Which Batman would you pick to save you from a gang of Albanian thugs inside a warehouse?

Which Batman would you pick to save you from a gang of Albanian thugs inside a warehouse?

The one who knows how to fight

since Ive never seen Bale Batman actually fight because Nolan is absolute shit at action, I'll have muslim batman

Both.

Bat of Murder for sure. Baleman failed to save Rachel, he'd fail to save me too.

Bale since Al'affleck's batman is a bloody thirsty psychopath and would probably assume I'm one of the gang and end up crushing my head with a concrete slab

The only one that can call the Justice League to actually save me. Or atleast call Flash or just Superman alone to save me.

Man, Affleck is HUGE compared to Bale.
Look at dem shoulders mayne.
Also, obvious answer: Batfleck.
Albozergs should always be killed when given the opportunity.

The one with the better kidney protection suit.

His fight against Bane was so fucking clumsy.

Affleck.

Baleman would be out of breath by the time he got to them, and then slip on a banana peel before the fight even began.

The one, that already did it.

Adam West Batman

Batfleck. Baleman looks so ridiculous right now desu.

you must be ugly af

The one that won't shoot me along with the thugs.

I'll pick the big guy with the big bat. Bet he can take a slug to the chest.

Explain this picture. Who never catches onto what? What is Green Lantern doing?

He actually isn't much bigger IRL, Bale in the Batman films was about 210-220
It's pretty much all the suit

>When batfleck punched a nigger in the face three times before getting shot in the back of the head.

The other thread that's up right now which compares Bale's physical changes to accustom his many different roles has him at 190lbs in Batman Begins

Yeah, I just noticed that. I remembered it as being in the 95kg+ as opposed to 85+, sorry
I'd still say Affleck isn't that much bigger in terms of mass, he's the same height as me and looks a bit smaller (I'm 230). I'd be surprised if he's much more than 210-215

The one that would disembowel Cristu and set his daddy on fire.

Actually looking at him he's more than a bit smaller than me
Bale is a lot more muscular

WW never catches on that they just fuck her for fun. GL is punching her.

I don't get it. Does she not understand what sex is?

Mind control.

If I want a skinny, nerfed Batman I'll call Daredevil desu at least he can fight

Pretty sure he's doing some kind of mind control, the artist is either just poorly informed of the character's abilities or maybe it was something in the comics at the time idk

bale

Was Bale's Batman ever shown performing any kind of feat? I kind of just remember him delivering himself to scenes in his over the top vehicles

bending a rifle

Best answer.

He had just come off the machinist and went full bear mode when bulking up... Then nolan told him he was too big.

An important thing for batman, to me, is that hes fucking huge. Hes like mr. Olympus that can jump and flip around like a ninja.

Pretty sure he used a tool for that iirc

/thread

POW!

nope, that was when he was cutting into the van's roof.

neither

why do people like Jason Todd so much, especially Under the Red Hood? I thought it was ok but Jason comes off as a whiny faggot with his whole "WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM IN HONOR OF ME!?"

the left one looks scary and more powerful, I'll pick him

Because he's played by Jared Leto

Jared is older than Ben.

Doesn't matter when he looks like that and Ben has his graying sides

the one with the cool voice modulator over the one who sounds like he has been throating horse cock all night

Baleman may only know how to fight with his elbows, but he's less likely to blow me up or accidently shoot me. Meanwhile Baleman saved all the doctors from the clowns without killing anyone.

Autotune batman bugged me about as much as DKR growleyvoice did.

Patrician answer

This isn't a Star Trek thread. Adam West is the numale's answer.

The kind which wouldn't save me because this would be easy an hero

Neither.

fedora tier flick

I'll take Burton bats (i.e. the REAL psychopathic murderer)

I can't hear your opinion with all those willies in your mouth

Harley

Fatman for sure

Margot Robbie deserves a tongue punch in the fart box.

Left: SS
Right: Brosplit

Batfleck of course. Nothing would make me happier than to be gently snuggled inbetween Ben Affleck's strong big arms.

Does Bale even lift? He looks like a scrawny faggot compared to Ben.

Batfleck, easy

Id let him treat me roughly too, if you know what I mean

>0:07

erry time

batfleck is fucking reckless, he blows shit up all around him and allows some nigger to shoot him in the back of the head

so baleman

Baleman was never Batman really, just a guy in a bat suit. He fucks everything up.

Haven't seen BvS (I mean, who has?) but it looks to me like Bale's suit might actually stop bullets.

What's Affleck's suit made of, the finest silk?

>Id let him treat me roughly too, if you know what I mean

You're literally retarded.

Don't be mad, m8, it''s just a bad movie

At least Batfleck knows how to fight.

>That pic
The screwy thing is, there probably is a girl for him. Some weird furry chick who for whatever reason, finds his creepy rant endearing.

>Bale's suit might actually stop bullets
>Lucius Fox says in the movie it doesn't, Batman gets wounded by Dent

>Batfleck's suit looks like finest silk
>can actually stop rifle rounds as shown over and over again in the film

yep, a total retard

why are you even here if you didn't watch neither films?

Very nice.

Affleck Batman as he would prioritise saving my life at all costs versus saving my and the criminal's lives.

>Batman gets wounded by Dent

Wounded

>why are you even here if you didn't watch neither films?

I watched TDK, but I don't see the point in watching DC's little "oh no Marvel's got a cinematic universe better bust balls to make our own" funfest.

Again, don't get mad. It's just a bad movie. Not worth pitching a fit over.

>>Lucius Fox says in the movie it doesn't, Batman gets wounded by Dent

he actually said anything but a straight shot, so it's bulletproof to a degree, meanwhile Batfleck took 2-3 .45s to the head from kiss close and grunted

that was the first suit, the second one sacrificed protection for mobility

>Batfleck took 2-3 .45s to the head from kiss close and grunted

He let himself get shot?

I'd think Batman would avoid bullets in the first place.

>but I don't see the point in watching DC's little "oh no Marvel's got a cinematic universe better bust balls to make our own" funfest.
BvS, memes aside, had some potential. Its squandered by the script and director, but its not all bad.

Also the martha scene had me laughing harder than i have in recent memory the minute lois teleports in screaming THATS HIS MOMMY'S NAME!

>Haven't seen it
>It's a bad movie
How are there even people this retarded?

>I'd think Batman would avoid bullets in the first place.
Part of batman's shtick is that he's an implacable opponent. Hes trained to not feel pain or react. So the minuite some mook gets a shot in on him, or lands a punch, he realizes that he hasn't hurt or stopped the bat, he just pissed him off and painted a target on his ass.

Nah, just Mini-14 pencil barrel issues.

no SS dude ever came close to that and bale barely looks like he works out, it's like just some soccer player

Bale's stomach looks like that gremlin in drag's face

look at those lips and those whore eye lids (you can almost see the lashes)