No one notices the most famous recently dead person in the world sitting at a cafe

>no one notices the most famous recently dead person in the world sitting at a cafe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nK056dWK7ts
youtube.com/watch?v=aQo0xqhVXb8
youtu.be/PM6SWn5Ed54?t=251
youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck, christian bale died?

So did he kill all those people or was it all in his head?

Well Bruce Wayne looks really similar to Christian Bale so they might have just thought it was him.

Wellyeah, the film straight up showed you that.

>250 million dollars

>trained by ninja death cults in the mountains for years to become the most impressive hand-to-hand combatant that ever walked the planet
>punches like a blow-up doll

Was he a forward young man?

I have never watched anything from this movie after the plane scene AMA

Are you a memester?

If I pull that off will you die?

Well isn't that the question of the day?

It would be extremely baneful

>no one notices a shut in who had vanished from society ten years ago

Would you notice him? I would just be looking on catgirl and having nice fap under the table, so you're probably gay.

French people are insular pretentious fuckheads. That's why.

It was just Alfred's dream. Bruce died.

kek

Did Bruce get back any of his money? Does he have to live out the rest of his life as a poor cuck relying on Catwoman to sell her body to filthy wogs?

Didn't one of them have a necklace or something that was worth millions?

Does Anne Hathaway have the best ass in the history of mankind?

did you use google to translate this post from Gaelic to English?

>those female cops

Kek no. She's pretty average.

He used the blank slate. Also they were in a foreign country. They only care if you look Muslim.

>murrican dies
>implying anybody outside of murrica cares

Most rich people don't have famous faces or necessarily famous names. Bruce Wayne was just another millionaire fatcat who died in a terrorist attack; I doubt anyone outside of Gotham even flinched.

would you recognize a random russian billionaire on the streets of NY? i dont think so.

Bruce Wayne wasnt famous outside of Gotham. Heck, even Superman doesnt recognize him in BvS

Why would anyone outside gotham know who he is?

>Hey that's Bruce Wayne! Over here Bruce Wayne!

youtube.com/watch?v=nK056dWK7ts

He's not a random Russian billionaire. He's like Donald Trump or Mark Zuckerberg.

What makes you people thing the people thought he was dead?
It's not like everyone know he was batman or did they?

>alright everybody just pair up and pretend to fight
>yeah, that looks good

youtube.com/watch?v=aQo0xqhVXb8

Did you even watch past the opening scene? I guess they explained it away by claiming he had been killed by exile during Gotham's occupation.

Alfred shouldn't have been that surprised if people had been reporting that Bruce Wayne was alive.

No, looked flat as she hopped onto the bike

>5th most richest person in the world

who are they user? off the top of your head?

or fifth richest person in new york?

money =/= celebrity

He was walking around as a civilian in TDK in another country and nobody even cared.

>batman dies
>bruce wayne dies at the same time
Why did no one question this?

>would you recognize a random russian billionaire on the streets of NY?

Yes I would, by the tacky jewerly and the $200,000 mercedes beans thats encased in gold

This is the same fucking universe where Superman uses his glasses for disguise. Efficiently at that.

bill gates warren bufet amancio ortega...

You people still don't get it. Batman died in the nuke explosion.

Earlier in the film when Bruce Wayne was in the Lazarus Pit jail he was getting his back fixed and he was in EXTREME pain. In this moment he started hallucinating about Raz Al Ghul to ease his suffering.

Then when Bruce dies in the nuke explosion, we see Alfred in extreme pain over his death. Thus, he hallucinated his dream of Bruce in the cafe to ease his own pain.

Bruce is like Donald Trump in that world. There's no way people wouldn't notice him (especially after his face was probably on every TV for having recently died).

Which doesn't make sense as he's always been portrayed - even in the same film - as a famous playboy.

>three choices
>one answer

fire pit for you m8

it's a plothole then

In europe celebrities pass unnoticed, they're just common people to us.

>yfw the fight was so pathetic the Big Guy was laughing inside the mask

>This is the same fucking universe where Superman uses his glasses for disguise. Efficiently at that.

No stupid. Superman keeps his secret identity because people refuse to believe that Clark is Superman. The glasses and different hairstyle are just for normie passerbys who don't know Clark and barely look twice at anybody.

Christian Nolan B T F O

Gotham City has been held hostages by criminals. A lot of people died, including rich people (see when poor people attacked them).

From Batman Begins:

Falconi: "You're the prince of Gotham, you can't go 50 miles without people knowing how you are"

Europe's further than 50 miles.

Rich whites aren't so easy to spot. I used to work for a multimillionaire, in fact two. The first you could tell was a Posh dude but he just dressed like your average Golf Club guy. The second was even richer and he was totally down to Earth guy if a little bit stuck in the 80s.

In Gotham City probably. In Italy no one knows who he is.

>This is the same fucking universe where Superman uses his glasses for disguise.

No it isn't.

If you're famous in NY/Gotham, you're famous everywhere. Same way Trump (pre Presidential run, pre Apprentice) was known around the world.

Bruce Wayne is not some random rich guy. This is like you saying "No one would recognise Paul McCartney in real life! Loads of people are in bands and never get recognised!"

In his defense, how would you tape a scene like that? You have to make sure your dudes just look like they're fighting while the main characters stand there and talk and shit. Maybe not have that scene around all those extras for the long exposition part to give the audience the chance to actually look at the extras "fighting" for extended periods of time?

Trump is literally running for presidency in the US. Before that, common european didn't know who he was.

Source: I'm french.

Despite lazy action, this movie is still better than any modern capeshit. What a shame.

Kubrick would've pulled that scene off flawlessly.

>Before that, common european didn't know who he was.

I refuse to believe that.

And lets say it's true. You would know who he was after his face was plastered all over TV after having died in a crazy takeover of Manhattan by terrorists.

>common european didn't know who he was.
>Source: I'm french.

>I'm ignorant therefore everyone is.

Are you fucking 14? Everyone had heard of Trump before the election - and before the birther stuff in '08 too.

Not really in the movie he's been lying low for years. Before the Presidential bid I could have walk past Trump unwittingly let alone someone like Elon Musk or FacebookMan.

>I refuse to believe that.
You don't live in Europe, you don't know what you're talking about.

>You would know who he was after his face was plastered all over TV after having died in a crazy takeover of Manhattan by terrorists.
A lot of people died in Gotham when Bane was in charge. Including rich people, see: youtu.be/PM6SWn5Ed54?t=251

Famous playboy is worthless. Like I sit on Cred Forums which is basically /cel/ half the time and I can't name one person like this Bruce Wayne. The closest thing is fucking Donald Trump apparently and most normal people know his face because he is basically a famous actor of sorts.

>Everyone had heard of Trump before the election
That's not true.

Trump is a bad analogy to use because he was already on The Apprentice. A better example would be George Soros or some equivalent multibillionaire investor.

that just sounds like everybody is too stupid to notice. it's not like he's fucking green with gills. same looks, same build. yeah nothing suspicious.

>You don't live in Europe, you don't know what you're talking about.

That's like me saying "American's don't know who the Royal family are, and if you believe otherwise, you don't live in America". There's no way Europe didn't know who Trump was between the last 80's and early 2000's.

>A lot of people died in Gotham when Bane was in charge. Including rich people
You're a retard. Manhattan has some of the richest people in the world, but for the last 30 years, Trump has been THE MOST FAMOUS rich Manhattan resident. Same way Bruce Wayne was in Gotham.

The fact that you're debating this proves you're a douche bleddit contrarian.

>That's like me saying "American's don't know who the Royal family are, and if you believe otherwise, you don't live in America".

But we don't know who the royal family are. I'm assuming that you're talking about the English royal family, but I doubt any American could recognize them other than the Queen and that princess (Kate?) who married the bald guy.

>Trump is a bad analogy to use because he was already on The Apprentice.

This forum should really be 18+.

You do realize that there was a world before reality TV shows and smartphones, right?

And in that world Donald Trump was world fucking famous. Super rich, banging tons of girls from his pagaents, scandalous divorces, etc.

sounds about right.
most europeans wouldn't have any reason to be exposed to trump before this election

i, however, knew Donald Trump from The Situation bombing hard at his comedy central roast

something similar happened to Donald last night

>that princess who married the bald guy

He's a prince or a duke or something, she's just some random girl.

Most people barely look at anyone twice. Clarks dorky glasses and clean cut hair cut completely contradict Superman's alpha look.

People would def be fooled (at least for a while).

>I'm assuming that you're talking about the English royal family, but I doubt any American could recognize them other than the Queen and that princess (Kate?) who married the bald guy.

Are you fucking insane? Princess Diana's wedding was a world wide event. EVERYONE in America knows the Royal Family and what they look like. Diana's death turned it up to 11. Prince William was all over the tabloids when he was a teenage, and Kate (and Pipa) are practically fashion icons.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass, dummy.

Do you have any proof that Bruce Wayne was famous worlwide? From what I recall, he was discreet as a person.

I can't name a single one spanish billonaire, not even an italian one or a german one. Did you expect me to know about Trump when he wasn't running for presidency? This is nonense. Most french people didn't know about The Apprentice.

>You're a retard. Manhattan has some of the richest people in the world, but for the last 30 years, Trump has been THE MOST FAMOUS rich Manhattan resident.
Do you know the name of the richest guy in Paris? In London? Berlin? Shut up then.

Whose butt is the center one (red+black stripe) friend?

>believing nolan flicks are art and should be carefully examined and discussed

unfortunately there's the rest of the actually observant people in the world who would easily spot putting on glasses and barely even changing your hair. this is even worse than the bruce wayne scenario because superman is basically a god who descended upon the earth and his facial feature and everything must be ingrained in like every person's mind.

>Do you have any proof that Bruce Wayne was famous worlwide? From what I recall, he was discreet as a person.

Are you fucking stupid? Bruce Wayne is an INTERNATIONAL business mogul who PURPOSELY lives an outlandish lifestyle of boozing, womanizing, partying, etc in order to throw people off the trail that he's actually Batman.

>I can't name a single one spanish billonaire, not even an italian one or a german one.
It's not just about money, it's about FAME. Trump is famous world wide because he uses his money and image to give himself and world wide presence. There are tons of billionaires in Manhattan (and the world) but I could only identify a handful of them. Some just get super famous whether they want to or not (Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Trump, Soros, etc)

>Do you know the name of the richest guy in Paris? In London? Berlin? Shut up then.
See above, stupid. You're so fucking obtuse.

"I have been in every business disctrict from Honolulu to Berlin and if you think I'm going to be kept out of a saloon like this, you're very much mistaken."

>This forum

Wow you americans are so self-centered it's an incredible thing to witness
I vouch for this guy by saying that as an european i never heard of Trump before the elections (i think once on a Mac Miller song tho)

Why did they not just end it with Alfred nodding at the camera?

This would have been a good fucking ending. Why the fuck did they spell it out so much?

>I can't name a single one spanish billonaire, not even an italian one or a german one.

None of those countries really matter tbf, you could put all their GDPs and populations together and it would still be less than America.

>Trump is famous world wide because he uses his money and image to give himself and world wide presence.
I'm pretty sure you can't say the same thing about Bruce Wayne.

>Bruce Wayne is an INTERNATIONAL business mogul who PURPOSELY lives an outlandish lifestyle of boozing, womanizing, partying, etc in order to throw people off the trail that he's actually Batman.
Doesn't make him famous worlwide. A lot of rich people do the same thing and you don't know their names.

>I vouch for this guy by saying that as an european i never heard of Trump before the elections

That's because you're an under 18 millennial twat whose whole world revolves around a 4.7" screen that you hold in your hand 24 hours a day.

>Princess Diana's wedding was a world wide event

Never heard of her.

>EVERYONE in America knows the Royal Family and what they look like

Nope.

>Prince William was all over the tabloids when he was a teenage

Is he the bald guy who hung out with Lebron?

>Kate (and Pipa) are practically fashion icons

Idk what a pipa is, but I have heard about Kate.

I really have an addiction if right, but looks like Sasha grey

>I'm pretty sure you can't say the same thing about Bruce Wayne.

Yeah, because Bruce Wayne doesn't do international business. Bruce Wayne take the entire Russian ballet on yacht trips. Bruce Wayne doesn't show up to a hotel with 7 models, go swimming the in hotel fountain with said models, then buy the hotel.

He's only doing stuff like that in Gotham...right....

>Doesn't make him famous worlwide. A lot of rich people do the same thing and you don't know their names.
Not really. If you're the Prince of Gotham (which is essentially the Prince of NY), the world knows who you are.

bad bait (or you're under 18 who sleeps with his smartphone glues to your hand).

I'm 20.

Just as bad.

Haha i don't even have a smartphone, you americans are so amusing
When i'm depressed i look at one of those videos of americans being interviewed about history or geography in the street, i feel so much better afterwards

>Bruce Wayne doesn't show up to a hotel with 7 models, go swimming the in hotel fountain with said models, then buy the hotel.

I'm sure that dozens random billionaires have done this before, but I've never heard of any of them. Being a billionaire isn't as big of a deal as it was when Bruce Wayne's character was first written like 40 years ago, there are hundreds of them running around these days.

Trump only has a half of net worth of a dead Syrian hippie and you say that he was an internationally known billionaire before elections?

Great deflection. Game over.

>Bruce Wayne take the entire Russian ballet on yacht trips. Bruce Wayne doesn't show up to a hotel with 7 models, go swimming the in hotel fountain with said models, then buy the hotel.
That's what we should expect of rich people. They do business, they party hard. It still doesn't make every one of them famous worldwide.

Just because you do international business doesn't mean that foreigners know who you are.

You said "everyone in America", if you're excluding people 20 years old or younger that's a pretty significant percentage of the population, since the average age is like 33.

>When i'm depressed i look at one of those videos of americans being interviewed about history or geography in the street

They always edit the footage to only show the idiots, it's dishonest but it works for comedic purposes.

>Being a billionaire isn't as big of a deal as it was when Bruce Wayne's character was first written like 40 years ago, there are hundreds of them running around these days.

This is true. But, Wayne is the Prince of Gotham, same way Trump was Prince of NY. EVERYONE knew who Trump was, same way in the DC world everyone knew who Bruce was. ESPECIALLY AFTER HIS FACE WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER INTERNATIONAL TV FOR BEING KILLED IN A HUGE TERRORIST ATTACK

>When i'm depressed i look at one of those videos of americans being interviewed about history or geography in the street, i feel so much better afterwards

When I'm depressed I look at pictures of Europe from 30 years ago vs. picture of Europe today with all the migrants and rapists roaming your streets.

You don't understand anything about the world, you're calling a 23yo security agent who doesnt have a phone a fucking "millenial glued to his phone"
Can't you be more humble and accept the fact that a lot of people don't give a shit about america ? I love my country and wouldnt move to your nigger shithole for a million dollars

>Trump only has a half of net worth of a dead Syrian hippie and you say that he was an internationally known billionaire before elections?

Yes. It's not just about your wealth stupid, it's how you use it. If you're rich and want to be world famous, you can do it easily. If you're rich and want to keep a low profile, you can do it easily.

>EVERYONE knew who Trump was
Why do you keep saying that? We already told you that's not true.

>ESPECIALLY AFTER HIS FACE WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER INTERNATIONAL TV FOR BEING KILLED IN A HUGE TERRORIST ATTACK
Sauce? I don't remember that scene in the movie.

>with all the migrants and rapists roaming your streets.

t. Trump

Yo dude there is a mass shooting every week in your country, you guys are hilarious please keep responding

>Can't you be more humble and accept the fact that a lot of people don't give a shit about america ?

It's not about giving a shit about America, stupid. It's about elements of pop culture crossing over. We know Britain' Royal family shit. You know our stupid over the top billionaire shit.

> I love my country and wouldnt move to your nigger shithole for a million dollars
I love my country and wouldn't move to your refugee and rapist shithole for a million dollars.

>But, Wayne is the Prince of Gotham, same way Trump was Prince of NY

Wayne is worth like 10 times as much as Trump. His family basically built Gotham and had been involved in running it from the very beginning. "Prince" is a very accurate nickname because his family was basically the aristocracy. Trump just owned some hotels and yelled a lot.

>EVERYONE knew who Trump was

Maybe in America. But did foreigners know or care? Think of it like one of their soccer stars coming here. Lionel Messi can't go out in public in Europe without being mobbed, but he's so unknown in the US that he could wander through Disney World without anyone bothering him.

>ESPECIALLY AFTER HIS FACE WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER INTERNATIONAL TV FOR BEING KILLED IN A HUGE TERRORIST ATTACK

That kind of faded into the background pretty quickly with the whole "Gotham taken hostage" thing.

>Why do you keep saying that? We already told you that's not true.

You're a bleddit contrarian.

>Sauce? I don't remember that scene in the movie.
So you think the most famous man in Gotham's death (from an insane terror attack) was just a small blurd in a newspaper without a picture and not on every TV screen for a least a few hours? Do you need EVERYTHING in film spelled out for you?

This was also my guess but I wanted to confirm

>security agent
Is that french for "mall cop"?

>French
>complaining about niggers

Like 20% of your country is black or Arab.

>Yo dude there is a mass shooting every week in your country, you guys are hilarious please keep responding

There's a thousand new refugees and more rapes in your countries everyday. Keep responding.

Would you recognize an italian billionaire?

If Berlusconi was sitting across from me at a restaurant I'd probably recognize him

>We know Britain' Royal family shit
That's because you guys are anglo scum
>You know our stupid over the top billionaire shit.
Of course we know Bill Gates, Steve jobs and such but i'm just telling you facts : the vast majority of French people never heard of Trump before, just accept it it's not even a mean thing to say
I don't work in malls because i hate spying on people, and France is 2x whiter than USA
I know man, but atleast i can put my childrens to school without fear of them getting killed (yet)

>Trump just owned some hotels and yelled a lot.

Exactly. He yelled a lot. That's why he is so known.

Lionel Messi can't go out in public in Europe without being mobbed, but he's so unknown in the US that he could wander through Disney World without anyone bothering him.
I refuse to believe that. He might not be mobbed, but a decent amount of Americans know who Messi is.

>That kind of faded into the background pretty quickly with the whole "Gotham taken hostage" thing.
Huh? The Gotham taken hostage story had been in the news for weeks/months. AFTER the seige was over was it announced that Wayne had died. The most famous resident dying in the seige would be big news.

Funny thing is he's likely way less influential in TDK's universe. He was back for like what? 2 years before he literally became a basement dweller for the next decade or whatever as Morgan Freeman basically ran his company for him.

It's Italia.

>You're a bleddit contrarian.

You're american and you want to teach me, a french person, how it is in my own country. This is ridiculous.

>So you think the most famous man in Gotham's death (from an insane terror attack) was just a small blurd in a newspaper without a picture and not on every TV screen for a least a few hours? Do you need EVERYTHING in film spelled out for you?

Maybe you're right, and maybe they could see his face for a few hours on Italian TV. But if something like this happened in real life, common people wouldn't give a shit because they would just be too busy working hard and getting fucked in the ass by their own government. You might not believe it, but most people don't care about what's happening in the US.

>I know man, but atleast i can put my childrens to school without fear of them getting killed (yet)

Our shootings happen once in a while.

You're migrant invasion and rapes is GROWING DAILY.

Alfred noticed.

What are you talking about, Alfred noticed him.

Why couldn't the uprising be a citywide shootout instead of this ridiculous street brawl?

>You might not believe it, but most people don't care about what's happening in the US.

You're insecurities are making this Europe vs. US, but that's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that there are some elements of pop culture that cross international barriers. In the 80's/90's EVERYONE IN THE WORLD knew Donald Trump. Maybe not so much recently since every retard is on instragram 24/7 so they don't have much interest in a 70 year old rich guy, but to deny that Trump wasn't a world wide name is nut.

That's like saying no one outside Britain know the Royal Family. Everytime they have a marriage or a kid it's the entire days news over here.

>Funny thing is he's likely way less influential in TDK's universe. He was back for like what? 2 years before he literally became a basement dweller for the next decade or whatever as Morgan Freeman basically ran his company for him.

This is probably the best answer.

>Lionel Messi can't go out in public in Europe without being mobbed, but he's so unknown in the US that he could wander through Disney World without anyone bothering him.
>I refuse to believe that.

Thought you might say that, here's a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg

The foreigner taking the video clearly knows who he is, but notice how nobody else recognizes him or reacts in any way. The same thing happens with every famous soccer player in America except maybe Beckham, all those aging superstars like Henry and Gerrard have said that their favorite thing about living in America is the way that they get treated like normal people.

me on the right

>In the 80's/90's EVERYONE IN THE WORLD knew Donald Trump.
If only you could understand how wrong you are.

>That's like saying no one outside Britain know the Royal Family. Everytime they have a marriage or a kid it's the entire days news over here.
Comparing the Royal Family and Donald Trump is absurd.

That's different though, Berlusconi was PM of Italy for like 10 years. He wasn't just some random rich guy.

>let me tell you about your country

>That's like saying no one outside Britain know the Royal Family. Everytime they have a marriage or a kid it's the entire days news over here.

On what channel? I've never heard of these people. I know Britain has a royal family (and a queen), but I don't know their names or what they look like.

>If only you could understand how wrong you are.

You weren't there, I was. It's not my fault your entire world is snapchat and instagram.

>Comparing the Royal Family and Donald Trump is absurd.
You're too narrowminded to understand the analogy. The Royal Family carries over the ocean, same way Trump does.

Take your face off instagram for 30 seconds and pick up any newspaper or turn on a newschannel once in a while.

>You weren't there, I was. It's not my fault your entire world is snapchat and instagram.
Oh, so you were living in France or any other european country in the 90's?

>You're too narrowminded to understand the analogy. The Royal Family carries over the ocean, same way Trump does.
You can indeed see the Royal Family in french tabloids from time to time. But you never see Trump, and especially not before he was running for president.

>80's/90's EVERYONE IN THE WORLD knew Donald Trump
Nope, I only became aware who he was when conan started to make jokes about him and his reality tv show in the mid 00's.

Try telling Americans you literally can't name an NFL player. They have a haemorrhage

>Oh, so you were living in France or any other european country in the 90's?
I know that Trump had a world wide presence.

>But you never see Trump, and especially not before he was running for president.
This wasn't true in the 80's/90's. If it's not instagram, tween retards like you don't know what it is.

Nah, Americans understand that foreigners don't give a shit about NFL. It's the reverse of the situation with your soccer players.

Muh symbolism m8.
>Criminals as police.
>Police as rioters.
POETYR

There is one thing i can't understand with this guy, nobody around the world ever heard of Obama before 2007 and a year later he becomes president of the USA and nobody cares
But you say that no one in Europe knew Trump before he was running for president ? BLASPHEMY

I don't see what's wrong with that. Football is the biggest sport in the world and sports events are a big deal. I'm shocked somebody doesn't know who Tom Brady or Peyton Manning is.

>I know that Trump had a world wide presence.
How? Did you actually ask european people if they knew about Trump?

>This wasn't true in the 80's/90's. If it's not instagram, tween retards like you don't know what it is.
So you read french tabloid in the 90's. And you saw Trump in it. Is that so?

Fuck no. Then again I wouldn't be at the type of restaurant someone like Bruce Wayne would be at.

This is pretty bad bait

Never heard of either, couldn't tell you who they play for, if they're black or white or whatever.

American football isn't even close to being the world's biggest sport. More people watch the Manchester derby than watch the Superbowl.

Except it can be argued that Bruce Wayne is a recognizable name/face world wide. The guy is worth anywhere from six to nine billion dollars and has a reputation for being an eccentric playboy. From losing his fortune to having Gotham compromised Wayne would remain on the news. While I understand he may not make such a big splash in some corners overseas I'm certain some foreign paparazzo would have gotten his face on camera sooner or later.

What's bigger than the Super Bowl? Certainly not the World Series. Olympics don't count.

That's OK I don't know what that is either and honestly I never would even heard of Messi if I didn't browse Cred Forums. Only soccer players I know is Beckham and Alex Morgan desu.

Then it stands to reason why you wouldn't know who she is. Learn your history.

Keep the camera in close like how Banes angle is duh

>plebs still think that scene was real

It was Alfreds dream and hope that they were there. Batman died. How do you retards think otherwise?

Kubrick is dead. Is there anyone to take his place?

Alfred couldn't imagine Catwoman wearing the necklace of Bruce's mother. He didn't know about her and Bruce.

Villeneuve

Make sure it actually looks like their fighting. Then again, its you dont really notice it if youre paying attention to Batman and the big guy, and their fighting scene is pretty decent for a western movie.

>What's bigger than the Super Bowl?

Pretty much everything. Rugby, Cricket, football, formula one. Not even the cup matches, just regular season matches in football regularly draw more viewers.

you mispelled eXXXtreme

People in influential circles would know how Bruce Wayne is and would be able to pick him out of a crowd in a party. Beyond that I doubt Wayne would be mobbed if he walked down the street there unless paparazzi spotted him.

>heck
Opinion disregarded.

>nolan
>logic
Pick one

Because each cop magically ate through 60 bullets a piece so the bad guys couldn't drill into the crowd like they should have.

Never heard of them before.

>doesnt have a phone

Who doesn't have a fucking phone in this day and age? At least try to make your lies believable.

>famous celebrity

Are you people pretending to be retarded?

He lived ten years as a recluse and out of the public eye. Expecting people in Europe to recognize recluse billionaires?

>He lived ten years as a recluse and out of the public eye. Expecting people in Europe to recognize recluse billionaires?

This is true, but there's 2 things wrong with it:

1. He was recently killed in a huge terror attack and his face was all over the news.
2. Even if he isn't mobbed by people, all it takes is a few people to recognize him, take a picture of him with their phones, and send the pics to their news organizations. Wayne wouldn't last a week as a dead man. SOMEONE would recognize him. Even if he runs into an old business associate, etc.

The trick would be to not even have that scene in the first place.
Really the final battle should have been the police working with Batman to do some coordinated tactical shit on the Bane Building, allowing Batman to sneak inside and confront him.

Instead we got the entire police force doing some charge against guys with machine guns and then I guess the stunt director was sick.

>and his face was all over the news

Citation fucking needed. Nothing in the movie implied that his death was a big deal, that it was in the news at all and that it wasn't overshadowed by bigger events like the nuclear bomb going off.

Maybe local gotham papers could find it a big deal, not internatinal news.

>SOMEONE would recognize him. Even if he runs into an old business associate, etc.

He lived as a recluse for a decade. He didn't have friends or business associates. Even if someone recognizes him so what? He will just deny he's Bruce Wayne. What kind of trouble you think anyone would go to , to investigate if some random person they met in Itally is a long dead long forgotten former recluse billionare.

Are you fucking retarded? Well are you?

>fake your death saving the world with a clever switcheroo
>don't tell your love interest
>don't tell your father-figure butler
>don't tell your commissioner buddy
>leave them to mope in the desolation of your departure, immersed in the misery of losing a close friend or loved one until you eventually do tell them you are actually not dead and are alive

thanks bat man

>>don't tell your love interest
Did you even watch the movie?

You idiots, it was a mirage. Albert didn't see anything, it was all inside his dream.

Ultra rare deleted scene incoming. Nolan wisely foresaw the general public couldn't handle it and thus had it delet

Was he even a Billionaire anymore? I don't remember the movie that well but I remember him going bankrupt at one point

Would you recognize one of the millions of millionaires and billionaires if you saw him in the street without bodyguards, far from his country, where he is assumed dead ?

He lived ten years as a recluse, before that he was travelling across the world (also without being recognized by anyone), and after that when he finally gets out and goes to that party he uses a machine that shuts down cameras.

I'm sure every Italian in the street was carrying the two recent pictures of the dead billionaire, just in case.

no one watching this movie notices any of this shit and it looks fine unless youre an autist who spends hours looking for for shit so he can get a (You) on an anonymous internet message board

There was definitely a time when she thought he was dead

Well Falcone did say he'd have to travel across the world to find someone who doesn't know him.

>amerifats unironically think this

If Warren Buffett came to my neighborhood bar literally no one would recognize him. No one would even know that IKEA guys name. Bill Gates maybe if he looked like he always looks but most would probably take that as a joke.

Point: No one in Europe cares about some generic rich guy from fatland

lovely bit of numbers

>Albert

You are deluding yourself. I'm 28, and lived in Europe half my life. I guarantee you that nearly nobody there had heard of Trump before the election.

This is why I keep coming to Cred Forums even after all these years.

No, you are wrong. I've lived in Yurop for the entirety of my life and I knew who Trump was for years, so did the people around me.

This looks like a Street Fighter stage

>You're migrant invasion and rapes is GROWING DAILY.
As are your shootings.
Also don't you only have a 60% white population?

Apprentice was popular at least in Finland but that is where everyone know him and that's all everyone knows about him.

>Our shootings happen once in a while.
When was the last week without a single one?

In fact, nobody even recognizes Beckham. I was at a (fairly busy) bar in Utah years ago with Beckham, and I was the only person who recognized him.

It's an incredibly insular country.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

I left before the show aired.

You think? How were you aware of him? News? Tabloids?

Just as a general media figure, in much the same way as we knew Richard Branson or Bill Gates.

Nolan

I actually like that idea of Batman sneaking in. Stealth is kind of Batman's thing isn't it? That would fit his character better.

If those countries put their debt together it would still be less than U.S. debt

That was thrown out of the window when he spent an entire day painting a Batman symbol in oil on a random building and set it on fire.