Doctor Who General - /who/

Human Nature Edition

Eliminated:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hS0bCSLx8JI
gallifreybase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218154
youtube.com/watch?v=n5IjyySIbaA
digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a809302/david-tennants-10th-doctor-who-is-voted-the-best-tv-character-of-the-21st-century-after-a-tense-battle/
youtube.com/watch?v=UUHQB-HRYtA
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOd-Nsn4u8
twitter.com/WhovianFeminism
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever
ebay.co.uk/itm/MEGA-RARE-Doctor-Who-THE-AGE-OF-STEEL-Cyberman-ORIGINAL-Prop-CYBERTHRONE-L-K/122135901092
ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-DOCTOR-WHO-Army-of-Ghosts-ORIGINAL-Prop-DALEK-GENESIS-ARK-David-Tennant/122142190486
youtube.com/watch?v=-r679Hhs9Zs
twitter.com/TVP_Banbury/status/780494233019027456
radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-28/no-interim-companion-for-doctor-who-christmas-special---but-there-will-be-an-appearance-from-a-superhero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had this whole big response to someone that I had written out and was about to send it and then.

Fuck. It just died.

Something needs to happen soon. That's two threads in a row.

why do we keep dying lmao

Well, I remember another thread dying recently too. Point still stands. No one cares about Class. We need actual Doctor Who news.

Are you both retarded?

The first time it did die early, but last time it died at 315, 5 after the bump limit, it's just no one made a new thread before hand. Nothing wrong with that

You know that episode where sideways Jackie was turned into a cyberman do you think they cut her fat sides off or just shoved her into the suit and prayed that it would hold?

calm your biscuits

>mfw /who/ regenerates

the ball-headed bug years of the hartnell era were so weird to watch

How good is it?

This really is too funny.

>someone thought this was a good idea

>My name is Ash El Dir
I had a kek.

--------------------------------------

The last Who thing I enjoyed was The Marian Conspiracy. It starts off quite slowly and before you know it, the seemingly cliched scenario has morphed into a massive Big Finish motive pileup laden with foreshadowing, betrayals, plot u-turns where you least expect it didn't expect the analgesic to work or for the queen to actually order an investigation into Evelyn after being so nice to the Doctor, you are/are not my ancestor and Chekov's gun. I liked Kingmaker a bit more though because it was VNA level dark but I have a huge soft spot for Evelyn and the conclusion was very satisfying including that fake headache. Well played, Evelyn, well played.

I liked it a lot tbqh, it really fills out her storyline

Wake up /who/.

Main Range user here, about to listen to 22. Bloodtide. What am in for?

Please post if you find out if it's good or not.
I'm always in the mood for more Evelyn.

I love it.
Best silurian story in my opinion.
The time period and place was a no-brainer for them and are used well.

>putting Silurian in spoiler tags

mate have you seen the cover

I have reveal spoilers enabled in Cred Forums-x anyway.

Today is the anniversary of The Caretaker - the best Doctor Who story ever written.

Kek.

This is probably cats' work. You know what? If you're reading this, this is what you're best at. This one is particularly funny.

fuck off mongo

Listening to land of the dead, actually pretty decent. I've always quite liked the fifth doctor and nyssa combination.
Moving onto the fearmonger next

youtube.com/watch?v=hS0bCSLx8JI

Fuck, I did not remember the cover.

Thanks user. It is my work - I posted it last thread with this trip. This is my content-posting trip and if I want to talk about stuff I take it off. Please don't ask me about cats-related stuff in the future though as I think we need a little less trip drama in /who/.

Hi cats.

Why are you talking to yourself, cats?

Chibnall will make this canon.

list of suggested topics for /who/ to discuss

>talking to yourself

They have all the episodes but they will release them slowly over the next 20 years to keep a steady profit.

I wouldn't even mind if that were the case desu. Better than the reality.

>Kingmaker
The 'master' reveal is the best thing in any doctor who medium ever.

gallifreybase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218154

BudnP2013 right at the top of this list what a surprise.

I wonder how this guy is gonna react when Series 11 airs and it's Series 7 level mediocre.

He's going to cream himself over it, of course. Nowhere was it established that he has good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5IjyySIbaA

It's not a set-up. Honest.

>(or, how I lost my faith in Doctor Who)
I'm not even surprised at the pretentiousness at this point

>we don't need to flourish him with water every ten minutes
What does this mean?

I think it's an extremely autistic way of saying "we don't need to overpraise him".

Reminds me of this

>his episodes are better than any Moffat

This is satire?

It's the most obvious bait I've ever seen.

>It's multiple male-female pairs run around the place
Well, I'm confused who killed whom. And now there's cliffhanger and music for some reason.

You're confused, the idea of people posting stupid opinions as 'bait' doesn't cross over to Gallifrey Base. They aren't obsessed with shitposting over there. That post is an unironic piece of retardation.

> the idea of people posting stupid opinions as 'bait' doesn't cross over to Gallifrey Base.
I don't buy it. Trolling is universal.

Well /who/?

They did it boys... the madmen actually did it...

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a809302/david-tennants-10th-doctor-who-is-voted-the-best-tv-character-of-the-21st-century-after-a-tense-battle/

Just remembered that I actually managed to slip "now that's what I call three bags full!" into an everyday conversation as a joke, and make somebody laugh with it. Don't remember the context, though. Made myself laugh a lot more than him.

I miss the old days of /who/ where we would make fake spoilers and GB would believe them.

>user forgets how to crosslink

I'm a bit miffed it's "the 10th doctor" and not "the doctor"

Who would you have voted for? I can't think of many 21st century characters who aren't the doctor

Who were you talking to, cats?

>implying anyone actually gives a fuck about your opinion

Do these people have lives outside of Doctor Who? Are they aware that it is just a television programme?

Doctor Walter Bishop

>Coal Hill headteacher is skinned alive in Class

wew lad

Personally, I don't even have life inside Doctor Who.

There's plenty of good characters from all sorts of tv shows, the problem I see with this is some people(especially Tennantfags) see the incarnations as separate people and not as one person with different personalities. As you said, maybe if It would have been "The Doctor" instead of "The 10th Doctor" I would have voted for him.

How many trips do you have?

Is how we think of Tennant, how the original Doctor Who fans thought of Tom Baker at the time?

What are you talking about?

no, Tom Baker was hated at the time. Any real fan would know this

No, because Tom Baker was really good and people liked that, they did not base opinion on fancying him.

We're all the same person supposedly. Did you produce anything for the anthology? IIRC you were pretty talented with the photoshops.

Neither of them can quite match ol' Pobatti though

No, everyone is not the same person. Two people are several trips though.

Kek

Good point. Few shows have the reach or fandom that Doctor Who does, and 10 is the most popular nuDoc so it's kind if obvious he'd come out on top in a pol like this.

I might vote for Mark from Peep Show or Moss from the IT Crowd or something but neither of those are anywhere near as popular as Doctor Who

I wonder if that really is how "normies" view the doctors, as different people. It seems so obvious to me they they're the same person reborn so I never considered the alternative.

Gene Hunt.

Ah yes I forgot... Anyways no, I actually started writing one but I didn't get around to finishing since I'm not really good at writing.

Yeah he is, but it's not fair on a poll like this to just vote for a certain incarnation instead of the character as a whole. If we were talking about a Doctor Who poll then that's another story but this wasn't the case.

They still worry about us

The Doctor's more of a twentieth century character but I know what you mean. Separating The Doctors as if they're different people just makes it harder for people to accept the next one.

Oh shit, the Series X meme.
Good times

Ah, you should start a spreadsheet or something, help the rest of us keep track.
YANA in that regard. I'm very interested to read it though. Hoped maybe you had.

Seeing as how The Stig is #20 on that list I'd say this list is worthless.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

/who/ nose maybe I'll finish it for the 2nd one, in the meantime I'll keep my mediocre writing for the wiki

Hadn't we already reached that conclusion on account of Ten being number one?

Reminder

All of those votes were for 'The Doctor', incl 9th, 11th and 12th.

Probably one of the best NDA books and Cornell's Magnus Opus.

>fucking Bazinga man beat Walter White

>le Big Bang Theory is shit meme
This meme needs to die. It's a funny show and you know it.

A shitty Gatpiss ep is essential for each series. To remind us how bad it can be, and to make the best episodes stand out in comparison.

Everyone likes to hate on Gatiss but at least he's consistent in his mediocrity. You don't expect anything groundbreaking from him but he's good at being the filler.

Except for Victory of the Daleks. Fuck that to hell.

The Man Who Remembered

It is shit. It's a modern day minstrel show. Everyone laughing at the socially inadequate, who are all probably on the spectrum. It at the very least is black face for nerds.

Are you saying you find it offensive?

That means fuck all coming from a Dr Who fan, m8.

Yes, mostly that it's bad. It beats stereotypes into the ground. Niggers sucking down watermelon sitting on a front porch would be equally bad and it's exactly the same thing.

Are you implying Sleep No More wasn't fuck awful?

More like Dr. Who cares?

>Niggers sucking down watermelon sitting on a front porch
I'd probably watch and enjoy that show too tbqh.

It was a gimmick episode that actually tried something now. Zygons part 1 was worse. Literally just people talking.

What was so bad about it?

Well thanks for confirming you're a fucking idiot.

gr8 b8

>mfw white people

That's coming from someone who is offended by a harmless and quite funny sitcom. LOL.

What did you just call me?

So they made 12 less serious in S9 because kids didnt like him being serious.

But these kids disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUHQB-HRYtA

Quirky le i'm so nerdy bazooper Doctor Who fans are what have ruined the show and it's fandom. It's the same teenage girls that watch BBT with their epic nerd glasses that have brought DW to it's knees.
Prove me wrong Protip: You cant

Okay.

They kinda pulled a reverse McCoy on Capaldi. They started him all dark and edgy and then made him more whimsical and lighthearted.

Maybe you should try another show.

It's the American ones of the netflix generation. All of the English 'fangirls' i've encountered enjoy the show for the same reasons I do.

>So they made 12 less serious in S9 because kids didnt like him being serious.
>But these kids disagree.

That's because kids didn't complain, it was autistic American women who complained the Doctor was 'an old meany head' and a 'dirty birdy' and it was intruding into their 'safe space' so it was a violation of their demi-human imaginary-gendered rights.

let /who/ die

Maybe you should kiss my arse.
Surely they're fine birds when not drunk on strongbow and paki cack.

>and it was intruding into their 'safe space' so it was a violation of their demi-human imaginary-gendered rights.
Calm down, Cred Forums.

Moffat is based and doesn't give a fark about them though.

>whimsical and light hearted
>Heaven Sent/Hell Bent

Nigga please

TBQH I'm glad they softened him for s9. I dropped out halfway through s8 because I couldn't root for characters I found utterly unlikable. I'm an English guy BTW and have been a fan for over 25 years.

Oh? What's osgood about then?

It was Colin Baker done right.

I'm referring to the character. Not the stories, you pillock.

I don't believe a single word of this.

He was better in S9.

>I'm an English guy BTW
It does not sound like it KEK

>implying 12 was lighthearted and whimsical in those episodes
>implying he wasn't darker in Hell Bent than anything in S8

He's never been"whimsical" anyway. You're thinking of Matt.

Eh, good point. But that's just throwing some recognition to the female fanbase that hadn't really been given before. I don't see it as a particularly harmful thing.

DON'T FORGET "LMAO BOTSWANA XD" AND "CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP SHELDON CAN HEAR US CLAPPING LMAO"

>He's never been"whimsical" anyway

>Playing electric guitar on the back of tank in a medieval castle for no fucking reason
>not whimsical

Nah. That's silly.

whimsical
ˈwJmzJk(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: whimsical

playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
"a whimsical sense of humour"
synonyms: fanciful, playful, mischievous, waggish, quaint, fantastic, unusual, curious, droll; More
eccentric, quirky, offbeat, idiosyncratic, unconventional, outlandish, peculiar, queer, bizarre, weird, odd, freakish;
informaldotty, freaky
"a whimsical sense of humour"
acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
"the whimsical arbitrariness of autocracy"
synonyms: volatile, capricious, temperamental, impulsive, excitable, fickle, changeable, unpredictable, variable, erratic, quicksilver, mercurial, mutable, inconstant, inconsistent, unstable, unsteady, fluctuating, ever-changing, protean, kaleidoscopic, fluid, wavering, vacillating, wayward; technicallabile

No that's pandering, that's placating. Especially after he brought her back after the outcry of her being killed off. I've enjoyed most of his work, but the man obviously is a fucking doormat, which you can see in his work. All of the dominatrix archetypes, bowing to the pressure to include more female writers the one who submitted some fanfic tier shit with some adipose.

FRANCINE JONES A SHIT

SYLVIA NOBLE A SHIT

About to listen to Fearmonger. What's people's opinions on this story?
Also downloaded The Marian Conspiracy for tomorrow's train ride.

The Fearmonger and The Marian Conspiracy are the best of the first dozen or so BF audios imo.

That's what I'm saying.

Fearmonger is pretty good. It also has one of BF's most memorable cliffhangers, you'll know when you reach it.

How many seconds in eternity?

A metric cuntload.

Whats this class spin-off thing about?

is it out / decent?

And the shepherd's boy Argh!

It starts Oct 22

It's about some teenagers in Coal Hill who come into contact with the Doctor and have to deal with an alien incursion.

Kids from Coal Hill School meet the Doc and he tells them to keep an eye on some dimensional gap. It's out online October 22, replayed on Beeb One sometime after

>the Doc

>Especially after he brought her back after the outcry of her being killed off.
Do we know that that was a response to the outcry though? I'd be surprised if some aspects of the Zygon two-parter weren't planned since Day of the Doctor and Moff's usually reluctant to kill of characters without a cheat/way of reversing it. Zygon Osgood is set up as a potential goodie in DOTD. Anyway, so what?

>the one who submitted some fanfic tier shit with some adipose.
Wha?

>I'd be surprised if some aspects of the Zygon two-parter weren't planned since Day of the Doctor
Why? Obviously this is not remotely true but why do you think this?

It's a shit spin-off that Gareth Roberts hasn't been asked to write for despite writing the Caretaker

Osgood is the best girl. Not that she's particularly good, but after years of Moffat's middle-aged quippy domintracies I'm willing to settle.

>I'd be surprised
I would be too since he makes it up as he goes along like all writers do. They saw the outcry, saw that the character was popular and brought her back to get viewers. It's as transparent as window glass.
It wasn't a "shout out" to all the females that love the doctor, it was desperate attempt at getting that segment of the fanbase back on board after casting and ooold ooogleh doctor.
Dollard's original script for face the raven featured an adipose powered train. She's also retweeted her tumblr fan base slagging off the moff etc. One about a dream involving killing him for shredding her script and doing an overhall on it.

>The Gift
Well that was poo. "Here's some new Raxicoricofallapitorians who aren't Slitheen so they're not evil, oh wait they're evil nvm. Also deadly plants." And they seem to have forgotten the reason Raxicoricofallapitorians fart so now they're just farting without even wearing skinsuits. The comedy bit with Clyde trying to use K-9 to cheat on a test also sucks. Also the more I look at this spot on the ceiling, the more it looks like a Slitheen's head shape.

Because DOTD leaves the whole Zygon plotline open-ended?

>Because DOTD leaves the whole Zygon plotline open-ended?
It was left open ended in 1975.

>Obviously this is not remotely true but why do you think this?
It's funny you should be saying this, I remember one thing people used to bitch about concerning DotD was how Moffat left the Zygon end of the plot completely open, and this clearly meant he was lazy/a hack/etc.
And yet when he later comes back and builds on it (in a fairly logical manner), now apparently he couldn't possibly have been planning it from the start...Ho hum.

>Especially after he brought her back after the outcry of her being killed off.
The idea that this was some sort of backpedal will never cease to amuse.
There were two of her. Everyone acknowledged this even when DiH aired. He killed one, and continued the other one's story because there was an obvious plot opportunity with the Zygons.

Also that retarded theory assumes he didn't anticipate the 'outcry' even though he said over and over he deliberately killed Osgood because he knew people liked her and would get upset.

>I remember one thing people used to bitch about
I don't remember that happening at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHOd-Nsn4u8
>The Zygon Invasion is a plan I've had for ages, absolutely ages, in fact you'll know when you start watching this story that this has been planned for a while
H-he's just lying!

>It's funny you should be saying this, I remember one thing people used to bitch about concerning DotD was how Moffat left the Zygon end of the plot completely open, and this clearly meant he was lazy/a hack/etc.
>And yet when he later comes back and builds on it (in a fairly logical manner), now apparently he couldn't possibly have been planning it from the start...Ho hum.
None of this means anything much. It's based on some unsubstatiated complaints and then the rest seems totally made up.

My argument that the character was conceived in the first place as a stand in for a segment of fans still stands, even If he were that clever as to anticipate an outcry.

no, there the Zygons just died. As dead as silurians, as the old saying goes.

>implying moffat hasn't been caught lying a thousand times before to make himself look more clever and favorable.

Ironically, when I watch his story, it seems like some random crap made up on the spur of the moment and pretty much diametrically opposite to a careful piece of world building genius.

You are completely wrong. The Zygons talked of other Zygons arriving in the near future. It was left open for new chapters.

guys
let /who/ die
thank you

And the Skarasen was still alive but Moffat ignored all that.

doctorwho is dead. But there's always whogeneral.

He had the idea for a Zygon uprising but how he went and did it's too on the nose to not have been recent.

>mfw the Skarasen is the Borad

Not really. iirc the Zygons got rekt and that was the end.

>he makes it up as he goes along like all writers do.
Don't be thick, it's not like he writes every episode one at a time with no plans for the future. I'm not saying he had it all masterplanned and written in stone from the beginning but the thought "maybe I'll write a future episode giving this Zygon business a bit more closure and hey, I could bring back one of the Zygons, let's say the one who impersonates Osgood, as a good guy" followed by "hey I could kill off Osgood for shock value while keeping the character around via Zygon Osgood" may have crossed his mind. Especially since, as I said, this is foreshadowed to an extent in DOTD.

KATES: Cancel the detonation!
(It stops at 5.)
DOCTOR: Peace in our time.
(As the Kates talk in the background.)
OSGOOD-Z: It's funny, isn't it. If I'm a Zygon, then my clothes must be Zygon, too. So, what happens if I lose a shoe or something?
(Osgood coughs, and her duplicate returns the inhaler with a shush gesture.

>It wasn't a "shout out" to all the females that love the doctor, it was desperate attempt at getting that segment of the fanbase back on board after casting and ooold ooogleh doctor.
A demented fantasy. If Moffat was so terrified of people dropping the show because of an old Doctor (which very few people did) he wouldn't have cast Capaldi in the first place.

>Dollard's original script for face the raven featured an adipose powered train.
So what?

kek, called it.

Honestly if we could have access to the first drafts of a lot of first-time NuWho writers I bet we'd find more slightly over the top stuff like that. Everyone starts out not quite knowing what the limits are.

All conjecture. You moffat apologists are getting out of hand. This show has become tumblr tier propaganda under him. It's also why Capaldi had to soften his performance for series 9. Moffat and co very much care about ratings and viewership

JACKIE TYLER A OKAY

>All conjecture
So where are your inside sources, mate? All I'm seeing is conjecture, some attempt to psychoanalyze Moffat based on his scripts and trying interpret everything he does through the lens of le internet tumblr wars.

She is the best RTD mom character.

Hi Gareth

Based Rusty finally shows mothers the ugly depraved hags they are.

And yours? "Probably this" "Maybe that"
Worst tripfag since fna

twitter.com/WhovianFeminism

People like this ruin the show

followed by dollard and trelay im sure

Doctor Who is in perpetual state of ruin ever since Unearthly Child.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever

Oh fuck off you cut rate cats.

Is this supposed to be ironic? I swear to God I can't even tell anymore.

>hello, we devastated all of eternity in a gigantic war by the end of which we were basically as bad as the Daleks, and until recently we were ruled by a megalomaniac who wanted to blow up the fucking universe, please accept our advice on how to vote

no fuk u

>doesn't answer in a rap or poem, reaction image or meme
Discount cats12 confirmed.

Can't be bothered desu.

and that's why you'll never be as good as cats. Your lack of motivation in general is probably why you're here anyway. Way to be a contribution.

Hopefully I'll also never be the target of an eternal shitposting campaign like cats. Those who live by the meme shall die by the meme.

>Hopefully I'll also never be the target of an eternal shitposting campaign like cats. Those who live by the meme shall die by the meme.
Famous last words.

How's progress on Trash Talks?

How about that female Doctor fic?

How about married user's River/Me/Clara fic?

At least they die for something, no?

Btw I was meming/joking when I called you a pleb yesterday. I'm sorry.

I didn't take it seriously at all. I can't help it if you're allergic to Star Wars awesomeness.

I like the teardrop on McGann.

>awesomeness
I take it back, pleb.

My 4th banning from that shithole. I'm done now.

To clarify, I wanted to get banned. Just got curious 3 times and headed back to see what shit was going down (turns out, the same old people spouting the same old shit, and there's just tumbleweed everywhere).

Why did you bother 4 times?

What did you get banned for, specifically? Did you mention another poster by name?

#4Ban

I spammed a little, but also pulled people up on their stupid comments. I get the spam reason, but I literally just fought my corner and apparently that's part of the reason for my ban.

My last post there about it being like a concentration camp probably hit a nerve (tho 100% accurate).

Anyone of those things alone probably would have earned you a ban from there. I know that they ban specifically for calling out other posters by name regardless of the reason.

Haha really? What if their name is visible on their profile?

I mean, also, it took the mods about an hour to actually ban me post-spamming. Even they're slacking these days. Literally tho, they boast tens of thousands of members... 180 on average were active, and I bet some of those were the same person. It's dead, and a joke.

It's the british fans who bitch all the time about characters being 'unlikeable'

americans love asshole characters likely because they can relate to them

I mean like their user name. Like if you said "Cloister !BelloTGnP. is full of shit, lives in cambodia and is unlikely to have any kind of advanced knowledge on the upcoming series. His spoilers at best are speculation", Will earn you a ban.

Christ alive. The first two things that were chucked in my face on joining up were: literally about 1000 words begging for donations, followed by an epic scroll-page of rules. May as well just say NO FUN ALLOWED

ebay.co.uk/itm/MEGA-RARE-Doctor-Who-THE-AGE-OF-STEEL-Cyberman-ORIGINAL-Prop-CYBERTHRONE-L-K/122135901092

ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-DOCTOR-WHO-Army-of-Ghosts-ORIGINAL-Prop-DALEK-GENESIS-ARK-David-Tennant/122142190486

Anyone want these?

Main range user here, I remember Land of the Dead being total shit, nearly fell asleep. It's the arctic dinosaur one yeah?

Also Fearmonger and the Marian Conspiracy are both GOAT

HAHAHAHA

It begins.

>still no Heaven Sent music video of this youtube.com/watch?v=-r679Hhs9Zs

>mfw Moffat leaves Who to make Clara Who with Ashildier and The Teacher

Popular Doctor Who youtube reactor RedBeard has gone missing. Please help us find him
twitter.com/TVP_Banbury/status/780494233019027456

Never heard of him. Is he good?

It's tough out there. Who related people go missing all the time. Erased. Some might say.

Oh shit. I used to watch his reaction videos. I hope hes okay.

How many times did River meet 8?

Also, if the 8 and 12 episodes fuck up the timeline then does that mean we could feasibly have more River episodes? Not that it would make me happy or sad.

I agree on this. Even as Tennant is one of my fav incarnations outside the entire Martha arc

>Ten THOUSAND pounds

He's being a drama queen. Like holy crap.

But I agree with every single thing he said honestly. Before the Moffat rant.

It was somewhat ok entertainment if you dont think about anything, but fuck, the episode fails for me on practically every level. Pretty shite. But I liked Heaven Sent so it's all gucci

Kekkerino. Does he seriously think Moffat would ever do an interview with him?

Hello, Ben. How are you?

I got Eccleston's run on Blu-Ray in the mail today. $25. I'm too afraid to put it on though. I'm afraid it will still look absolutely terrible.

I don't have any gifs of Nine.

>he doesn't have any 9 gifs

>it will still look terrible
So normal Who

Before it went to HD, it's actually hard to look at. The colors are either blown up or muted, and there's this terrible, ever-present smudgy quality to the screen (I've heard something about them smearing Vaseline on the lens, but I doubt that).
It's gross-ass 480p and I doubt being forcibly driven up to Blu-Ray quality helped it much.

Thanks, fellas.

Anytime!

>doesn't have any nine gifs

All you have to do is set up some well-placed bait my friend and the eccleman will come running

a 7 for fun that she's ashamed of.

Nah. I like it.

9 has my favourite images here.
Well, second favourite.

It's not hard for me to go back to older graphical wuality for things honestly.

It helped that I'm not watching who in order (including nuwho) and so I'd be going back to see some of these for the first time. The story kept me in enough, even wile thinking something like, the art for the Cleaners was pretty meh

Nine is fine.

I usually don't mind how things look eirher. But something about pre-HD makes me feel pukey.
The 1080p transfer isn't actually so bad so far though. A lot of the bloom and blurriness is toned way down.

And the sound is better too. Less score drowning out the dialogue

IF THIS TOWN

The effects even look (slightly) better.
And it's immensely satisfying to hear RTD point out the flaws on this commentary track.

There's nary a situation when a 9 gif wont do.

I have to agree, it was spectacular.
>ywn experience the Kingmaker again
Suffering.

Reminder that audios

Hey Immigrant, whens the anthology getting finished? Also what was that about a novelisation of The Missing Tupperware? Are there novelisations of all the Small Beginnings audio's?

WILL NEVER LET US GO

>all the Small Beginnings audios

Weren't there like two

Four, but Mysterious Silo is lost to the mists of time and Curious Case of Toby Jones never got finished

>dream lord audio user still hasn't returned to us

It still hurts

Agreed. He didn't even say goodbye. Just left and never returned.

>kill two birds with one time zone

What did he mean by this?

made a fresh this cuz' I wanted an emote.

Hi cats.

Someone trying to imitate Time and the Rani?

Hi cats

Fairly certain the line wasn't from Time and the Rani, but I could be wrong.

Please eject yourself from this planets atmosphere mongo

I remember watching some of his vids.

He liked the Caretaker.

Has Moffat erased him?

What if we learn the Moon landing was fake?

Oh my God this is horrible. This feels like when Cloister had a breakdown last month. Fuck. I liked him ;_;

Agreed. He was chill. I hope he's okay and is found safe.

Never heard of this total stranger. More fake drama being pushed by the usual fake drama fags.

You mean more fake drama created by you.

Go fuck yourself with a stick Mongo.

>the usual fake drama fags.
yes, you

>Never heard of this total stranger
Double negative. BRAVO. Nerd.

Seriously though don't worry about that person whoever he is.
He's probably just hanged himself in a disused toilet somewhere.

3 days.

This makes no sense. user is using sarcasm in an obviously carefully considered joke. Do you have problems recognizing jokes in day to day life, user?

What?

>user

Jokes are meant to be funny user.

You'll understand soon enough, samefag :^)

Tell that to the boring shitty photoshopped pics poster.

You seem upset, kiddo :^).

Actually I was hoping for "IS JUST AN APPLE" which is from MJs song "human nature"

>10th Doctor voted best character of the 21st century
Why...?

Ahh, sorry to disappoint. The Factionposting instinct is strong.

radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-28/no-interim-companion-for-doctor-who-christmas-special---but-there-will-be-an-appearance-from-a-superhero

I will make a prediction - this will be a Space Deadpool-lite character.

Yeah they couldn't get Fleur East so Moffat rewrote the episode at the last moment.

BOYYYY STOP
RUN IT BACK

How would that even work?

I'm not meming. A Deadpoolesque character seems in Moffat's idiom and cashes in on a recent popular film.

Moffat trying to be hip by referencing Marvel. He's still years behind.

So it'll just be the Doctor as written by Moffat?

>Justin Chatwin
I thought his career died after this shit was released.

What do you mean by that? A 4th wall breaking bisexual psychopath is literally moffat's dream character.

His movie career did.

Yes. You get it 100%.

Canadian guy. Looks quite like Deadpool Ryan..... this is a shoe-in.

I have literally not seen a single high profile series starring him so his TV series career must have died too.

>It is expected that he will portray a brash figure with an American accent – and in all likelihood a few dark interstellar secrets of one sort or another.

Barrowman BTFO.

How will John ever recover?

>a brash figure with an American accent
Deadpool

He was in Shameless, a rather famous TV series, and he got to be in a ton of sex scenes with Emmy Rossum.

maybe hes a firefighter

Maybe this 'Deadpool' is a really coward and he's looking for some nerve.
Nardole might be looking for a brain.

>Time Said It trying to force his 'Deadpool' meme

m8
what are you doing

Fuck off mousecat

>he knows this speculation is probably correct and he hates that

Fuck shit Captain Quark

What?

>tfw no Missy Christmas

Fuck you.

FUCK. YOU.

Brash and American instantly equals Deadpool now...?
Or is there other information that I'm missing?

So who is looking for a 'heart' do you think? The Doctor perhaps.

I want all Gallifrey Base crossposters to either adopt trips or fuck off.

Helping anons remember the Green Cross Code, of course

missy isn't exciting enough for xmas

>those last two lines providing the obligatory pearl-clutching reaction to absolutely nothing
Fanny indeed.

It's the worst thing it could possibly mean so of course that's what Moffat will do.

You REALLY think this is true and you REALLY hate it, don't you? KEK

new fred

>a massively popular film of this year
>bisexual psychopath
>breaks the 4th wall all the time
>canadian actor who looks broadly like Deadpool actor

Gosh why would anyone suggest Deadpool g..gguys?

...shit.

She's lying. She said Clara would return in the Christmas special last year.

Sutekh in NuWho is a good idea. fI feel like NuWho could actually sell the threat of Sutekh in a way Pyramids of Mars didn't for me.

So FANNY is you like everyone suspected anyway. OK

Curses! I've been caught!

one of cats' reaction screencaps

>screencap
It's a gif.

oh sorry cats - one of cats' gifs