S10

>s10
How is this show still running? It's the absolute bottom of the barrel by now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-qFdw-v_o
youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You answered your own question faggot

All of them are in relationships, happy and complete normies now like every other sitcom

What's the point?

Even Indian twink?
Did he come out?

The Sheldon actor makes 22 million a season..

this is a good argument for communism

jewish media

He was dating two girls at the same time

I want to hate it but it's just so comfy

It's for middle age white women now. It's why everyone is married and has relationship problems. It's basically friends with a few science jokes

First 5 or so seasons were pretty funny. Then it became "lets get everyone a girlfriend/wife" show.

Him penny and leonard make a million an episode. Raj and howard make 750k an ep. Bernadette and amy make 60k an ep.

sadly true. girls ruin everything.

Friends of this generation

Apparently old people love this show. I was shocked to find out my parents were big fans

Its funny that people who get asspained over TBBT are stricken with the same mental and personality disorders mocked via Sheldon in the show. It pretty much always boils down to the fact they're so autistic and obsessive compulsive, they can't handle the concept of "TV", aka, its not fucking supposed to be real or realistic, and if they recognize something being "incorrect" in so far as real life, they have a physical reaction and can't fucking handle it. Combine this with their social retardation which requires them to overcompensate for their lack of self-esteem by extreme delusions to the opposite end of the spectrum of megalomania and you get faggots who actually convince themselves they are above a tv show because they're too smart for it, since they recognized some incorrect usage of a computer term and feel the constant need to tell everyone how much better they are than others for not watching the show.

>You are just like Sheldon,user!

no

there seems to be nothing else worth watching

That fucking triggers me

>60k
>Not 600k
Did they get stiffed or something?

BAZOONGA

It's a fairly standard but uninspired show that gets hate for being about nerds.

True shit is Two Broke Girls and that's the show that deserves the hate BBT gets

stop acting like a faggot

I unironically like TBBT but it's getting a bit weird now.... There are like episodes without a single joke now. No guest appearances. It's like watching low budget friends without the fun.

>Leonard+Penny = married
>Sheldon + Amy = steady, have fugged
>Howard + Bernadette = Married + baby on the way
>Raj = 8/10 gf, a little weird but kinda normie now.

What did you just say to me you little bitch

It's racist and sexist but all the normies love it.

It cracks me up that you people are literally this autistic to warrant such comparisons in real life, that's why Cred Forums hates this show so much.

If you don't want to be compared to him stop acing like an autistic numale.

>22 million a season
God damn it. I know he's worth more than that to the studio that makes this junk but you still wish society wasn't like this. No actor deserves that amount of money.

Why do white women love alcohol so much? It's terrible for your skin and ages you like no other jesus christ

?

it's a generic sitcom now. they'll have relationship problems and all that shit, only to always end on a good note to appease the normies.

Have the people who hate on the show actually watched it? It's not particuarly good or anything, but when your complaint is 'it makes fun of nerds' you've clearly never watched it. It makes fun of those that aren't nerds as well, Penny being an obvious example.

Then again maybe it's changed, I think I watched up until Howard went into space., then came back to make a lot of space jokes

>Sheldon + Amy = steady, have fugged

Really?

>t's terrible for your skin and ages you like no other
do you not drink because of that? jesus christ indeed...

BRONCHITIS

Denial is a confirmation.

Those aren't good reasons according to you? Dumbass hedonist.

The characters are likeable.

I don't know, I started going out when I was 17, I had enough at 22 when it did nothing to me anymore and I had to do coke/amph when going out not to fall asleep. I stopped everything after that - how the fuck do you get addicted to stims... you feel so shitty afterwards that you almost want to drown yourself in the sea.

>tfw i have friends that thinks two and a half men is rubbish while praising the shit out of tbbt

there are other factors that will age you faster than alcohol and they don't make life more bearable. It's a good tradeoff.

Your salary depend on how easy it is to write you out

Step out of line, and they'll have an episode where you lick 500 envelopes

Dude.

People I went to school with look like they're in their late 30s early 40s. I look like I'm in my early twenties and get asked for ID at stores.

All I did was avoid drinking and going to the gym. I smoke sometimes etc.

Drinking and stims is turbo aging.

Yes

Sheldon asked for verbal and written consent because he doesnt want to go to jail

>by now
kek

>avoid drinking
>I smoke sometimes
You realize smoking is much worse right?

>Sheldon asked for verbal and written consent because he doesnt want to go to jail
i don't remember that episode, but boy that could have happened

>It's racist and sexist but all the normies love it.
Just like Family guy, something Cred Forums also hates. Has a rape and a racist joke probably every episode.

It's almost, almost as if normies actually have no problem with edgy humor and in fact don't even care about racism, sexism and other bs trigger culture. Wow really makes you think huh?

>science jokes
GUISE LETS PLAY HALO 5 LMAO.
DEAD CATS LOL
STRING THEORY ROFL

Because normies love it

>they are making a shitty show
>they hate it with passion
>they know nobody will never hire them after that
>"but hey, we all insanely rich doing that crap, so go on forever"

Atmosphere in the set has to be awesome lol

I cringe when they start talking about anything like that. Not because I feel superior or above all this shit, but because there's no use in pretending this isn't a couples sitcom by now.

Remember that time when Superman smashed Penny for fun and didn't call her back?

Her self-esteem must be in tatters. Poor Kaley

At least she got bone him, and can brag about it.

no, I mean, I'm jealous of him. But her love life is a fucking mess.

I want to bone....

why does effort take effort....

Adults 35-60 mostly from middle America who see the charecters as a window in to their children's world that they don't understand. To them it's just a wacky show about the dumb things kids are into these days, they sit and giggle and the pop culture references and things they imagine their son is doing while waiting for the new kevin James or Tim Allen show to start.

My mom loves TBBT she's 50+

is there any data about the age of the audience? Would like to know desu

for real

>finally get married
>get shit ass tattoo to commemorate
>hypen your husband's last name and make the producers put it as is on the show's credits
>divorce one season after

what a dumbass

She married a fucking tennis coach or something after like less than a year.

I'm all for celebs dating regular people but c'mon.

Your mom loves The Big Black Taint?

Freak., I bet your mom's a SAVAGE in the sack. Eat your asshole for hours. WEW

Big Bang Theory isnt a Geel show or a show for geeks

It's a geek themed sitcom. Two Broke girls isnt a show for girls that want a bakery, Arrested development isnt aimed to construction company owners.

Big Bang theory is just a shitty show. A bad sitcom with a gimmick.

she divorced

Yeah i know he was a golddigger ofc.

>People who rate Bernadette over Penny

i Smh every time

>I don't drink
>I smoke
>Shart in mart detected

>twink

I don't think you know what that means, faggot.

Bernadette > Shit > Penny > Amy

It's LA, he probably made more than her

He deserves it, considering he'll always be known as "that autist from bbt"

He doesn't get paid to "act". He gets paid to stay with the show because if he left, it would be over.

Penny > all

How much of that do they get to keep after taxes, agent's fees etc.?

Maybe if had been a real pro at some point, but he's not.

Im not even that autistic, I just got a very non-autistic friendbase

Why do you act like a dweeby fucking autist?

literally just go to any beach in florida/california and you'll see thousands of girls who look just like penny

Her skin looks pretty good user

last man standing is alright. His daughters are all QTs

>faketits.jpg
fuckin cuck

It's a comfy show for the plebeians to watch on Thursday night "tv and collapse from exhaustion".

The real sad sacks are the die hard fans who've spend hundreds buying the DVDs they'll never watch.

BABAZONGERS

Wow got 'em

Leonard is/looks like such an insufferable faggot. The actor who plays him is off putting as hell.

hi moot. Where's your dress?

I never like the dude in anything he has been in. Just seems really douchy

It's absolute garbage and has been from the beginning, but "Nerd Blackface" is one of the stupidest complaints ever. It always makes me smile when people cry over that

It's because the people that complain about it are as autistic as the characters and don't like when mommy calls them Sheldon

BABANGERS XD

so it's safe to say
TBBT>Seinfeld now at this point right bros?
It's not only surpassed it in following, ratings, $perEpisode, and now seasons.
Literally can't think of one thing Steinfeld did better except dumb "Gurg holds baseball bat memes"

Shit taste

>Literally can't think of one thing Steinfeld did better

Be funny

>penny
for holywood standards she's not even attractive 8/10 body at best

but holy shit with that horse face she's fuckin 5/10 dude I'm not saying I wouldn't bang her because I would but every other actress is sexier AND younger than her

I don't watch tv shows to see average people lmao

Mine too

That's literally so much money, I can't believe people make multiple millions just for tv show seasons, what the fuck.

THICC

They had all their families turn up for their wedding

It became FRIENDS and you didn't even realize

You mad as heck

They'e the target audience, same as with NCIS nowadays

Americans.

>yes
>no
>no
>no

Calm down Chuck Lorre

He's way out of her league desu

The oldest one isn't

>Raj getting Claire Izombiefu

My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
This is the kind of chick that dates some bohemian alt-chad artsy dude that looks like a male model.

I agreed it's shit senpai

With you op, two episodes out this season 2 geek jokes, all muh baby, muh work, muh friendship, muh family etc...

I'll stick it out for the penny with pokies/in bra episodes..

Don't forget he's also got the tall redhead

>how the fuck do you get addicted to stims
it's almost as if people are different!

They used to have fun guest stars etc, but now everyone's wage is so high they can't afford anyone lmao.

Zach the kind idiot, Sheldon's assistant Alex, Billy Bob Thornton the creeper doctor, James Earl Jones the superbro etc.

>Characters who didn't deserve to have it so hard

He's owns a failing comicbook store
>Laughtrack
He's poor on the verge of being homeless
>Laughtrack
He's super lonely, a social outcast with psychological issues
>Laughtrack

don't get me started with the laughtrack

now this is actually Cred Forums the character

It's weird because in his first episode he was "th3 gang" gone right. he had a gallery show for his art, he owned his own business, he got to second base with Penny. Hell he's friends with Will Wheaton first too.

Why did they tear him down?

You do realize every woman in that show is Jewish right? EVERY SINGLE ONE.

And?

They all look like they're in their late 40s. If you're going to make a show about nerds millenials maybe actually use millenials. This show was a mistake and Chuck Lorre is a talentless fuckboy milking his cookie cutter sitcoms.

>"You know who you remind me of, user?"
>prepare to hear sheldon
>"That donkey from Winnie the Pooh"

Why do you like Jews so much? 2 percent of the population, yet 100 percent of Hollywood.

I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED BY CHUCK LORRE

Hollywood is a meritocracy. If goyim can't compete then what choice do the Jews have but to take all the roles?

wtf I'm a communist now

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-qFdw-v_o
>The soundtrack was composed by Dennis Challen Brown (credited as "D.C. Brown" and later as "Dennis C. Brown") and Chuck Lorre. Lorre recorded the theme song (and performed the spoken parts) and became a successful television producer.

>Lorre recorded the theme song (and performed the spoken parts)

Ninja Turtles cameo when?

u jelly m8?

It's the highest rated show in the U.S and most aired across the world.

Literally as popular as Friends, HIMYM, Scrubs.
Those shows aired every weekday across the world.

The show is comfy and has likable characters.

Personality means nothing yep nothing at all

>They never had a 2,5 men/TBBT crossover episode despite both taking place in L.A, it being on the same network, by the same production company

How hard could it be?

Charlie Sheen had a cameo as himself, so if the shows crossed over it would break continuity

Out of her Justice League dare I say?

Yeah but they were all autistic as well

it always way the bottom of the barrel
youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

Don't think they cared about that. Judy Greer played a Charlie hookup and Walden's (Ashton Kutcher) longtime wife who divorced him.

>that episode where Raj eats some testosterone pill and almost gets a gf just from awkwardly talking to her

I ree'd so hard I woke up my mom

The only good show with an autist was Community and it's because of people like you that it never got proper recognition.

Used to be
>comic book owner nerdy normie

Now
>autistic Quagmire, who wants to rape and murder every woman but he starts sweating and crying when one talks to him

He used to be the most socially competent out of the guys.

Sheldon was complete robot
Raj mute weirdo
Howard creepo sex offender
Leonard mumbling nerd with 0 charisma.

Community didn't have mainstream accessibility. Plus it lost Troy which hurt it. Don't get me wrong, Community was often great but there are many reasons why it didn't blow up.

>Sheldon was complete robot

I miss the pilot

in the last episode they cut out even those.
they also added another couple to the show

or they just think its a dumb show and would rather watch something more entertaining

yeah, they really messed up his character. Everything about him changed for the worse.

same

they're the target audience

Earning that much they'd be paid to a trust or company of some kind to avoid taxes. Dunno what agents charge though.

>Dunno what agents charge though

15% of the top

Taking to my dad in the phone the other day and he started praising this show. I was pretty shocked. Thought he had good taste

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

Whites have been drinking alcohol for thousands of years, we have a natural taste and tolerance for it. Blacks, Asians, and especially indians (natives) for the most part cannot hold their liquor nor drink responsibly so it's good that they avoid it.