My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger

Adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474966322437.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=6lOhRhDrLZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the result of White/Asian mixing

What do you think of Black Male/Asian Female mixing?

Get some rest nigger, you look tired.

Why didnt girl want to fug him when he had a shining new BMW?

I thought bitches love Bimmers?

lol that doesnt happen

It was the result of him being a feminized man.

>mama's boy
>hated his dad
>would dress up and sit in public thinking women would approach him or friends would approach him
>had the mentality of a woman but was a man

this

He could have gotten pussy so easily. Go on tinder, show off his car, bloat about his dad working in hollywood, lie about some stuff to build yourself up more. Take the girl out to a nice place, buy her son shit, she's sucking your Dick before you know it

Signed t.virgin

Problem is that he was an extreme manlet. Like the size of a child with a small frame. He also had small dick (see pic related)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474966322437.webm

Autism horse studios does it again, kek.

Happens quite often, actually. I see them quite a bit.

Girls won't give a shit if he throws money around, and he did plenty. His real problem was that he for some reason thought a 10/10 blonde girl would automatically jump on him for just sitting there in a faggy shirt or something.

fuck when this story broke and anons were getting pics of his from everywhere and his manifesto become available, holy christ so many keks

it's the result of racemixing in general

I remember tracking down the clip of his mom's show where he's on the red carpet meeting Stallone
Also the bit about listening to his sister fucking, holy shit

Literally the best combination of make and female.

That picture doesn't quite work considered he completely failed in killing the people he wanted to kill. He only excelled in killing nerdy Asians.

Honestly it would make a better sitcom

>Everybody Loves Elliot

haahahah. Just spent the last 10 mins trying to find this pic

GOAT soundtrack
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj5Qu5ftLaKCYG1PixTKD3vJe0ROjITAc

>loads of spree shooters have been white, black, hispanic and asian over the years
>a single one is mixed
>"I knew it, fucking race mixing!"

He might have meant the general fucked up mentality Asian/white mixes have. They're all wrecks.

except most of them where mixed

lmao what a beta

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

meanwhile we're obviously well adjusted pure breds, what with the constant BLACKED threads that get posted here.

Insecurity is present both in mixed people and normal people.
Mixed people feel insecure about being less than whole, normal people feel insecure about other normal people race mixing.
tl,dr don't be a cuck

Your obsession with BLACKED threads has nothing to do with that comment, which was not about race mixed people as a whole but Asian/white mixes specifically.

>you're just butthurt

a-abatap?

this could be the greatest kino scene of all time

again, how are hapas any more mentally troubled than whites and chinks independently?
Of all the killers I've read about they're almost always a white guy with insecurities or an asian guy with insecurities.
Elliot "muh car" Rodger just happens to be both.

I'd be happy with just an audiobook, seeing this in a theater would be wonderful.

according to his manifesto he thought if women don't approach him then they're not interested, which is some top autism

i dont know about that. like, he was just so batshit that no one would have touched him, money or no.

>his father bred with an asian
>he's only attracted to white people

I have this girl saved in my elliot folder. Why? Who is she?

There's this guy

He was also very, very red. I assume that this contributed to his seething resentment

That's the white girl who was secretly in love with Elliot, but was too shy to say anything to him or anyone.

lies, just google image search her, appparently she teased him when she was a 10 or something and he held onto the grudge for like 12 years.

Damn man, this makes me kinda sad. This kid was going to make it. It's just he listened to too much metallica and played way to many video games, made him a murderer.

That's why I'm hillary now. She's going to stop these people from becoming killers.

>bad joke
but im still laughing

I always found it weird that Elliot only killed ugly girls when it was the pretty ones who "ruined" his life

He was a Cred Forums shitposter and knew if he killed them he would become like them.

The ugly girls were good friends. The pretty ones he knew had the high ground. He wasn't about to make that mistake.

Kill yourselves. Faggots like you are why we can't have nice things.

because he was literally too beta to even go through with his plan. apparently he was trying to get into this party to shoot up the place but no one answered the door when he knocked so he left.

>your

Learn to type newfaggot.

thats kinda the funniest shit ever.

what was the name of that french guy that befriended elliot?
he was bro-tier

also that compassionate moment of the manifesto where he takes pride in saving his brothers life is made tragic when later in the book he contemplated killing him

He sounds like a massive fedoralord, but the part where he fucks up his leg, limps away and then decides to go back for his shades always makes me kek.

Why didn't he just go to a bar or something?

This shit pissed me off. If was there i'd beat the fuck outta these pĂșnks.

The mind of a typical cuckposter or the people who get irrationally mad at them.

Post the one where he does a supersoaker drive by shooting and the one where he throws coffee on people

Elliot's life would make a pretty funny dark-comedy if you took out the boring angsty shit.

I have Hollywood connections. I could make this film.

Although there's blurred lines.
You are free to make a historical event. However, using someones likeness could be a lawsuit.

It's a shame we might not get the rights from his parents. I need to shoot this word by word, it's too brilliant.

Because that bimmer is ugly as fuck

Dave Franco in yellowface when?

>slashing at the air with my pocket knife

you're absolutely right.

Elliot did literally nothing wrong. That lottery jackpot was his and it was stolen. He had every right to be mad. What an injustice. Such an injustice.

Please post more if you have it, his manifesto was full of hilarious shit.

The .pdf is available online

I have the best ones. Mo ds usually come in a break up the fun.

Still, I could envision all these scenes. Kid was so detailed.

Thanks.

Wonder if he's a Cred Forumstard

Elliot is like a Byronian character.

he also threw his starbucks coffee at some chicks lol

I think I get it now

girls didn't like him because he had pleb taste in BMWs

I don't blame them

He would have been better off as a gril

youtube.com/watch?v=6lOhRhDrLZc

Elliot Roger: The Dangers of Race Mixing

LET REFN DIRECT THIS FILM PLEASE

that he did.

What was his fixation with throwing drinks on people? It's always water or soda or coffee or fucking orange juice. Why not just insult them or hit them? Shit, could've throw some food to mix things up.

rip jazz

Simply amazing, how does one achieve this level of entitlement?

>also the bit about hearing her sister fucking
S-sauce?

>that passion

Elliot was born too early.

I could easily see him being a brave general in the early century AD era.

He seemed preoccupied with dousing people with boiling water/acid, plus maybe it was some weird form of ejaculating on them for him. Who knows with autism.

Nigga that happens all the fucking time. The Chinese get around. Half my family in Cuba is black/Chinese

Lack of real parental attention, guidance, and affection is replaced by the parent with materialism and since materialism isn't enough the child thinks that the problem is that they didn't get the specific materialistic thing they want and not that their parents have failed as parents.

This is the only time I felt he was justified in being angry at his stepmother. It seems pretty fucking sadistic to fuck with him by saying that a kid is going to lose his virginity young because he's so social to someone who is clearly autistic.

I kind of feel for the guy whose brother got a phone and he just got a map of Maryland though.

How would Cred Forums had done a better job?

>Nigga that happens all the fucking time

Cubans or Jamaicans mixing comes from Chinese men + Black females not the reverse.

gone to /k/ for advice at least

>Chinese men + Black females

Did he even kill his stepmom?

I always read those texts in Patrick Bateman's voice

>after a long trip to morocco(too long, in my opinion)

keep in mind he was like 7 when he went kek

Dude had a BMW and his own apartment (paid for by his parents) at 22. Spoiled to the bone.

I could somewhat relate. Which is why I so badly want to do this movie.

Common humiliation thing I guess

who /splash/ here?

It was at this point in the manifesto that he just became a parody of himself.

I almost want to think he was trolling with this shit. He decided to kill people and wanted to leave behind this ridiculous, absurd persona as some kind of strange performance art.

Here are the kids that will grow up to complain about oppression and the patriarchy

this one was weird.

that part when he throws that Starbucks drink on that normie couple is gold