...Hello Darkness my old Friend

>...Hello Darkness my old Friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude is 75 fucking years old. Let him rest.

kek

In his 600k holiday house paid by bern victims.

>sony tv

dropped

what's better than sony?

>inb4 Samsung

Literally anything else

Why are you such a cuck to get triggered by a tv?

Am I the only one who thinks Trump didn't do so bad?

>turn on fox
>trump won the debate!

>turn on cnn
>Hilary won the debate!

>Reddit hates Sony

Wtf I love Sony now

No, all the other shills in Cred Forums think that way too. They even started to sabotage online polls for damage controll.

>sony
>not top tier

GTFO plebbit

>b-but he interrupted her 25 times in 26 minutes!

Yeah this is what I keep trying to tell my friends but they are convinced that Trump lost by a landslide and everything they read reiterates that.

Except the other side doesn't read liberal democrat media so they just don't realize that if you approach things neutrally as just a viewer, neither did terribly. They assume everyone is on the internet fact checking everything and reading reddit and agreeing with them.

I mean, he could have been a lot worse...

>turn on reality
>hillary actually won.

there u go. I fixed everything for you.

I'm not a pol shill. Clinton didn't dominate him or attack him hard enough, so honestly as far as opinionated statements made last night, they both did well.

Maybe if you only watched the first 15 minutes... he's always at his strongest talking about economics, it seems to be the only subject where he has real knowledge and plans.

He did poorly for the rest of the debate, though. Barely even answered most of the questions. He'd just run out the clock with his usual monologues on how terrible everything is under Obama, and never even address his own plans to fix things. By the end of the debate, he was just getting flustered, arguing with the moderator, tripping over his words... it was not great.

Daily reminder that Bernie is laughing all the way to the bank with his NEET commie donation money

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

He did awful. Next week we'll see if his shitty debate affected him on polls

the record has been corrected

I watched the whole debate.

He got flustered but I was expecting Clinton to really dominate him, attack his character and expose him but she didn't. As far as arguing, she let him say a lot about her and criticize her without even defending herself; almost as if he was right.

This is kind of a weird thing I've noticed this election cycle. It seems that facts have literally no meaning anymore. The Internet has made massive amounts of information available to everyone, but as a result, everyone just seems to seek out the "information" that supports everything they already believe.

It's not making people smarter or more informed, it's just making it easier and easier to shut out, ignore, and "disprove" anything that contradicts our preconceptions.

Shit's getting weird

He had his moments, but they were few and far between. Most of his attacks were not nearly on the same caliber as his roasts in the Primary, and he was less composed making them, and repeated himself too often when he seemed like he was running out of things to say.

How did she win? I'll wait.
>inb4 you get your """facts""" from reddit because you are incapable of forming an opinion on your own.

Speaking as a Brit who doesn't give a shit who wins, Trump got taken apart. you can tell he was getting stressed because he kept saying 'tremendous'. He was emotional and combative but it didn't come across as taking on her bullshit, but more like 'I don't know what the fuck i'm doing nigga, better slag her off and sound earnest'. He'll need to put in a calm authoritative performance next time, he looked desperate.

>thinks everything is a reddit conspiracy

Still waiting for that answer newfriend.

1. she's not a racist
2. she doesn't hate muslims
3. we need a woman in the whitehouse

give it a rest drumpfkin

I want to break all those stupid knick knacks

Record status:

[X] Corrected
[ ] Not corrected

It's a goddamm senator.
I'm a teacher and I bought a 300k apartment

Exactly. But what people on the left don't realize is that Republicans and Conservatives are not looking at the same media that they are looking at. So they live in this reality where the whole world agrees with them and sees it their way.

Don't bully Bernie.

This is why more people should watch C-Span or just turn off the tv when the talking heads start vomitting.

I reccomend reading the NPR fact checking transcript. It was pretty indiscriminate regarding bullshit from both canidates.

>everyone just seems to seek out the "information" that supports everything they already believe

This always fucking happened regardless of the internet, even more blatantly without it actually.

US Senators make $180k per year

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

>running out of things to say
Not coming out as a trumpfag but i really do think he was holding back a lot of shit he wanted to say to save it for later debates so each one he has fresh bantz while I dont see Hillary having much more new to say.

We;ll see, I guess.

>Death following Clinton onto stage

He won but the hoardes of paid shills will tell you otherwise.

Post pics of delicious Hillary I'm with her

Vizio?

no

every single poll

seriously I'm not exaggerating , every single poll excluding the cnn one which they take in their studio with a small audience(the ones that have a clicker to show support or not on comments) showed trump winning .

I personally am a registered democrat too lazy to switch but I think trump won when you actually listen to what he had to say