It's a Murphy narrates everything because the writers are lazy and the viewers are retarded episode

>it's a Murphy narrates everything because the writers are lazy and the viewers are retarded episode

I liked his narration and how it showed reels of real footage and pictures.

yeah this show is a joke just like every netflix original trashfest

nothing new this shit board likes it though

It gives it a unique feel. The writing is great. One of the best show on tv.

It's so ridiculous and predictable at points

>And who do you think was behind it all?
>That's right, our old friend...Pablo.

Yeah, it could have been better, but it also could have been a lot worse. They did the lazy narration thing for broad appeal in the US, it probably wouldn't have even been financeable otherwise.

It's not one of the greats, but it's a GOAT good show.

s1 bloodline, s1 house of cards, sense8, bojack, kimmy schmidt and stranger things are all really good although not great either.

This kind of 'almost as good as a good hbo or amc show' tv sets the bar higher for hbo and amc, it's good for the industry and audiences.

Current HBO can't compare to current Netflix.

Yup. It has such a unique vibe. Truly a great show. Also their actors were on fucking point

> "GO FIGURE"

true, HBO miniseries are so far ahead

You are now aware that based Carillo is totally made up.

togetherness > love
high maintenance < master of none
Girls > Bojack
Veep > kimmy schmidt > s4 AD
Game of thrones > house of cards
True detective s1 & 2 = narcos
The night of > orange is the new black
The jinx > making of a murderer

*girls < bojack

>it's an OP thinks all narration is bad because he sat in on a screenwriting class episode
Fuck people like you who want to box in cinema so that everything is a certain way.

"DUDE SHOW DON'T TELL"

fuck off already.

sesame street > stranger things
ballers < sense8
mildred pierce > bloodlines

"Carrillo was under a lot of political pressure"

(Carrillo is not shown to be under any political pressure)

It's just fucking lazy.

I didn't learn this shit in a screenwriting class, i learnt it in English class when i was 10.

what you conyo maricon

Enjoy hating good content for no reason other than that you've been told its bad.

No i think it's great, i recommend it to people.

I gave a specific reason though. That's not no reason. It's ok to like something without being delusional and oblivious about its flaws.

You don't need to be insulted if the lowbrow techniques used appeal to you either.

Yeah the Martinez guy that took over in the end, in real life he was the commander of the Search Bloc since the beginning.
And he did most of the based things that the show attributes to Carrillo.

Lol

>scene with no narration
>same scene with narration
>scene with narration is the lazy one
wut

Maybe you wanted to say that it's "dumbed down." It would be lazy if they used narration instead of showing what was happening, but how can it be lazy if the narration is added to what's being shown? It just makes it more clear for the viewer.

Its lazy because they clearly thought "we have no idea how to actually show this. So just have murphy say it."

Oh fuck, totally misread what you posted. Didn't catch the "not".

Carry on.

>Girls > Bojack
Literally and figuratively kill yourself.

MU-CHA-CHOS

everybody loves raymond is better than hackjack hackman

I liked it too. Murphy has a comfy voice.

The quality of Bojack is irrelevant.
If you think Girls is better than anything you should fuck off back to Tumbrl or AVclub.

read both my posts they're next to each other.

Ok then