Spraaaang break

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNoQ_bZL9P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was the devil

does that make Gucci god?

This movie is some of the purest kino ever released. Just wish Selina was in it more.

Gucci is already god

youtube.com/watch?v=wNoQ_bZL9P8

name a scene more kino than this.

He was a symbol of the actual (low) life in there and it was shown how his narrative is weaker than the media glorified one.

Please come back to us Pudgens. Being skinny is overrated. I want to see that tummy jiggle.

What was his?

Hey, I like this movie.

>get 3 of my waifus in one movie
>the random ugly bitch is the only one to go topless
what did they mean by this?

>Korinne wanted everyone to see his wife naked

cuck confirmed?

DUDE IT WAS SHIT ON PURPOSE LMAO

>tfw one of my coworkers today thought that Gucci Mane was named so because Gucci is his brand
>Figured he was rich as fuck because everyone talks about Gucci

that was a weird moment of just smiling and nodding

kill yourself.

what a fucking retard.

I love how this film eases you into the degeneracy. I actually hated the film for the first 10 minutes, I thought it was literally going to be just a glorification of debauchery, I actually thought it was going to be retarded. Turns out this is what I loved about the film because the degeneracy kept escalating to it's logical conclusion.

The people in the theatre which this film was commenting on were pissed, I could hear them, they actually thought they were going to get a film that completely validated their existence instead it showed it's inevitable conclusion in how no matter how hard you try, reality will always be catching up with you.

This shit was so meta and red pilled I left stunned actually thinking about what I had just watched. Great film and very underappreciated.

yeah I'm sure that little girl fired a shotgun with zero recoil

this film wasn't really about reality as you can tell by the two chicks surviving at the end (they represent the music video tv narrative of pushing this glorified gangster shit)

its about narratives

>degeneracy
>red pilled

kys

get better taste faggot.

see you pathetic faggot. spring breakers is top tier kino.

The narrative being that it didn't matter if it was a dream or not, it's part of the overall theme of the film. The reality they are living in is transient. It literally does not matter if the whole thing was real or wasn't, the lifestyle was a delusion. The dream like narrative adds to this conclusion in that by not being able to let go they had to do more and more debase shit in order to feel the "authenticity" of living in the moment. As each one leaves the film becomes a muted color on the bus ride home, showing that reality to them after experiencing "true happiness" is numbing. The idea of the film is based around permanence, the idea of spring break and how it is meant to be eternal and the christ imagery being the other spectrum of permanence that they refuse to acknowledge. The irony being that happiness is in being a human being, and not in partying 24/7.

It's a simple message, but a poignant one.

>gucci is sober now

Ok, Mr badass weapons expert. Guess it completely invalidates the film.

This is why (((you))) will never have 3 dtf QTs

It's sort of shows the drive for chase of a (fake) 'authenticity', yes, this is what MTVe taught these kids and Alien represents the 'authentic low life' narrative that gets sidetracked and not paid attention to (undignified death).

I'm glad he's healthy and doing better but a part of me misses drugged out pre-jail Gucci.

Man, imagine being the future bf of one of the chicks that survived and then have them tell you the story of how they took down a whole fucking gang on their spring break. Would you believe them?

Try being coherent.

If it was Cotty, yeah. She'd have a flesh wound to prove it.

I can't imagine being in a relationship with either of them would be good idea.

I didn't like this movie.

That may have been the entire point but watching it felt like being the only sober person at a party.

t. film class student

Fuck those little azzes. Particularly Selena Gomez

What he said didn't even make sense.

I'm confused, are those all the same movie or different movies with the name "spring breakers"? I didn't know they even made a VHS copy of the movie.

Hey Ed you fucking retard

>tfwyn watch Spring Breakers for the 1st time ever again

What sucks more is that I only had like 3 hours of sleep the previous night and I was tired as fuck while watching it.

>Jeff Jarrett
>That scene 1st robbery scene with Nicki Minaj playing quietly in the background
>Ashley Benson
>That threesome scene
>Gucci Mane did nothing wrong
>Two skinny girls that experience no recoil whatsover

True kino.