Was her brother wrong to peek? I would

Was her brother wrong to peek? I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5s3-qeZ2Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lusting after a literal ayy lmao when hottie young witch was in the woods
Living deliciously ftw

but he has never seen her before taking a peek. She was the only girl around his age in a 50 mile radius or some shit.

i want a peek her pusy with my tongue peekaboo

Well said

hnnnnnnnggggggg

He probably saw her naked every week on washing day since birth.

The movie was kinda stupid in that regard

>Puritans
>getting naked
>ever

how come Puritans beat themselves up every day about being sinful animals who must repent and then fuck like rabbits according to historians?

They were farmers. They didnt have much room for privacy and breeding animals doesnt leave sex with much mystique either.

Because there is nothing shameful between a married man and woman according to the bible.

what's the difference between puritans and quakers

Puritans are very fundamentalist christian.

Quakers seem to be more esoterical/spiritual depending on the branch but overall place less emphasis on the bible.

Puritans probably see them as heritical.

Was I was a young boy my babysitter and I got really close. She used to stay over days at a time and watch me, so obviously she showered and stuff. I remember peeping through the keyhole to view her naked body and experiencing my first willing boner. She eventually caused the seperation between my mom and dad, because men can't keep their fucking dicks in their pants.(to be fair she was really hot) Years go on and she's walking topless around the house and anytime I shy away from looking at them she'll hit me with a what's the matter, you've never seen boobs before?/are you gay user? etc. Honestly it hurt me alot, worst part is my dad was ok with the bitch walking around the house like that. Went from popping boners to her to cursing her in my sleep. I suppose it wasn't all bad, she paid me to $30 for half an hour massages.

>tfw this poor user was raped by a pedophile babysitter and now he's all broken

Seek help.

Other than chronic masturbation and some anger issues I turned out pretty fine I think.

>I suppose it wasn't all bad, she paid me to $30 for half an hour massages.
Kinda made me laugh that you cursed her for ruining your familiy while taking her money.
Kinda weird to walk around topless in someone else's house though, she must've had issues.

>chronic masturbation
user, I've got to break it out to you. we all suffer from chronic masturbation. we just don't tell anyone.
you should do something about your anger management issues though, kids who throw a fit are insufferable faggots.

I just watched this last night. Was it all real or were they high as fuck?

It was real you fucking idiot.

Can't believe the little bitch nigger died after having sex with the witch

Her mom is the biggest Bitch I've ever seen

Original Sin vs. Original Blessing
The Puritans viewed humanity as hopelessly sinful, while the Quakers believed God lives inside everyone. The Puritans believed in predestination, the theory that most people were destined for eternal damnation, but some were chosen by God for salvation.

While both Puritan and Quaker church services were simple, there were many differences. The Puritans believed in baptism and communion, but the Quakers did not believe in any sacraments, because they considered all acts sacred if committed to God. Puritan services often included a lengthy sermon during which the minister expounded on a section of the Bible, using the text to point out the faults and sins of the congregation. Quakers referred to their church services as meetings, and the gathering place was called the meeting house.

The Puritans believed they were chosen by God to establish a pure Christian state in America. Matters of church and state were tightly interwoven. Only male church members could vote for selectmen, or community leaders. If a person wanted to leave the community, he had to be released by permission of the local church or risk losing the title to his property. Religious beliefs and the Bible were used to establish the rule of law. Quakers allowed more religious freedom. They refused to follow laws and civil practices that violated their beliefs about equality and nonviolence, and some were forced to give up their property or even move away because they refused to pledge allegiance to the Revolutionary War effort.

>having sex with one of satan's wives who smashed your baby brother to paste isn't a good idea

wew what a surprise

I had sex with your mom and i'm still fine senpai

And some of them (Quakers) were imprisoned, burned, and hanged long before the revolution. On the other hand, some of them took great delight in dancing around naked in Puritan church services. Sounds like fun times.

she looks like tyrell wellick's wife

Dude, it's your duty to plough your wife according to the puritans. It's the only way to relieve your sinful passions in a god-fearing way.

Remember the Puritans were Calvinist. This means they believed in Divine Election, or that people are chosen to be saved or damned before they are born. Sinful actions don't send you to hell, just show that you are marked out for it.

The birth of Eve was the birth of hell and her son, humanity, is the Devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5s3-qeZ2Jg