Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums
what are some good youtube movie related channels?
I like YMS but he uploads too rarely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wOLGBs4QtY
youtube.com/watch?v=jzVNrE7p7Tc
Adam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on cinema at the cinema

Hey guys!

Adam Johnston from YMS (YOURDOGSUCKSCOCK.ORG) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality.

Scooby or Scrappy?

>A movie is made before I was born

Scrappy cause he is a gay pedo aswell

Wow. He really does come with the whole package doesn't he?

yeah gay,furry,bestiality lover and a lazy pothead

he also looks like vomit with that skeletal body and that haircut

Is fucking disgutsing I personally find the act of bestiality or dog fucking, that doesn't mean it, that he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

If he's not hurting anyone else than he should be allowed to do whatever he wants, who are you to tell what other people want to do behind closed doors?

If you're serious, just watch Channel Chriswell. No one else really comes close that I can find. Also, Every frame a painting. Yeah I know, but he makes entertaining, concise videos that cover the basics well.

>Cinematography Database
>DP/30: The Oral History of Hollywood
>RocketJump Film School
>Film Riot
>Cinefix
>DSLRguide
>RedLetterMedia
>Every Frame a Painting
>Movies I Love (and so can you)

Those are my subscriptions. There are also video essay channels like Nerdwriter1 and Channel Criswell, but I find their work too pseudo-intellectual with not so much substance so I would avoid it.

he hurts the dog

fuck off

On cinema at the cinema

t. adam

I wish I had a platform as big as to voice my opinions on films.

He has said several times that if he finds the dog do be in a state of displeasure or resisting, he stops. Which is more than other dogs do for dogs.

Renegade Cut

boo, no. Renegade Cut offers obvious observations and politically biased views of subject matter. So no.

>trumpcucc still sore about Hillary btfoing his messiah

>I like YMS
kys

this

>says he is going to a film festival so there will be a lot of quickies
>literally only two

On the bright side I'm not American so once the elections end I can make fun of you. Let's just hope SHE doesn't intensify the European enrichment.

aah, Cred Forums. A place where people defend pedophiles but not dogfuckers

>He has said several times that if he finds the dog do be in a state of displeasure or resisting, he stops
I'm spotting a problem with this, wouldn't he need to stick his dick in it to know this?

Wait he actually fucks dogs?
I thought that was just a Cred Forums meme because he said he didn't find anything wrong with bestiality.

I can tell you're a recent addition.

Yes, he's Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Listen, kid
Ive been on this site for 2 years now so dont' go around calling me the newfag here

Good point. This must mean that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is indeed a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

>uploads too rarely
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), dog rapist who enjoys bestiality, uploads too frequently...into the family pet.

Uh, no. It's "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality"

Who? Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality? Yes he does.

>thinking Trump actually has a chance of winning

sweet sweet delusion.

If you jack off a retard without his consent sure he's gonna love it but that doesn't mean its ok

There's no debating that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Red Letter Media

Who is this? Is it Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality? Wht, yes it is.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

YourMoviesucks ---> YourDogSucksMyCock

it's like pottery

>Liking a guy who fucks dogs

did you even watch the debate? Trump pushed his usual vague, demagogic, disproven horseshit and barely articulated any specifics. Hillary absolutely demolished Trump by talking numbers, bringing up specific policies, using facts, and acting cool, calm and collected all around. She also in a very precise manner demonstrated why Trump is not fit to be president, while Trump was just flailing (and sniffling).

also, bringing up those polls lmao.

go back to your reddit hugbox and suck each other off there.

But I don't like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

This is almost as on-topic for Cred Forums than Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

seriously though he got fucked

lmao (Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality)

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

He meant "I'm Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality. Check my trips."

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

seriously though he fucks dogs

lmao i dont give a shit

Channel Awesome is filled with Cucks, SJW shills, and trans fags. If you want dog fucker pedo crap. But if you want real Kino review then RLM and Paul Latza is for you.

>mfw someone seriously recommends CA over RLM

so fucking a child is okay as long as they don't show 'signs of displeasure'?

Oh, hi Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

"You are either a fat whore of a women or a cucked white knight. If you think being with her will get you laid, go fuck yourself you beta Cuck fag." - Paul Latza

Sure, if you're Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Paul Latza is a worthwhile human being who shouldn't ever be in front of a camera. On the other hand, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

you sure do love talking about bestiality.

Just like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.".

What did he mean by this?

He meant "I'm Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality."

Fucking animals is wrong, not because it harms them, but because it disconnects yourself from your own humanity and drives you ever more insane the more you do it.

Is it Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality who is insane, or is it SOCIETY, man?

that still makes you a newfag famalam

"I am a deranged deviant who is terrified by positive assertion of moral norms because I have drifted so far from them that I don't think I can find my way back."

How's your wife's son? What's his favorite movie?

Dog fucker.

You mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Please, no memes in the Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality thread

Hm. You sound like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wOLGBs4QtY

uridon is my favorite

My least favourite is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

Not him dumbass

Who? Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality? Ok. Sorry.

That should have read "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality" not "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality". I apologize for the error.

>giving someone you dislike more attention by constantly posting about them

I came here a couple of hours ago, and the fact that you are still posting about some shit Youtube review guy amuses the heck out of me. Besides, assuming he wasn't shit, why would his sexual preferences and actions change anything?

He could be the Saint Mary, but if his taste is shit, it's shit, and if it happened to be good, he could be raping my sister for all I care, it wouldn't make him any less right.

I only post about Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality after someone else bumps the thread.

Yeah, I get that you only respond to others, but you're making it stay on the front page more, giving him more exposure time.

Besides, what are you trying to achieve again? Honest question - making people aware of his sexual deviances can't be the answer, since that wouldn't need nearly as many posts or your time. Shouldn't you find a better way to fight degenerates like that?

I'm trying to say the following: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

Yeah, but rest of my points still stand.

What if we organize something a bit more than just Cred Forums shitposting? I dunno what yet, like a twitter thing or something. You in?

Here's my points: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Humans have a history of building families with young girls not dogs.

He turned into a raging cuck but old Brows Held High isn't bad.

This is only a social construct, like eating meat (according to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality)

Collative Learning

youtube.com/watch?v=jzVNrE7p7Tc

I recommend* Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

*I don't actually recommend him.

Adam Johnston (from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality). Perhaps you've heard of him?

Yeah, this sounds a bit desperate. I am not sure which one is more miserable and silly, the dogfucker or you.

It's both me and Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality..

The secret message contained in the Shining? "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality."

Why don't you recommend Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality? Is it because he's a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Can someone just send the FBI a tip to search his computer and be done with it? Im sick of these threads

>FBI
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality, is canadian.

He's from Canada.
Besides, at least he doesn't go around whining about things like this fucker.

>this fucker
Referring, of course, to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

He does, you should have seen his subreddit when this whole thing happened, he was whining at his fans and got utterly BTFO and deleted his comments
Besides, only oral with dogs is legal for leafs

WTF I love Latza now

I have nothing bad to say about Paul Latza from the Gamers Atlas, an awkward suburbanite who enjoys having $521.

Can somebody explain this fucking spammer to me? I understand that furfags are still susceptible to random hate, but they literally have bestiality threads on Cred Forums, so i'm sure this is one guy, similar to the barneyfag.

and honestly, who's looking at adams comments and thinking he's a idiot? He makes really clear concise points, regardless of whether it furthers his justification of his animal touching. Seriously, I don't get this spammer. Someone explain?

AND YES THANKS FOR REPLYING WITH
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

Cred Forums isn't Cred Forums

Also, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) IS A dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>dogdiddler this salty over comments
And of course Cred Forums is a prime example of what we should all be

more or less is. we have cunny and furry posted all the damn time, but you choose to spam just this instead? I just don't get it man, explain this shit to me. Did Adam fuck your gf or something?

>salty
ah cool, fuck off and play some overwatch and browse reddit you normie piece of shit cunt

Here's the explanation: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>claims not to be salty
>tirade of swearing
lol furfags aren't welcome goodbye!

>Did Adam fuck your gf or something?
No. Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

This board is shit and goes for the low blow on e-celebs. Best to ignore this stupid shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID REDDIT SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>low blow
>fucks his dog
???

>low blow
You have to get low to blow a dog because they're small. Just ask my pal Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

newfag meme
:)

literally zero proof of that. He just defended the mindset.

>woah....this is really.... the power.... of reddit cucks....

All interesting points. My rebuttal: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

furshitters are reddit, go back

this thread will 404 at some point, but i want you know I will never forget how fucking angry you have made me. get the fuck off my Cred Forums you tumblr, reddit, facebook piece of shit

never read that before, care to post it again?

never been to reddit, thanks for spouting memes you normie wanker

Oh here we go lads!!!! ring the bell!!! CUUUCK! KEK KEKEDY DOO! HES A FUCKING KEK HOLD! HE LETS HIS WIFE GET """JIGGGY""" with other men!!! he's a fucking cuckkkkk!!' nigggggerrrs!!!!!!!! NIGGGERS!!!

>care to post it again?
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality
>spouting memes

what the fuck are we doing with our lives man?

>using normie as an insult
Wow how new? It's normalfag, maybe you need to spent more time on r/sexwithdogs, r/yiff and r/Cred Forums before posting!

We're posting "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality"

Okay lets go through the evidence.

>Admits he is a furry
>defends fucking animals
>is from Canada

And you honestly don't think he rapes dogs?

>r/sexwithdogs
jesus christ its real

I've been on here for years, you probably joined for some shitty gay reason. seriously, fuck off.

>MUH Cred Forums NOMENCLATURE

furry losing his shit over here

the post where he talks about his "limit" (just oral) is where I realized he'd crossed the line.

>dubs
Great taste user. I discovered Rob 2-3 years ago and I've become thoroughly convinced that his channels have the most consistent high-quality content, regarding film-analysis, on YouTube.

just enjoy this brief interaction from across the world, we will likely never speak again

SHUT THE FUCK UP
H
U
T

THE
H
E

FUCK
U
C
K

UP
P

Well one I would argue that dogs are lower than humans so they don't have the same dignity so it would be okay to do this, but Adam doesn't.

He says he trys to get engage forplay to see if the dogs are interested. Theres a youtube comment of him saying this I'll see if I can find it.

Nah hes admitted to it

Dont see how thats relevenat at all.

Dogs=/=children, so no it wouldnt be okay to do it with children

TRIGGERED

This guy makes me ashamed to live in Hongcouver.

He does not "rape" dogs, also theres nothing wrong with bestiality.

How does one even defend fucking dogs lmao

Ok. Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

people actually believe this

Whats wrong with it? Who are you to determine what other people do in the privacy of their homes? They aren't hurting anyone.

Link to the post?

>it's more dumb than a human so it's okay to rape it
Alright off to rape some retards and babies then! If they show signs of """discomfort""" I'll just try again later

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Cred Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little DYELs and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

Glad you accepted defeat.

Still waiting for a reason for why its wrong? "I find it gross" is not a valid reason, I find eating mayo gross but that doenst mean that other people shouldnt be allowed to do it.

Hurting nobody except dogs, fuck off with this progressive shit, all you degenerates will excuse anything if it makes you feel better about yourself

They are hurting animals

>Still waiting for a reason for why its wrong?
A: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Because they can't consent
Reminder; your arguments for why they can will be the exact same pedophiles use! Coincidence?

Watch out or Adam will fuck that Pokemon

Its not that its more dumb, stop putting words in my mouth.

Dogs have less worth than humans intrinically, plus its not like he just rapes them anyway, he trys to see if the dog wants it.

Plus dogs just """""rape""""" each other anyway, consent is not something dogs have a concept off.

Stop trying to compare dogs to children, they are two very very very differnet things.

Plus if you eat meat you literally can not complain about this.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a pokemon rapist who enjoys bestiality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun

Nope that point's already been refuted. Plus if you eat meat you can't make that point.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality and a fucking nutcase.

Dogs and children arent the same thing for the last time.

You are using a false equivalency, and are shit at arguing.

Argue against this: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.

>shit at arguing
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality and is just plain shit.

>its okay to mistreat and abuse animals because other people/animals do it as well

>it's not rape if they are trapped in his house and he repeatedly tries to rape them until they accept it
>animals are worth less than people so their feelings don't matter
Wow you sure seem to care about the animals and don't just see them as fuck toys or anything

I completely agree about the nutcase thing.

Doesn't mean what hes doing is wrong.

Counterargument: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>you are shit at arguing
>fails to bring up any points for a non argument for 90% of ten population
go away adam

Eating and fucking isnt the same thing
Eating different species is OK
Fucking different species is not