Movies that women will NEVER understand

>be a junkie shit
>get depressed
>friends dont understand
I didnt understand it either

Lars and the real girl. a movie that only lonely guys can truly understand and appreciate.

junkie shit was just a plot device, remove that and you got an average 4channer

Do you think there was any way out for Anders? Ebert in his critic mentioned he'd advise him to leave everything behind and start fresh in a foreign country

the problem for men is to be felt, to be relevant, meritorious and plenty of other fantasies created only to bring misery on yourself, with the ultimate fantasy for being to be easily noticed by women and giving them orgasms.
the solution is to stop caring about what you experience

shilling this movie hard, aint ya? i saw your post yesterday, don't lie. i actually don't mind. i love the hell out of Joachim Trier's trio of films. however, quit the meme bs. what are you? twelve? (please forgive me if you are actually 12 yr s old, as only 12 yr olds meme)

The whole movie waa about the women in Lars' life being way more accepting and supportive of his real doll love than most people would be. Hell, most people on Cred Forums actually ridicule anons that post realdolls

Check your facts, negrumps

>shilling a movie on a board where everyone pirate's stuff
I don't think you understand what shilling means

That's my first post about the movie, just saw it yesterday. And i find out about it on tv too, so thanks to whoever shilling it.

Why can't women understand this movie? There's almost as many alienated women as there are men and it's more difficult for women to get on their feet. "Oh buuhuu it's so hard to be a guy!"

When did this meme go from a joke to people apparently having a sincere belief that women don't have feelings?

Just hide these threads, user. It's all lonely single men trying to shirk responsibility for their own unattractiveness by blaming it on a woman's so-called incapability to "understand" the struggle of these poor, disadvantaged white men affluent enough to have internet access boo hoo ;_;

even tho women are far and away more empathic than men on a statistical basis

so you're such an astute mind the first thing you do after watching the film is create a thread about how there's no way women will understand it? 12 yr old confirmed.

Yes. And I'm 26.

women live through getting sex
men live through giving sex

what about trans?

I dont think women played any role in his depression

It was drug addiction and social alienation, I don't know how this became about women

Swiss Army Man
Her

Agreed. He became an addict to alleviate his alienation feelings. Now this is the interesting question: why did he end up feeling a stranger and how could he be saved

what are you talking about Cred Forumseddit?? all the film sites I use its mostly praised by women
BLIND and REPRISE are the one that are praised by men