Donald Glover did a great job here. Why isn't this being discussed?

Donald Glover did a great job here. Why isn't this being discussed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_iMuZ3ZDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's an immaculate show. We've had a few decent threads but it usually devolves into a Cred Forums shitfest.

When's the new episode out?

Its for black people

1 word and it rhymes with wack

So are white women.

can i or can i not donald glover devolved from racism in trying to create discussion about his shitty show to pure spam?

What did he mean by this?

>can I or can I not donald glover devolved from racism

What in the fuck

english please

because it's just another time niggers pretend they invented rap music and run the rap game when they clearly haven't got shit on quality white mcs and producers except chimping out about money guns and drugs and going to jail or being shot.

why don't they make a show about a WHITE rapper, which actually might be good, but too bad they doesn't align with jew interests.

Which one of them is the rapist?

You understand that this doesn't have anything to do with Glover's rap career, right?

I'm glad you came into the thread just to shitpost a clearly uninformed opinion

Dude white genocide lmao.

Finally a show that portrays hapas as the mentally ill people they are

I really like it so far. It's way more critical/honest about black culture than you'd expect

Ernie's life problems are dull as fuck though, and he's not a good enough actor to make it work. On the other hand Darius is a pretty cliched character but Keith Stanfield is so fun to watch he pulls it off. He's the only reason I'm looking forward to that Death Note movie

I'm enjoying it too, but there really isn't a whole lot to discuss at this point. It's a good show, though, I agree

I watched the show. I didn't see one (ONE) white rapper. It's supposed to be about rap music, but they don't show who actually does the GOOD raps. I don't understand WHY jews think financing facist lies like all rappers are black, or that niggers can even rap, is good for society, but anything to get jamal selling drugs and rapping right, so they can go back to buisiness as usal and keep hard working white rappers losing all the record contracts to niggers and to overseas.

>red and blue shirt
Give it up Dong Lover, Miles Morales isn't happening

fuck i'm drunk, nice dubs. what i meant was that why does every time this thread is about comes about about donald glover we never address the fact that it has always devolved around whether or not it is about the racism of his shitty show or if he can make it something else?

Last episode didn't feel as weighty as those that came before. It's nice to know it's not perfect i guess...

naval gazing crap. i want to murder people that make shows like this.

I thought that chinese looking guy was great satire. If Paper Boy saw a "real" black guy exploiting poverty and violence around him he wouldn't blink, but an "outsider" does it and suddenly all their behavior looks a lot shittier than he realized. Nobody is innocent in perpetuating their shitty lifestyles

He doesn't care, he'll be the young Lando.

I don't relate to black culture so it dosnt interest me.

Only googles watch this.

I would guess that most of the audience is white

>How come a show about black people has black people in it?

Is this what autism is really like

Its not an easy show to quickly see a 10 second clip and pigeonhole into a box. Its actually getting good reviews but people on here don't actually want to show about black people

Because Cred Forums ruins every attempt at a thread.

Also, since there's no farts, laughtracks, or superheroes you have to be over 18 to understand it. But I repeat myself.

This, most of the audience are SWPLs and mulatto girls, if I know my Dong Lover fan demographics.

Last episode was not that good.That asian guy was so fucking annoying and I know that's the point but fuck it was almost unwatchable.

All White people are evil stereotypes or dicks the show. I kinda understand where he's coming from but it's kinda heavy handed and 20 years too late.

Is there an example of a recent-ish modern "White" show where blacks are portrayed negatively?

>all white people
You mean the one meant to satirize a certain kind of person? Or the comically peppy waitress meant to play off how broke he is? Stop being such a pussy

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

>first episode
>omg this white guy said nigger i cant believe his audacity

jesus christ this show is cringe

kimmy schmidt

The (gay) black best friend (and only black character) is a narcissistic asshole, loser

So is her white best friend though

She's not white, she's native american
The white characters are all reasonably nice.

You're right. Why is Tina Fey so racist?

>fuck i'm drunk, nice dubs.
Dude even if you're in Europe it's like.... 5pm...

Unless you're Strayan then maybe it would be fine. Must be like 10pm there or some shit.

she's red pilled as fuck, i saw her outside a trump rally lecturing some spics

>his gf brings up the wage gap in a situation where he's flat broke

kek'd pretty hard

Is the show largely about race relations? If that's the case, I can't think of anything less interesting at the moment.

Race is practically an unavoidable topic these days, and the last thing I feel like doing is sitting through a show that continually attempts to edify me on why I'm a bigot or why blacks are victims.

The show isn't about white people at all.

The show is all about race, but not really "racial issues". If that makes sense.

It is basically niggers complaining; the show. They think it's like funny observations or something, but it's just so wingey. I don't get how one group can just endlessly cry so much about nothing.

About a broke guy trying to manage his cousin who just got pretty popular with his mix tape

It's about a young guy with no goals or prospects who attaches himself to his rapper cousin after he blows up on the internet. Silly ghetto shit and millenial ennui ensues

Sounds kinda like a Curb Your Enthusiasm for blacks.

No, he said "nigga"

Easily triggered Cred Forumscucks on suicide watch

Don't for get you wives, mothers, and daughters, whitey. They can have some chocolate when we FX and chill.

Oh, Jesus Christ. Name three white rappers better than Kanye, Kendrick, or Drake even. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I love how the Asian looking guy's ethnicity is still totally vague. He's either an Asian who looks black or a black guy who looks Asian. I thought he was Asian when I first saw him so when he called paperboi his nigga 3 times in 2 minutes I was like wtf?

>can i or can i not donald glover devolved from racism in trying to create discussion about his shitty show to pure spam?

Nigger what?

Lil Ugly Mane, early Eminem, me.

scha dara parr

Its 11am somewhere ;)

>why don't they make a show about a white rapper?
Kek. Unless it's about The Average Homeboy, that's a pretty retarded idea.

The Beastie Boys
3 right there that are infinitely better

It's a bad show. It's funny, in a way, because it really shows how desperate Donald glover is to be perceived a certain way. Here, for example, he's a black youth in touch with the streets who just happens to be an ivy leaguer, and an expert in psychology and philosophy. It's sucj blatant ego stroking it becomes laughable.

The beastie boys are clearly the GOAT but the fucking nigger rap game gets its orders from tel aviv and white rappers aren't allowed to succeed.

lol, they're Will smith tier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_iMuZ3ZDw

I like this idea

Is it me or does Donald Glover stand out like a sore thumb for being the whitest black person ever?

>Implying the fresh prince isn't a phenomenal lyricist

nigga?

That's wholesome. Glover could easily play that character but for some reason he's obsessed with portraying black characters, like black characters are all he thinks that black people niggers are the only ones worth caring about.

>the show only have black writers
>"I wanted to show White people, you don't know everything about Black culture,"
>it's a show about a black guy wanting to be rapper

Thanks Donald for showing us white boys something we didn't already know!

>white rappers aren't allowed to succeed
Because they often try to elevate a genre that is traditionally pretty knuckle-dragging. Most of them try way too fuckin hard with all the clever metaphors, double entendres, 10 dollar words, and Complex rhythmic structures -- it just rarely "works". It's kinda like when artfags try to elevate or appropriate Black Metal; it's a juvenile style of music that should not be taken very seriously.

Glover is so insecure i might watch this show just to laugh at him. But i doubt it's worth watching.

He doesnt want to be a rapper though dumbass

Is hanging out with Remy Donald Glover's biggest accomplishment?

When did tv get filled with a bunch of sensitive beta racist cucks?

>make a show about a WHITE rapper

But they did. They even made him a faggot as well to represent white people's gratuitous love of "boipussy".

Cred Forumslack?

> It's kinda like when artfags try to elevate or appropriate Black Metal; it's a juvenile style of music that should not be taken very seriously.
Heh

blame pol, it's getting worse each day

Literally every show involving black americans is all about being black. Why is this?

Why cant they just be black without everything revolving around it?

imma let u finish gambino
BUT UNCLE BUCK IS THE GREAST BLACK SHOW OF ALL TIME

Same reasons feminist artists make art that revolves around gender. They're constantly looking at the world through a narrow lense, and they're so hyper-focused on various forms of oppression that they see it everywhere (the eyes see what the mind believes). And then they complain about not having a wider audience.

>don't wanna be defined by their race or sex
>focus on their race or sex
Yeah, it's pretty counterintuitive.

I'm not American, so I'm curious, are there good shows about black americans that arent like this?

I remember shows like fresh prince or cosby show sometimes dealt with that but it wasnt as in your face constantly.

>doesn't hire any white people on the staff out of principle and makes it really clear its because it's about black issues, & that white people wouldn't know anything about it

> expects white people to watch it

tv shows are for entertainment, you can't SJW someone into watching your show or call them racist for not watching it because people can watch whatever they want to watch

My wife's son loves it.

How can white men even compete?

It's just not realistic

Not at all, those days are over. Americans are way too obsessed (and I mean pathologically obsessed) with race that I'd be shocked if a show came out that featured a family that just happened to be black.

Although there is one primetime show that features a black family that I haven't seen. But I guarantee that whether of not it focuses on race, it's terrible.

I don't like Donald Glover on a personal level so I am not interested in watching the show.

If you're talking about that show blackish or whatever it just fucking sucks.

Not for any political reasons really but it's just not funny.

top kek, Cred Forums on suicide watch.

Scenario A)
>kek this show is gay niggers niggers who would ever watch this shit?
>still cuck themselves into watching it anyway

Scenario B)
>watches show
>posts on Cred Forums how they haven't watched it before and aren't going to in the future for whatever reason
>repeat first and second meme arrow in Scenario B

Combined with their humiliating defeat last night do you think this will be what finally sets them over the edge?

What on earth did this post add to that point?

My favorite thing of all is this:
>Dude why are there so many blacks in stuff I hate niggers why can't they just make their own shows
>Dong lover makes his own show
>Dude how come this doesn't have white people in it what the fuck niggers are so racist

I remain completely convinced that if a black guy donated to charity someone on Cred Forums would find a way to be upset about it

How many of these threads have you made OP?

Don't think too much of it.
Metalheads are edgy retards. I'm sure he thought about unsheathing his katana as he wrote that.

>Blackish
Yeah, that must be the one. Heh... fuckin Blackish. Embarassing.

Donald "seriously guys I'm not black, now let me whine about it in rap" Glover is black again?

So hard to keep up with all the shuckin and jivin of these spooks.

this last episode was a bit weak, its already going downhill.

Since you didn't get a single negative reply I feel compelled to be the first to handout this genuine (You).

I'm not samefagging, if that's what you mean to imply