I just had the best dream in my fucking life...

I just had the best dream in my fucking life. I was never a big fan of Emma Roberts nor did i found her that much attractive. We were surviving together in zombie apocalypse while nukes were dropping all around us, it was fucking amazing. I woke up being in love with her.

Wish i never woke up

>post Emma

sounds /comfy/

best emma

>ywn be repeatedly punched in the face by Emma as she rides you until you cum inside her

You are enlightened now
Congrats

best emma lads

>ywn do it for free

Emma Robberts strikes me as the kind of girl who looks for drunk, passed out guys and takes a pic of their flaccid junk.

>tfw froglovers went back to the ponds and Cred Forums became a Roberts stronghold

fake blondes are my fetish

I'd be her slave

I'm not even joking

so would i

neither am i

:(

Daily reminder that this guy kissed Emma, Jennifer Anniston and Molly Quinn in the same movie

;___;

DELETE THIS

wtf i'm a cuckold now

she has the forward young man sweater

>white guy

Reminder that Roberts is 5'1

If you're '7-8 your dick is the size of her forearm and make her tummy bulge out. Her tiny pussy most likely clings even when you're pulling out so you have to think about muslims/insects/hot garbage/mouthful of sand not to nut

>If you're '7-8 your dick is the size of her forearm and make her tummy bulge out.

I saw a girl do this once.

she was pretty gross though

>ywn be bullied by tiny emma

>If you're '7-8 your dick is the size of her forearm and make her tummy bulge out

Tfw i will never punch emma roberts in the face repeatedly until the skin of her face gets ripped off while busting my nut inside her

Do you think Eric actually had time to raise her?

That's nothing bro. I never was a big fan just like yourself. Then on night I dreamt I was at home and Emma was living with us as part of a student exchange program. We fell in love, we hugged and kissed, watched movies together and on the final night before she left forever we spooned and then fucked. She was wearing a black t-shirt and black panties. The following day we were hugged and crying until the moment she left.

I've never considered scuicide in my life except for the time when I woke up from this dream

Probably yes, she is slim enough.

He used to have serious drug problems. Like celebrity rehab tier. She seems to have turned out ok still.

Wew