She's gonna be even more of a Mary Sue than Rey

She's gonna be even more of a Mary Sue than Rey

and some determined faggot will be determined to prove to us that its still good.

if her backstory is that she is a trained experienced fighter pilot and she doesn't heel kick a wookie unconscious I think we can give it a pass

Its almost as if her mysterious background will reveal this to be a plot point.

I really hope she is the biggest mary sue ever, just to watch you faggots writhing around apoplectic.

you're already thinking of reasons to hate the movie months in advance, how about you just don't watch it?

I hope she racemixes too.

There's nothing innately wrong with side characters being Mary Sue's. Disney has a habit of forcing them into the main role though

funny that you say that.

i have no fucking intention of watching this shit.

as a matter of fact i dont even like star wars... anymore.

is iRebel gonna get anywhere near the amount of views that the last one got? I doubt it, looks shit.

If she doesn't become the villain by the end of the second movie then it becomes shit, unfortunately she is going to be the real chosen one and they were mistaken with Anakin.

That may be true, but it's still lazy and boring to watch.

>Big mary sue character
>Never mentioned in the OT

Dropped

she will it is the current representation of pair bonding

I decided from the moment this was announced that I dont care for it. It took me months to watch tfa and it turned out exactly as I thought it would. 6/10 generic shit but 'watchable' purely because it's star wars.

Why the fuck would I want to watch some side story bullshit featuring another forced strong female lead?

>renegade operative gets a mission of upmost importance just because she is so good
Sounds more like a typical video game plot to me

Felicity Jones is such a qt3.14

sounds like a typical "any action movie" plot since the 70s

>Why the fuck would I want to watch some side story bullshit featuring another forced strong female lead?

so you can whine about it even more than you are now?

>upmost

Your head is upmost of your rectum.

Idk there have been massive reshoots.
I think they are trying to tone down the marysueism and make it more palatable for the asians.

jesus christ is that what this is? by disney? that sounds fucking horrible.

There has been massive reshoots because Gareth Edwards is incompetent as a director and he needed assistance.

That was my second comment on tfa on Cred Forums ever.

It was borderline shit and I don't feel the need to constantly moan about it. It's a re-boot and 99% of re-boots are shit cash grabs. My main interest in starwars was always the jedi and sith. Rogue one doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Dramatizing some tight Battlefront matches would make a better movie than whatever these Disney hacks cook up.

>"we need someone to lead a team on this very important mission to steal the death star plans from the empire and save the galaxy"

>"let's send this delinquent, hot-head teenage girl with no leadership skills, no respect for authority and no understanding of what a rebellion is"

Yup. If you say otherwise you're really an asshole who hasn't seen the trailers. Disney has gone out of their way to make it seem like A New Hope 3. I will just pirate the bluray.

they're young adult movies, lighten up. Why do people hold mainstream Disney shit to Kubrick standards

>heh YA you guys for the tween girl audience
Your kike "YA" label is post-Star Wars. You are a cumguzzling retard.

post OT, not post Star Wars

>I fly
>OK Luke you'll lead the attack on the death star personally

And that speaks volumes because the new battlefront is a fucking disgrace of a 'shooter'

Starwars needs to die.

>young adult
Then why cast this old hag?

Yes but this one is a qt.

some actors can pull off younger characters. Jared Leto has been playing teenagers for 25 years

I thought they were trying to make it less of a war film and more fun and accessible to the plebs

Look didn't lead the attack. Everyone with a higher rank died.

>flick wars
back2reddit

That never happened faggot

I think he was saying that's ANH would be if they had this logic.
>I rebel
>OK [I don't know her name] you'll lead the operation to get the death star plans personally

No, he was trying compare ANH to this new filth that doesn't work.

>Will die
>Mary Sue

She'll become a force ghost. Then it's revealed her spirit is what guides Luke's torpedo into the ventilation shaft in ANH. Screencap this.

that didn't happen.

he did turn of his targeting computer and use the force to make the shot with no training though, just like rey used the force with no training in TFA, but only one of these is bad because...?

implying thats even possible

>tfw no qt starfighter pilot gf

This is a good image except for the typos and how small it is.

Oh no, not a competant woman.

because that was the only impressive thing he did in the whole movie, it was the payoff.
Meanwhile, Rey did impressive shit from the beginning

Unfortunately, you're right.

I wish we just had the OT, no special editions, no prequels, no sequels, no spin-offs.

Imagine how different the world would be.

He trusted in the force and had it guide a torpedo into a hole. Also he had training. Limited, but still training.

She mind tricked a soldier, snuck through a high security base undetected, pulled a lightsaber from 10-20 feet away (keep in mind it took Luke a minute of concentrating to grab his lightsaber from a foot away in ESB) and beat a trained force wielder and lightsaber duelist in combat.

Luke had the help of Obi Kenobi though

That's more because TFA moved much more quickly than ANH.
In the 70s movies still took their time.

You are twisting what happened.

The way Luke "used" the force there was to just become calm, focus on his breathing, to calm himself in order to "silence" panic, fear and excitement so that he could "feel" the flow and make an intuitive shot. He was basically meditating in order to "hear the voice from within".

Which is completely different from directly focusing your will, thoughts and emotions in order to let the force work through you and manifest in the shape of a model/pattern of your will directly impacting the world around you, living beings around and perhaps even manipulating the laws of physics, other peoples thoughts etc.

RotJ Leia was competent. This is bullshit

Because Luke had been unknowingly developing basic force abilities shooting womp rats from his T-16 for years.

Ol' Ben planted a force suggestion in Luke that further unlocked his latent ability at the critical moment, allowing the shot to be made.

Rey is just basically 'good at everything because of the force, including using the force'. It's bullshit. The force can unlock superhuman abilities but requires a lifetime of training and constant vigilance against dark side temptation. Unless you're Rey in which case it's whatever JJ wants it to be.

Leia was always competent. It's annoying how people think Rey is the first independent and strong female character in Star Wars, because that's her entire character.

>Luke had been unknowingly developing basic force abilities shooting womp rats from his T-16
That was just improving his aiming.

>but requires a lifetime of training
That's prequel crap.

This. The only things I'd say Rey should be expert at are her free-climbing and scavenging related abilities, as well as maybe being able to identify and repair some old to modern tech. This is why the scene with her repairing the Falcon didn't really bother me too much. They set up her backstory with her growing up around this kind of technology and gutting it for a pay day. I don't typically hear people complain about her free climbing around Starkiller Base either, and that also makes sense as she's set up from the beginning as having been a climber her whole life.

Her force adeptness and combat prowess, however, are over the top.

Training was always important. Yoda said Luke was too old to begin and tried to stop him leaving early. Luke didn't become a Jedi just from being told about them. Don't be an idiot.

>shoots one stormer
>gets stunned

Very competent. My girl Rey would have wiped the whole party.

>combat prowess
Kinda makes sense for her to gained lots of fighting experience on that planet. Plus force sensitivity helps.

>Because Luke had been unknowingly developing basic force abilities shooting womp rats from his T-16 for years.

If that's true (and I dont' think it is, silly thing to say) so why can't rey have been unkowingly developing her basic force abilities with years of surviving alone on a desert planet? same logic.

even though I disagree with you
>underrated post

It will get enough but it looks too similar to Force Awakens and people that were turned off by that will be turned off by this.

Ironically, all those reshoots could end up hurting Disney because at the beginning it actually looked like it had a different and interesting concept.

So when Yoda explicitly says in the OT that Luke is too old to begin the training, what did he mean by that?

Luke was a full-fledged Jedi Master at the beginning of ROTJ.
So just took a few years (mostly without even a teacher) not a life-time.

At least Felicity is a QT and isnt a skeletor

Because Rey's force abilities were as developed as a full-fledged Jedi's without any training.

Luke's force-assisted torpedo shot wasn't an active force ability as much as a passive, force-related sensitivity to the right moment to fire.

He was only a Jedi Knight by that time. Plus he made it up himself, Yoda hadn't given him the title.
Actually didn't Yoda say he wasn't a Jedi until he beat Vader?

Yeah isn't this because... ya know... 'The Force Awakens'.

Isn't a major plot point the fact that the force has become amplified? 'I have felt an awakening'...

Disney makes visual entertainment products for pre-teen girls.

Why do you even care?

Do you also go to /toy/ to talk about Barbie dolls?

I'm not even being ironic, it's literally the same thing.

Kids don't even know what Mary Sue is, they just want watch the cool lady do cool things and then play with the new collection of Star Wars toys.

Yeah, beating Vader was akin to Luke's thesis trying to get his Jedi doctorate.

>I have felt an awakening
He was presumably talking about Rey starting to use the force.

>Isn't a major plot point the fact that the force has become amplified?
No.

>Do you also go to /toy/ to talk about Barbie dolls?
No I go to adult gif for that

>Because Rey's force abilities were as developed as a full-fledged Jedi's without any training.
She only used mind control after she experienced Force mind fuckery herself. If a Sith tried that shit on Luke he might had learned that ability quickly too.

>Actually didn't Yoda say he wasn't a Jedi until he beat Vader?
You're forgetting the spiritual aspects of a Jedi, George.
He had to confront Vader to find peace and overcome the dark side.
It doesn't mean he unlocks enough XP after defeating Vader to level up his force abilities.

Uh, he was the one prophesied to bring balance to the force- able to use light and dark side abilities without becoming a Sith. He was gifted, like one in a thousand billion gifted.

And even then he didn't go from desert planet yokel to full fledged Jedi master in less than a week with zero fucking training like Rey.

Hmm I'm pretty sure it is famm

This. She could already swing a staff at baddies in the beginning.

Even in ANH, Luke turns off his targeting computer, closes his eyes and blows up the Death Star...nobody cares.

In TFA Rey closes her eyes and manages to defeat a half-dead wannabe sith lord fag. Double standard. The only two things that were full on retarded and not established was the force mind fuck scenes when she mind fucks Kylo and then the Stormtrooper, that was bullshit.

It's not.

Slow progression in skill would have made the movie even more like a carbon copy of ANH
The thing people shit on TFA for

I'm not sure about that, but her looking like a character straight out of a Joss Whedon show (at least in the trailers) fucking disgusts me

>I rebel

Ugh

>If a Sith tried that shit on Luke he might had learned that ability quickly too.

It's fun to speculate. But at this stage you're defending the indefensible.

Rey's a Mary Sue, deal with it.

90% on RT confirmed!

>able to use light and dark side abilities
Anyone can choke pigs with the force. They just don't show Jedi doing it since because it looks un-heroic.

Repeating things does not make it true.

Again, ANH moves slower. It makes no sense to directly compare Rey and Luke's progression.

Nigga, are you stupid?
Force choke is a dark side ability. Any aggressive use of the force to inflict direct harm moves a Jedi one step closer to becoming a sith.

Luke was able to 'bring balance' because he was able to use the force offensively but without the corrupting emotions of fear, anger or hate.

Q:How come he is a 10x better pilot than Luke/Vader ever were?
A: Stop thinking Disney gives a fuck beyond things looking cool.

Because he's an actual trained pilot unlike Anakin and Luke?

Kill yourself you fucking ignorant nigger

Yes it does. Because Luke is supremely gifted but struggles to master his abilities whereas Rey is just basically innately good at everything including force abilities, lightsaber use, piloting, starship repair, and assuming command of ships from wookiees that have no reason to stay in the first mate's seat.

Although she's apparently incredibly bad at recognising the Millennium Falcon. Just s good thing that she innately knows everything else about it!

>Any aggressive use of the force to inflict direct harm moves a Jedi one step closer to becoming a sith
But using it to guide your laser sword through a guy's chest is fine right?

But seriously I thought dark side abilities were things that Sith teach eachother that Jedi don't know, like making lightning. There's nothing wrong with Jedi using their powers to hurt or kill, just so long as they're not aggressive or doing it for selfish reasons.

>Luke was able to 'bring balance' because he was able to use the force offensively but without the corrupting emotions of fear, anger or hate.

I don't remember this in the movie, is it fanfic novel shit?

That's impossible!

Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to you getting BTFO. Nice rebuttal.

From ANH:
>He was the best star pilot in the galaxy

I don't think "bringing balance to the force" was introduced until the prequels. Also it was Anakin that did it.

You guys should really go back and watch ANH again, pay close attention to Yoda's explanation of how the force works and what leads to the dark side.

>force abilities
She can do a mind trick on a simpleton and get her sabre WOW. Luke could do it too instantly if he were in an amplied fast-moving JJ Abrams movie.
>lightsaber use
She just won against a cocky injured brat.
Even Finn managed to hurt that retard.
>piloting
Like Luke?
>starship repair,
Which she has been doing all her life?
>Just s good thing that she innately knows everything else about it!
She worked on the ship before for fat alien dude.

That was a Lucas retcon done after the DVD release of episode 3.

>ANH
>Yoda
But really, didn't he just say it was quicker, easier and more seductive? I don't remember him mentioning emotions until the prequels, unless you count him saying Luke is too angry.

I'm still waiting to get BTFO. Your post indicates you have no idea about star wars.

I meant when did luke use the force aggressively without anger etc. I seem to remember him wailing on vader with a lot of rage, rejecting it then getting btfo.

he wasn't throwing dark side videogame powers around and going nah I'm cool bro, ain't no thing.

Prequel jedi masters do tons of aggressive moves if you count them.

She will fuck up Vader one on one

The wannabe sithblord is force sensitive and can fight back. The death star was defended and so was Luke. Remember how many resistance fighters were killed during the trench run just so luke can take a chance and shoot that shit?

That's because it is.

She's clearly force sensitive as well, and Porkins dying isn't the same as Han dying you asshat.

>she's clearly force sensitive
She clearly didn't get any training as opposed to kylo ren, who's not only a sith apprentice but a damn successful one if he slaughtered Luke's jedi academy and forced Luke into hiding

Yeah but that didn't fucking happen in the movie. A 90 second dream sequence when Rey touches the lightsaber confirms jack shit.

>Doesn't show Luke
>Doesn't show an Academy
>Doesn't show slaughter

You can pontificate all you want but, so far, there's nothing to suggest that Kylo forced Luke into hiding or that he jacked up his Jedi school.

Snoke literally says "it's time to complete his training" suggesting that Snoke had already trained him.

Suggesting he was ever with Luke is pure speculation.

I want all of the cast to die, though I'll settle for 75% of them being killed off, the catch being the survivors escape to alderaan as the movie ends.

>mary sue
>literally everybody on the team and her die

>when did luke use the force aggressively without anger
>Prequel jedi masters do tons of aggressive moves if you count them.

no

From the way she says "yes SIR" sarcastically at the male authority, yes it will be pretty bad.

Imagine that, a woman following orders - in a military hierarchy.

not possible

>canon only holds meaning to me when I like it

Exactly, he was being trained by Snoke. Rey wasn't trained by anybody.

There was a second of silence every time she attempted something before completely succeeding.
It'll obviously be a plot point in the next movie, how THE FORCE teaches her how to do anything she wants, or something like that.
But fuck, it made first movie borderline unwatchable. Who though it was a good idea?

2 scenes made it unwatchable?

it's Cred Forums autism, half of the people posting memes abotu how bad it is have probably seen it four times.

Neither Finn or Rey should have lasted more than mere seconds against Kylo Ren (with or without injury). Rey held her own almost that entire match and completely outdid him in all areas. Combat, strength, and force ability. It's way too early in the trilogy for that.

Let's also mention how Rey never makes a mistake (the one time she did actually benefits her so it doesn't count), is instantly liked by everyone, and saves everyone without ever needing to be rescued. She is a Mary Sue.

I don't know why it really bothers anyone that kylo ren didn't btfo both finn and rey when he was badly wounded, by a weapon that we'd seen basically explode stormtroopers inside out earlier in the movie.

Max pls

>Neither Finn or Rey should have lasted more than mere seconds against Kylo Ren
They wouldn't if Kylo didn't try playing with them
>It's way too early in the trilogy for that.
How can you judge that without seeing the trilogy?
Because it doesn't match the pace of the OT?
Aren't you also one of the ones crying ANH ripoff?

>Rey never makes a mistake
But she does.

>instantly liked by everyone
Finn and Rey made perfect sense.
Han and Rey was poor but you could see they were going for some surrogate father/child thing. Just spent too little time developing it.
She doesn't have much of a relationship with anyone else. (let's just ignore Maz who's shit in general)

>and saves everyone without ever needing to be rescued.
She doesn't really save anyone but Finn.
Han, Finn, Poe did most of the work destroying Starkiller.

She would also be dead if it wasn't for Finn.

>I don't like Star Wars

Good. Then shut the fuck up and let the rest of us enjoy it.

>They wouldn't last long if Kylo didn't try playing with them
Damn, they're lucky he decided to do what's best for the plot then

>rey makes a mistake
When?

Reminder that the sequels will have Biblical symbolism in it.
>Adam = ??
>Eve = Rey
>Forbidden tree = Force Tree

Its impossible to be more of a mary sue than rey.

>han solo dies
>leia decides to hug rey out of anyone else despite not having any context to their relation ship and meeting her for the first time
>QUICK RANDOM GIRL, PLEASE TAKE MY DEAD HUSBANDS SHIP AND THE MAP THE RESISTANCE HAS LOST LIVES FOR AND GO FIND LUKE ALONE! DONT WORRY WE'LL ALL WAVE TO YOU AS YOU LEAVE!

Even jason borne had a moment to question the abilities resurfacing from his memories. Rey flat out just starts throwing out the whole book with little time to even question it. Its like really bad anime characters who go "i guess im more powerful than i thought teehee :)"

>Damn, they're lucky he decided to do what's best for the plot then
It was completely in line with Kylo's character.

>When?
You mentioned one yourself - yes it does count.
Also she believes Finn's lies, nearly let herself killed by a tie fighter, let's herself get captured, ...

>woman hugs a very upset girl
Wow that's unheard of. What a Mary Sue.

It's too early because Rey as a character hasn't reached that point yet. There should be some actual development and hard work before getting that sort of reward. A completely untrained person decimates someone who is implied to have been trained by two powerful force users. If Kylo Ren is that easily defeated, what does that say about the Knights of Ren and Luke? Earning things isn't restricted to the Original Trilogy and TFA should be able to stand as its own film. A New Hope and The Phantom Menace (using this garbage as a positive) do.

She might not have a personal relationship with anyone outside of Han, Finn, and Maz but the other characters are unquestionably obsessed with her. The immediate strong interest of the villains (especially Kylo Ren before he even knew anything about her) and Leia ignoring Chewie for Rey after Han's death.

Rey saves Han in the Rathtar scene. And she was out for like a minute before the final battle. She likely would have escaped again if Finn hadn't been around. Only had think hard enough and she can do anything.

meant for

>They wouldn't if Kylo didn't try playing with them
How was he playing? He just came out after killing his father and being shot and the first thing thath e did was send of his enemies flying against a tree and attacking the other, who just charged at him and managed to get a shot in. He wasn't playing, he was ready to kill them but he just didn't expect to see Rey sddeny fighting better than him for absolutely no reason
>How can you judge that without seeing the trilogy?
Because she's supposed to be a newbie yet she can control people, use telekinesis and she's able to win against a guy who has been trained before. If she gets more powerful she will start moving mountains with her mind.
>mistakes
When?

>leia hugs some random orphan who shes never met instead of her husbands partner chewie who has objectively known leia longer.

Such wonderful writing, remember that wonderful character development when she learned to use the jedi mind trick out of nowhere? Or that wonderful moment when han tells her he cant fly his own ship without a co-pilot despite a previous scene showing rey doing that exact same thing. Such a deeply developed character, I just love how shes able to speak any language and fix everything to utterly destroy any party dynamics that they had in ANH.

>Adam ???
Driver

no shit fuck all of you for shilling this especially you OP

and fuck everyone who pays to see this

Rey isnt a mary sue u fucking shitlords. She's a gary stu with a side of tom selleck.

no shes played by a shit actress and is a full blown mary sue

>shit actress
Don't EVER reply to me again!

> remember that wonderful character development when she learned to use the jedi mind trick out of nowhere

She used the force to block Kylo Ren from reading her mind (I believe Leia does something similar in AHH) and then reverses it to read his mind and learn secrets about the force. Either way, both are terrible.

Wait what? It's full stated canon that Kylo was a student of Luke's. Until he was 23 damn years old at that.

fuck you, retard.

>It's too early because Rey as a character hasn't reached that point yet. There should be some actual development and hard work before getting that sort of reward
Why? It's clearly not the final confrontation.
I predict in the second one they'll turn it around.

>If Kylo Ren is that easily defeated, what does that say about the Knights of Ren and Luke?
Nothing?

>but the other characters are unquestionably obsessed with her.
How so?

>especially Kylo Ren before he even knew anything about her
Because she saw the map.

>and Leia ignoring Chewie for Rey after Han's death.
I think you're reading too much into such a short scene.

Leia is racist. She doesn't like wookies.

I don't really care much for this franchise but yes Rey's a Mary Sue. However I get the feeling if Rey had a dick instead of a vagina Cred Forums wouldn't be doing this much complaining about a bland character after 9 months since the movie premier.

It was fun at first but now its sad seeing you people recycle the same arguments over and over again.

Leia was a fucking Mary Sue.
Never makes a mistake, stands up to the scariest mofo in the universe, is the supreme leader of the good guys for no reason and everyone's obsessed with her.

Wouldn't care much either, but I expect another round of articles hating on "MRA's" when people point out that she is a Mary Sue.

He was clearly messing with Finn until Finn got in a hit. It was like a predator playing with its prey. At one point he even turned his back on Finn after knocking him down and waited for him to get back up. He wanted to drag out the fight because he was angry. Then Finn got in his hit and it wasn't worth it anymore, so Kylo took him out in two moves with nearly no effort.

Rey he never wanted to kill. He's not even going at her that hard at first and just kind of follows her through the forest while striking every now and again. He even paused in the moment before she gets her force boost in hopes that she'd agree to join him.

Did nobody actually watch this shit movie?

>Leia was a fucking Mary Sue
She was competent but fucked up and got captured several times and milked the damsel in distress role.

An inconsistent but blatantly better character.

yea thats right daisyfag i could tell you were one
literally fuck off shes fucking terrible

everythign you described is a bit too complex for half the fags on here to follow.

nevermind we don't even know if kylo is that powerful, or just all show with his helmet trying to look badass to compensate for being a pussy

>is the supreme leader of the good guys
Where is this established?

>got captured several times
Only once per movie.
And the second and third time don't really count.

>the damsel in distress role.
She subverted it by immediately taking charge.

speak for yourself bitch thats all obvious

he force pushed her but then ran on empty he could have fucked her up and knocked her out again stay cucked to shitty writing to advance muh rey

Im sorry I told the truth about your waifu user.

>how about you just don't watch it?

We tried that with Ghostbusters (2016 film) and you guys flipped your shit, remember?

They would because its star wars, id it wasnt it would go into the pile of gary stus like any of the other ones. Its honestly kinda amazing that any thinks its based on gender, I can name more male gary stus than mary sues.

fuck off daisyfag

>user was devastated. seeing the truth written out so plainly for all to see was more than he could bare. the character he loved had been figuratively dragged into the street in the nude and publicly flogged. in defeat he mustered the final words, "fuck you, retard." totally immersed in shame.

Isn't Kylo Ren supposed to be the leader of the Knights of Ren? They really make for some intimidating villains when their leader gets shown up to that extent. And Luke should have been able to wipe the floor with his nephew. Why does he run away? Seems out of character for him. Obi-Wan and Yoda had an excuse for hiding. They were enemies of the state.

At the most Rey should have only held her own and then escaped. It would have established the force is strong with her and that Kylo Ren isn't as strong as he likes to think he is. Disney could fix this by having Rey fall to the dark side and Kylo Ren come to the light. Even if temporarily. But that has little to no chance of happening.

Just because she was with the map doesn't mean she saw it or retained enough of it in her memory for her to be of any use. That was a really questionable decision on Kylo Ren's part.

I'm not reading too much into that scene. It was a glaring oversight and further forced Rey down our throats. Leia and Chewie should have had that moment together. They've known each for decades and fought a war together. Instead Leia pays more attention to someone she never saw or heard of before in her life. And then she inherits the Millennium Falcon, which should have been given to either Poe or Finn since Rey will be busy "training" with Luke. While we're at it, Finn and Poe should have been combined to make a single character.

>doesn't care about Star Wars franchise
>posts pic from the DCEU

Pleb taste at maximum.

>Isn't Kylo Ren supposed to be the leader of the Knights of Ren?
The leader isn't always the strongest
>Why does he run away?
Because he failed his own nephew and let him succumb to the dark side and lost faith in his abilities as a master?

>retained enough of it in her memory for her to be of any use
>That was a really questionable decision on Kylo Ren's part.
If you can dig around her subconscious like Kylo can, you can probably get the information.
Pretty old trope.

>Finn and Poe should have been combined to make a single character.
Nope

Why does she look 10 years older than she is?

cocaine and aliens age faster

> The leader isn't always the strongest

Sure. They could go that route. But the creative choices made in TFA still resulted in an underwhelming climax.

Luke just finished putting down the dark side. Nephew or not, allowing that to start again is a fairly selfish and stupid thing to do.

Actually, on the memory point, Kylo Ren did the same thing with Poe. He was the with the map and hadn't seen it.

If Poe and Finn were combined to make Finn, Finn would be more than comic relief and his partner (Isaac's character)could have been introduced in the sequel. We don't need anyone to lead the charge against the Death Star because it shouldn't have been in the movie.

people didn't stop hating on kid anakin doing his good tricks

that kid's life was basically ruined because of it

Luke refused to kill the father he barely knew. Of course he wouldn't kill the nephew it seems like he partially raised, since it's suggested that Kylo was sent to him relatively young.

Besides, I don't think Luke was there when the massacre happened and instead showed up in the immediate aftermath. If he'd been there, no doubt there would have been some survivors. After that he probably went off not to sulk but to find/defend whatever he's near now that Kylo seems to want to find. It's not strange that he didn't go out to track down his nephew who was probably surrounded with a bunch of other evil people and Snoke. Not a smart battle to run into. And Luke clearly had other priorities.

What Luke and Kylo were doing in all those years is clearly the missing link in this story. Bloodline further suggests that Luke was up to some mysterious stuff that Kylo was probably party to. I'm sure somewhere down the line there will be a Luke and Ben comic that explores it more.

Most of these short live action clips are more Star Wars than the prequels and TFA

She is Rey's mom, so yeah

Kylo could had used Force Choke on Finn and killed him immediately

>Someone spend time making that video to talk shit about Rey.

>name her Jyn Erso
>sounds a lot like Jan Orso

I'd be fine if it was a re-telling of Jan/Kyle

Can't be because Edwards already confirmed that they all won't live in the end

You had your gay YouTube figureheads bitch and moan about the flick every week, mgtow. You spammed downvotes like a bunch of pissy babies.

>Bloodline further suggests that Luke was up to some mysterious stuff that Kylo was probably party to. I'm sure somewhere down the line there will be a Luke and Ben comic that explores it more.

Tie-in material doesn't count. I don't let the Prequels getaway with it and I'm not going to make an exception for Disney's films. Important information should be contained within the film itself. Didn't expect Abrams and friends to show their whole hand on the first outing. But what they did was ridiculous.

>ywn use the force to lift your wife in the air and repeatedly slam her down on your dick

>the closest thing to intimacy you'll ever feel is when you probe a prisoner's brain
>and kill your dad

>shit talking
>pointing out the actresses acting
>being a part of a 50 minute youtube review

He's more productive than you, user

>implying anyone at disney cares about plot anymore

Lucas abandoned us

I'm sure it will be in VIII. We're just getting hints at things from tie in novels that Rian Johnson directly had a hand in. Bloodline did nothing but hint at future story points. Nothing substantial.