Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalwire.com/2016/09/27/giuliani-suggests-trump-skip-next-debates/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMi8_7UOnto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bill clinton

depending on who dies first, Meryl Streep

Jennifer Lawrence

IDRIS

Was losing the debate a part of her plan? What was her character's endgame?

Idris Elba.

>mfw she plays both hillary and trump

Chloe Grace Moretz has the perfect body type.
Idris Elba as Bill Clinton.

an iguana

did anyone noticed how disgustingly yellow her teeth were? jesus christ you are receiving 100s of millions from wall-street and you can't afford a teeth whiter?

too street

Look at all does high profile publications. Who wouldn't believe the Hollywood Gossip, the cape cod times or the drudge report?

Melissa Mcarthy

Wojak

I'm going to get my nan to audition, I can coach her on acting like a psychopath.

Sigourney Weaver

>le psychopath meme
how does it feel knowing a """psychopath"""" utterly destroyed drumpf?

Nobody.

After Trump wins, Hollywood will be erased from US soil and move to Vancuver, while Hillary would be sent to jail, awaiting death sentence due her treason against american people.

>Trump does well in poll
>He's winning

>Trump does poorly in poll
>Poll is biased/rigged due to media being in Hillary's pocket

Which is it Cred Forums?

You must watch CNN. Here take the redpill.

Both. Polls are rigged against Trump and yet he is winning. Expect a landslinde this november.

>moans about meme
>dude drumpf lmao

If the polls were supposed to be rigged in favor of hillary, why wouldn't they do a better job of it?

>CNN conducts impartial phone pols
>trump 29% - Hillary 71%

>Cred Forums raids online pols
>"W-W-W-WE WON THO!!! RAIT GUIZE??"
yeah, no.

We know you and reddit rigged all those polls Cred Forums.

>CNN impartial
oh man stop humiliating yourself

Shut up you fucking cuck

How do you even have wifi in you shed?

>After Trump wins, Hollywood will be erased from US soil and move to Vancuver
But he said he's gonna bring back work to America and stop outsourcing.

Gary Johnson would be winning if it weren't for Aleppo

Only 500 something people voted the CNN polls.
Other polls registered thousands of votes.
CNN closed their pools early because they were hasty to declare Hillary whinning.

I'm stealing the wifi from your shed, Cred Forumscuck.

Check your network :)

>drumpf

lmao when all my liberal relatives posted that video and then it didnt work coz liberals cant run a campaign to save their lives

>what is a random sample

Cred Forums everybody

>drumpf

It's easy. If the poll agrees with Cred Forums's opinion, it's 100 percent correct and completely representative.
If it doesn't agree it obviously has been tampered with by the jews.

This is actually a reasonable criticism. Oliver was retarded to respond to it this way and to not call the Liebowitz statement an antisemitic dogwhistle like it was.

Its usually true though

>Cred Forums and r/The_Donald regrouping and voting Trump regardless of his performance
Into the trash it goes. All of it.

How could it be true when Cred Forums itself has been tampered with by the jews?

So would Assad.

>what is media bias

0.5 shekels have been deposited to your bank account.

The fact is Trump's fans are still enthusiastic about him no matter how much he lies and how much bullshit he spews so they are willing to attack the online polls in hordes. Hill fans don't give a shit. They just don't want Trump to win but they're not enthusiastic enough about her to participate in nonsense like that.

Lol they had to fix the polls after that shit performance

I saw them early on and Clinton was ahead by a large margin

Well yeah, both candidate supporters are supposed to express their preference. Where are Hillary supporters? Maybe she doesn't have any?

>Hill fans don't give a shit

That's the problem Dems needs to deal with. On election day Hillary will be probably be leading in the polls and her supporters will be complacent and stay home.

Why does Cred Forums worhsip a cartoon frog?

Is this mental illness?

Chloe battletoads moret

So democrats were spamming the polls after the debate. Than people who elabborated both speeches expressed their opinion.

Is this what you are saying?

a lizard

>tfw you're too smart too pay taxes

>Why does Cred Forums worhsip a cartoon frog?

>Is this mental illness?

No it's a meme. The madness is a POTUS candidate attacking a cartoon frog.

That one guy who played Stringer Bell from The Wire.

>tfw you enjoy toppling governments, permanently damaging middle-eastern countries, sending refugees into Europe, spying on your citizens, and beefing up your worldwide army while also trying to disarm your own

I think they might actually come out to vote on election day but not give a shit until then because they're pissed at their candidate but realize they have no choice so they'll vote for her anyway when it matters. So I think she might actually do better than projected. We're being deceived by the lack of enthusiasm and distrust in her and underestimating how much the same disgruntled dems don't want Trump as president.

> Trumplets playing damage control by spamming polls

Top kek. Can't way to see your meme candidate blown out in November.

And there's nothing any of you can do about it as most of you are too young to vote

>american media
>impartial

Choose one

Nice television/film discussion, take it to reddit or cucks

Check those dubs.

no more like most people saw the debate and correctly knew that Hillary won

Including a huge number of Republicans.

Giuliani just said to skip the debates

politicalwire.com/2016/09/27/giuliani-suggests-trump-skip-next-debates/

Also

Shares for Clinton to win the presidency started the debate at 64 cents to every dollar bet and reached a high of 70 cents during the debate.
Trump, who started the debate at 39 cents, fared much worse.
“Trump went between 39 and 38 cents for most of the debate, ended at the low of 33, only to fall to 31 after the debate ended,”

Hillary supporters aren't shitposting autists who go rig every single poll. They probably just stick to the poll in the sites they go to the most.

>spend the entire night and early morning after the debate furiously rigging polls, using proxies and "chrome incognito mode" because you're a bunch of insecure losers who can't admit defeat
>ragged and tired, you spend the following day shilling your rigged polls in an attempt to show that Trump somehow "won" when he got eternally BTFO

I don't know whether to laugh or pity you

call me SJW or whatever, but boy i love it when Cred Forums gets btfo

Hey, Trump voters, a question.

Last night, your 'God Emperor' got wrecked on national television by a woman.

Does this, by your own definitions, make him a 'cuck'? Will you refer to him by the title 'King Cuck' from now on?

Cred Forums are literal right-wing SJWs

Cred Forums is an extreme hugbox and any dissenting opinion is immediately met with people crying about being raided by "shills"

Thats pathetic

I sort of want Shitlary to win just to see Cred Forums go apeshit.

>turns out trump is dog shit at debates

really makes you drink

>There are people who not only thought Romney had a shot in Hell, but was the more likely to win

I liked how that poll Wikileaks tweeted became so obviously manipulated by dynamic IP flooding that you'd see flags of literally-who African nations in the voting pool.

The desperation of Trump fans is so pathetic it's unreal,

I remember the day after that election. It was hilarious.

People were actually talking about killing themselves

Thats what happens when you meme too hard and forget to think like a regular human.

I think "Donald Cuck" would be better.

Take your pic

youtube.com/watch?v=yMi8_7UOnto

Never underestimate the delusion of neo-nazi shitheads. Remember, their entire worldview is based on their crippling paranoia.

the most ironic thing is is trump literally scams americans. thats all he does. his charity is a huge scam. him flying in his expensive plane paid by taxpayer money (that goes to secret service that pays the company that is trump's). he pays off people so he has to pay less taxes. he raises the rent of trump power when donor money starts coming in even tho the number of employees is less, not more, scamming his donors, funneling the money to himself. trump buys portraits of himself with charity money and illegally puts those portraits up in his own business places. so pol wants a guy president who regularly fucks the people of his own country out of their money. trump supporters are cucks. they want to get fucked. the jokes on you if trump wins.

Seriously though, why won't Trump release his tax records? Isn't that a normal thing to do?

No, that shit's confidential for a reason

Hilay shifted all her dodgy assets to bill and released it as a gimmick

THIS.

because le audit le IRS le debunked bullshit

Because there are things in the records that would make him look bad, so he hides them while hypocritically chastises Hillary for doing the same thing before.

Pathetic wretch.

Nigga cnn had over 40% dems in their polls

>here take le redpill while i show you polls from heavily right-wing leaning websites

nice meme

Move along, CTR.

Are you an trolling or do you not realize that they pretend to be democrat to make the poll look even worse?

You can't be that dumb

>neo-nazi shitheads
Who I wouldn't have pegged as even seeing Romne as their guy. Seriously, he's just another pro rich people Republican. It's just "He's conservative like us," that's all they've got. Trump is the first candidate in a long time that even slightly resembles their views, and he's not even antisemitic like them, he' just got antisemitic people following him..

The fact that fucking Breitbart of all places has Hillary at 25% is pretty bad

>people actually want Hilary to win

I can understand not wanting Trump and picking her as the only alternative because America has something against Independents

But to actively support Hilary? Weird

Well they're rigged as in, they ask if you want to "ban all Muslims in America". And any answer but "yes, kill them all" is a check for Hillary.

>wait what do you mean you're supporting a better candidate who actually gives a shit about the middle class? that's so weird man wtf

Well she's literally destroyed many people; metaphorically destroyed, in your opinion, is a pretty big step down.

It is absolutely a normal thing for a Presidential candidate to do. How is it a gimmick for Hillary to do something that's been done since the 70s?

>Hillary Clinton literally killed people (including Americans) with her sheer impotence
>created two failed states in Libya and Syria
>destroyed the lives of millions of people and caused a massive refugee crisis in Europe
>armed, trained and funded "rebels" aka terrorists
>left her emails unsecured and created a huge national security threat where the Chinese and Russians didn't even need to hack it to read her emails
>Takes 100s of millions in donations from the Saudis and other middle autocrats for the Clinton foundation

b-b-but Trump stiff some jew banker loaners look how horrible he is!!