It wasn't that bad

It wasn't that bad.

I thought so too. People want to compare to Lord of the Rings but this is based on a video game.

>Leading with WC1/2 storyline

I don't fucking understand

You just slap Arthas down on the table and you have "omg instant classic" from the normies

Why even bother with garbage no one cares about like Durotan

WC1/2 Lore was pretty dam good. Too bad they cut a lot of things in the movie.

Well it ain't got shit on lotr but I thought it was better than the hobbit trilogy, though I suppose that isn't saying much.

Wonder what they will cram in the second film.

it was.

>People want to compare to Lord of the Rings but this is based on a video game.
It wasn't people, it was Blizzshills who spammin 24/7 on Cred Forums LotR-killer meme

I think laying some groundwork for an Arthas trilogy will pay off in the long run.

Just do one more movie before that, possibly showing Thrall growing up/taking charge of the horde/establishing Orgrimmar, then jump into the Arthas storyline.

The human parts of the movie were absolute dogshit. They should have just made it full cgi.

As much as I hate the hobbit films they were miles above this.

>in the second film.
Doubt it'll happen

i watched it last night.It sucks couldn't finish it.
Green girl is awful and why the old magic guy is portrayed by 35 years old Ben Foster? Plot is shit and viking dude is unbearable

It was horrible. I wanted to like it, I really did, but I couldn't get over the nasty cgi/real mix. Utter eyesore.

>t ain't got shit on lotr but I thought it was better than the hobbit trilogy

Pretty much this. I expected it to be awful but I ended up enjoying it enough to be interested in a sequel. It was kinda campy, but in a good way.

wowfag here who watched it this weekend

Orcs were great, especially Draka and Gul'dan
Medivh was bretty good
Khadgar was okay, although I wouldn't have expected him to look and act like that based on his vidya persona
Llane was good enough
Lothar was shit

based Cho'gall > the Star Wars prequels with elves

8000 hours in World of Warcraft and had to stop half way through

Absolutely dogshit as a Fantasy Action-Adventure film and retconned too much for me to enjoy it as a Warcraft film

it wasnt good either

Did Superman like it?
Thats what I want to know

I thought so too, people put way too much pressure on it, wanting it to start "a videogame movie renaissance." Film establishment and media wanted to kill it though, same will probably happen to ass creed, although it has more normie appeal its story is dogshit.

They managed to recreate the Warcraft atmosphere visually. That's about all the praise you can give.

Everything in the script feels contrived. It absolutely lacks any kind of soul. Like someone was just checking boxes of what a Warcraft movie should contain.

That "garona" ruined it

Who could play arthas in the sequels?

Ben Affleck

Gosling

if you leave movies without watching them to the end, you don't deserve to live.

hope it gets a sequel I think it's the most underrated big budget movie this year

Idris Elba

Nah the mix was fine, kill urself

Lothar was the most based person in the film, taking down massive orcs like butter. Only one in the actual movie that made me consider going back to pvp. Get better taste.