Cred Forums didn't like star wars because of Finn

>Cred Forums didn't like star wars because of Finn
>Cred Forums didn't like ghostbusters because it was all female
When are you guys going to stop being "le edgy Cred Forums" contrarians and grow up? Stop trying so hard to be different and just enjoy shit you dumb niggers.

Finn was one of the only decent things about tfa you fucking prick. The bullshit mary sue character and terrible plot are the actual problem.

Ghostbusters is self explanatory.

kys

/thread

Most people here didn't like TFA because of Rey

>>Cred Forums didn't like star wars because of Finn
Wrong
>>Cred Forums didn't like ghostbusters because it was all female
Wrong

They were both shit
Take your brain medicine OP dumb faggot

neither of those things are true
go back to tumblr retard

/thread

Cred Forums hates star wars mostly because they're contrarian faggots.

ghostbusters was hated by pretty much everyone because it was awful

>Cred Forums hates star wars mostly because
*it was terrible

People on Cred Forums only didn't like Finn until they saw the movie then everyone liked him but hated Rey

Finn's problems are a writing issue, you could cast the best actor in the world and the character will still be shit.

tfa is a shitty movie. star wars didnt need rebooting. it had a good life. this zombie childrens themed remix is a pestilence.

ghhostbusters was shit in the 80s and its shit now. why anyone gave it any attention is beyond me.

i dont claim to be a patrician but both of those movies are complete shit. not being contrary i just dont think garbage is good.

Boyega was fine but Finn was garbage.

I didn't like Star Wars because it had absolutely no character development, I didn't give a solitary fuck about any of the characters, the comic relief was poorly timed and awkward, and it was poorly cast (I'm not even talking about le dindu and stronk female).

I haven't seen Ghostbusters, but I think the trailer tells me all I need to know about it -- cheap, generic humor.

tfa was only watchable because of nostalgia. The music, the old faces, little details etc

The actual film was nothing more than a 6/10.

You think it's great purely because it's starwars.

Well that's sort of what I mean. OP is implying we hate tfa because it has a black guy. He seemed like a decent actor but his character wasn't great.

I couldn't believe they put that bit in where finn finds the training remote.

I really wish TFA had scored

Yeah honestly you don't need to watch it. If there was no Ghostbusters beforehand and you watched it you would think it was fun and never think about it again till it came on TV 5 years later

it's ok to be a pleb user

>Cred Forums didn't like star wars because of Finn
He was just the "generic funny negro" stereotype. He wasn't even a problem as far as I am concerned.

The problem with TFA was that it was a poor imitation of ANH. No originality whatsoever.

Now fuck off back to r..eddit.

If there was no ghost busters beforehand that shit would never had been made.

I was actually cautiously optimistic about the female cast when I heard that the Bridesmaids guy was doing it (fuck you, i liked it). They should have left it alone in the first place, but I think if they had a new male cast, it would have been just as bad, if not worse. It would have been Andy Samberg and bunch of other assholes from SNL.

... but then I saw the trailer.

except i saw a lot of people here actually like finn and shit on what her face
fuck off OP

This is a bait thread, stop replying and let it 404 already

Really dude, shouldn't you be paying attention in class not on your phone

I mean the trailer was pretty bad the movie was just alright. It had one or two good moments but like anybody under 16 would have enjoyed it and not gave it a second thought but it was all played up in the media and whatnot.