Who's better to watch kino with?

Who's better to watch kino with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TI1fKbYB3NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girlfriend

sister gives better head

Neither

As a teenager, my sister was my girlfriend.

I also have another, much older half sister who I didn't meet until I was 20 and slept with a couple of times.

Sister.
GF is going to end up with sex and not actually watching the movie.

Neither
It is NEVER a good idea to watch something you enjoy or have not seen that you might enjoy with other people in a non-cinema environment. People talk, use phones, distractions are rampant. You can't focus on what's happening effectivel enough to enjoy it.

>tfw want to fuck my sister but don't think she'd respond well to me making a move

white people

Same. Mine's married too. Sucks. He's a big guy so I doubt she'll risk losing that.

Lel

best people

you misspelled inbreed

Girlfriend

>having shit friends

Recently watched Evolution (2015) and Mustang with my gf and best friend and we were all perfectly quiet and focused during both.

>Sister

There's no awkward silences or constant need/ feeling to make conversation or the feeling that your gf is judging you.

My older sister is pretty awesome

No you dumb faggots

If you want to watch kino YOU WATCH IT ALONE

Not with your
>gay lover
>friend
>girlfriend
>sister
>other family members

Who's the sister in that image?

That takes into account relationship between cousins which shouldn't even be considered incest.

Mom/son
Dad/daughter

Anything else and it's straight vanilla

>That takes into account relationship between cousins which shouldn't even be considered incest

t. black people

>not watching with friends for epic bantz
>not watching alone for immersion
>watching kino with XXfolks

shiggy

unless you specifically want to barter 1.5-2h of your time in exchange for something else

sister-girlfriend

any candid sister pictures anons?

no

post more sisters

why dont you post yr own

i dont have one
that's why i have a fetish

I'd kiss that butte

Both.

i am black actually

Sister
>lets you cuddle under the blanket with her
>plays footsies with you
>will kiss you goodnight at the end of the movie
>if she doesn't pay attention to the movie its cause she keeps looking at you

Girlfriend
>doesn't let you touch her
>doesn't want to touch, isn't affectionate
>if she doesn't pay attention to the movie its because she keeps checking her phone

A sister is a superior relationship in every way, aside from the fact you don't get sex. But nobody will ever truly love the REAL you like a sister does.

A girlfriend only loves a fake persona of you, you have to constantly maintain that fake persona of a confident, aggressive chad so she sticks with you. If she finds out you're actually a whiny beta, she'll ditch you. But a sister knows the real you, and loves you for who you really are.

If she loses him would she die?

youtu.be/TI1fKbYB3NY

Wow I see you've been watching faggot videos on YouTube

Yes, sisters are the best.

virgo peridot

I've developed weird feelings towards my sister over the past two years. I don't want to have sex with her, but I'd like to cuddle with her, maybe make out a little and tell her how much I love her and that I only want the best for her. I don't know what to make of it honestly.

you're just a man. we can't express our feelings in any other way than fucking something we love

Post stories

twin sister