White Spiderman

>white Spiderman

Why is Marvel so racist?

i wonder what generation to come will say when looking back at this period in history. Personally i hope they try and blank it out and call it an 'unrecorded period'

whos the fat one supposed to be?

Flash

Doctor Octopus

>Personally i hope they try and blank it out and call it an 'unrecorded period'

They might well end up doing that regardless, since we're using internet protocols that are most likely going to one day be considered as ancient as cuneiform is now, and all the data recorded in current formats may well be lost.

The future generation will be sitting around a campfire on the outskirts of a ruined city. Their elder will sweep has arm across the crumbling skyscrapers in the distance and say "We built that a thousand years ago, in the age when we were kings and queens. The world was full of wonder and magic, flying machines men could ride, glass boxes that showed moving images. No one ever got sick or hungry. Then one day, the white devil came and destroyed it all."

That's going to be the last history lesson ever taught.

Eddie Brock.

from left to right

new MJ
new Harry Osborn
new Peter Parker
new Flash
new Gwen

how progressive

I admire whoever did the math at Disney and decided they would lose less money by making literally every other cast member a shitskin instead of adapting Miles Morales

Is Spiderman supposed to be an exchange student in Mumbai? That's the vibe I'm getting.

Why the fuck is Flash a Paki?

why does it matter?

The Green Goblin

This is actually ridiculous. I don't care for quotas or anything, but at least quotas don't make the entire supporting cast black.

I'll fix it: why the fuck is Flash a skinnyfat Paki when he's supposed to be a bully jock?

lol ok faggot

might have more your thing there and you can pretend your getting bullied

Implying Zendaya isnt Michelle Morales.

a female black spiderman.

Nice projection bro.

projection of you

Except those elders will be black and they would see we were kangs and qweens. And that they had built the pyramids but then made the world like detroit. Whites won't exist in 20 years.

Go to bed Ayn Bland we got this.

Imbd lists her as “michelle“

Lmao i think this is actually true

Dr. Pooloo's son. He grows up to be The Brown Goblin.

ayy

>whole film shes only called as michelle
>post climax
>peter and michelle at school
>teacher reads the attendance
>Michelle?... Michelle Morales?
>its actually Robin!

lmao

Really? That seems tryhard as fuck

Do you think libtards ever stop and realize just how ridiculous this all looks?

Is that skinny boy on the right Flash? Is that what bullies look like these days?

>new MJ
They're all ugly shitskins

young mr aziz

Google 'Queens High School'

Yeah this is a pretty accurate cross section of that part of New York