people who make the choices aren't the President, but those behind him and the companies that got his back, even if Trump wins the world won't end neither he'll fullfil 90% of what he promised, same with Hillary.

If it truly didn't matter, the establishment wouldn't be shitting itself over a potential Trump victory.

>>Retards still thinking it will matter who wins
We've been gone from "it's just a trailer" to "it's just the beta".

>itll be his trump card
I wonder if he calls it his "me card"

God what a fucking pussy.

And how could anybody but the most deluded Cred Forums or alt-right idiot think Trump won? He barely walked away with respectability.

There's nothing wrong with George Orwell or his work, 1984 and Homage to Catalonia are fantastic

This makes sense if you believe the "Trump was asked by the Clintons to help Hillary win" theory.

>people worried about their guns

kek hear about this shit every election, and every time a Democrat gets elected gun sales skyrocket because people get paranoid that gubment is coming for their guns. Shit in some places gun sales went up 500% after Obama's first election. And no after 8 years he didn't come and take them from you. Neither will Hillary. Wouldn't even be surprised if manufactures probably making donations to the Clinton campaign, because they know sales will skyrocket again come next month.

Honestly, it's about 50/50 on my end. Most people I've talked to seem to feel the same way.

Also, Hillary will likely not be called on it, but she had one hell of a gaffe when she angrily accused Trump of saying "Women should only be paid the same if they do as good a job" when everyone who isn't a raging SJW agrees with that.

>even if Trump wins the world won't end neither he'll fullfil 90% of what he promised, same with Hillary.
a Trump victory would provide us with hilarious asshurt on twitter

Obama was already POTUS, makes a big difference

this honestly
this should be something voters should consider as a real issue
>tfw I can´t even begin to imagine it
God brexit will look like a normal day cmpared to this

Hillary was more prepared and she's a better public speaker. She made a bunch of empty promises in her opening speech which is an easy way to get support even though you're not really beholden to them.

It's an NBC debate so the moderator favored Hillary and tossed her easy question while every question to Trump was a hardball. Security was one of the topics yet the moderator made no mention of Hillary's emails, but he had time to ask what Trump meant when he said Clinton "didn't have the look" of a president.

Neither of them covered any serious policies but Hillary is more polished when it comes to saying nothing and she smiles and made nice quotables for all the blogs and MSM to use as headlines tomorrow.

Trump actually had more instances of cheering but his group of supporters was considerably smaller so they weren't as loud and didn't last as long.

Some guy on my twitter actually kept a live tally.

>angrily accused Trump of saying "Women should only be paid the same if they do as good a job"
I had a real 'what the fuck?' moment when she actually said that on tv. That's the shit you throw out to your weird minority of super-feminist online supporters, people at home will at best ignore that crap and at worst question your sanity.

See, I honestly think the "Are you a sexist for saying Hillary doesn't look presidential?" question was such an obvious piece of bullshit it hurt Clinton more than Trump. It made it too clear that the moderator was in her pocket and on her side.

rofl, you think that's a gaffe

FYI: Women should be paid the same in all circumstances, no "if" qualifier. If a woman does a shit job they should be paid the same as a man who does a shit job (hint: those guys are paid the same as the ones who do a good job)

Now that the initial wave of contrarian shitposters has gotten bored reception of the debate seems to be more and more in favour of Trump.

I agree here, Trump had to deal with some really hard stuff and held his own while Clinton only really seemed to handle soft issues with empty populism. Issues like the tax information, the lawsuit based on racism, his thoughts on the Iraq war, all of those are relatively big deals that could have hurt him but he didn't leave any of the issues in a state where they could hurt him once he was done with them.

I'd be very interested in seeing a moderator push Clinton on her more controversial issues, which in my opinion make Trump's stuff look inconsequential.

If guys who do a shit job are paid as much as the ones doing a good job then that's their shitty, negligent employer's fault. The only way I see this line of thinking is government employed work quality agents going from place to place making sure that everyone gets paid according to their output.

>FYI: Women should be paid the same in all circumstances, no "if" qualifier.
This is how self-righteous and retarded the left has gotten after 8 years of power. Can you imagine how fucking awful they'll be if they have 12?

Witness the self righteousness, says the bro who unironically believes women are inherently inferior beings that need to prove their worthiness of being treated on an equal footing to their male masters

>7272
That's a nice chain of semi-consecutive sevens you've got there.

>Cred Forums and film

>ur mom and me